This weekend deals at Home Depot!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

...check yours out! Call and ask!!! Don't miss it!!!!

At mine here------ta-dahhh!

SPECIALS this weekend at the Home Depot!!!! NOW through April 5th (Sunday!).....

ALL 4" annuals--and this includes pansies--3/$1....
It also includes other cold-tolerant annuals such as Petunias, Alyssum, Snapdragon, etc.....

I assume it s ALL the HD's in this area! They could nor possibly fragment different stores in different locations......and then advertise it on Radio!!!!

I bought 12 Pansies today for $4......:o))

Gita

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thanks for posting this - I need to get shopping this weekend and knowing where the deals are....awesome

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Lowe's meanwhile, at least Quarterfield Rd Severn- is holding firm with pansies at the same price. Lots of them and very pretty, but...if you wait till the day after Easter I bet they'll be clearanced by then. I didn't see much on special price at Lowes. Oh except the spider plant and pothos hanging baskets that I noted were freezing their green little butts off in the cold wind out front a few weeks ago.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Sally,

Our HD (don't know about the others) has lowered their prices on many of their plants....
Of course--if they hadn't raised them so insanely high, they wouldn't have to lower them...
I do think it is all the stores, though......

And--you know--HD does not clearance much of anything....Seems Lowes is better at that...

A case in point------(NOT plants...)
Just 2 years ago, or so, the box of Contractor Trash Bags was $12.99...forever!
Then it went to 14.99
Then--to $16.99
And then to $18.99

NOW--they are making a big deal at the "New Lower Prices" on 2000 items in the store....
Now--these Trash Bags are at the "NEW low" price of $16.99.....Go figure! That is for 32 bags in the box---they ARE 3 mil thick, and the contractors use them for their trash...but..........they now cost 54 cents each,....

Tomorrow will be my Clinic #2. Topics----"Spring care of Roses" and "Understanding your Lawn's Needs"....Have gorgeous signs made!!!! ALL colorful and illustrated.
Even spent an hour drawing a Rose Bush to show where to properly prune a Rose....

Gonna be chilly tomorrow at 10AM! Maybe high 40's ...Mamma Mia!
Today was insane out there! The "uninformed" and "unprepered" are buying all kinds of annuals--everything--and we are a full month away from the official frost-free date!

Biting my tongue! Need sales!!......Let them buy!!!!!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

The games they play with prices !!
The wind was whipping thru the tall forklifted stacks of mulch bags at Lowes yesterday-sheesh, creepy. Should be much more pleasant today--So get out of there as early as possible for your own fun!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

The Lowes out here had all their pansy six-packs on half price yesterday. I think they were 89 cents each pack. No HD out here in the hinterlands.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.