A few from this Morning

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Ernest just doesn't know how to stop here! He must love something in the air this year. And he's the one I considered deleting!

This message was edited Sep 4, 2009 12:44 PM

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Why deleting Earnest? Because of his leave-shedding habit? LOL. He's a keeper for me. dispite his shedding.

Only because he had never been so filled with flowers as he is this year. I never even noticed shedding of leaves but he's so well surrounded by azaleas and a bleeding heart that blooms all year long that I couldn't possibly even see the ground.

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

I love that picture of Omoshiro every time you post it pirl, it's just stunning!!

Thanks, Sue. Now I'm thinking of buying various sized stumps, 2, 3, and 4' in height and using them for clems.

Kannapolis, NC

Hi, Pirl. Love Omoshiro. That's going on my want list! Actually, it may already be on it.

Angie

It looked so pitiful this past spring and then leaped into growth and bloomed. I couldn't be happier about it.

I put an "x" at each side of the two stems on this photo taken 3/17. The photo above was taken 5/21. So much beauty in so little time.

Thumbnail by pirl

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.