A few from this Morning

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

to tide yall over till yours start blooming...Clematis "Omoshiro" was planted last year and here is her very first bloom of the season..I just love this one

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Pink Champagne" aka "Kakio"..

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Pink Champagne" is stunning ..don't you agree...such a vivid colour of pink!

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "Daniel Deronda"..just starting to open..grapey purple colouring in the beginning

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

one of my Clematis "Josephine" has beaten the others to open

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Just thought I'd share my front Island bed I did a couple years ago..waking up with colour and all my lilies have pushed up from their winters nap

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Clematis "William Kennett"

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

WOW! What a treat to see all your beautiful Clematis blooms! Spring has definitely sprung in your neck of the woods!

(Zone 4a)

Wake up clematis!!! How gorgeous Jeanne...I do agree your pink champagne is just beautiful...I do hope mine returns this year after having disappeared from wilt last year. I also love the colour of you WK and DD!!!! Fantastic.

Your yard is just gorgeous too. I love those white lilies....I don't think those grow in my zone but I still love them!

Athens, PA

Jeanne -

Everything is gorgeous! You must be the envy of your neighborhood.

Quick question - what is that yellow bushy plant that is growing in your front bed picture? It is the 6th picture down.

Carolyn

Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

ooo, ooo, ooo, that means mine are next! YESSSSS!!!!
gorgeous jeanne!

(Lynn) Paris, TX(Zone 7b)

Wow, Jeanne! Callas already? Mine haven't even broken ground yet. I do have some blooms on my clematis, but no flowers yet.

Woodinville, WA(Zone 8b)

Thanks for showing us what's to come!! I love the red edges on the Omoshiro - these are beautiful.

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Just love Omoshiro, but they're all really nice!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks yall..it's been raining for two days now..grrrrr...Carolyn..that yellow flowering plant is a bulbine...

Please send the rain my way! We're in a deficit already and it's only March! We did receive some much needed rain today, but not enough to make up the 5" that we're lacking.

Delaware, OH

i covet omoshiro. it is beautiful.

Quoting:
i covet omoshiro. it is beautiful.

Me too!

Where did you find it, Jeanne?

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks you two..I got it from Dan at Brushwood last year

(Zone 4a)

Is Omoshiro more of a rambler or does it climb?

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Omoshio is a climbing clematis

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Jeanne as usual they are all beauties. Several with buds here but no blooms yet.
Hoping to get a new camera for my birthday as mine died this winter.LOL

Gary

My first 2009 bloom - Nelly Moser.

Thumbnail by lrwells50
Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Irwells50, your posting comes in just the right moment. My very first clem. bloomed today, and I was forgetful -- but Nelly Moser, it's! Beautiful. Our climate must be pretty similiar, though, I may get more rain here. :-)

Delaware, OH

drooling over those 09 blooms.
lookin good in tx!
can't wait

My Nelly Moser needs to be moved, it's in too much sun. It'll have lots of pretty blooms, but they bleach out pretty quickly.

(Zone 4a)

Mine do that too on my Nelly Moser but it doesn't bother me too much....I still like the look of it.....

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Most of mine (clems.) are planted under a pin-oak. There they get light, but bright shade facing South, and they do beautifully. Here is a few of mine just begun to open. Nelly Moser leads the way this years. I've buds, and more buds to follow, but, Jeanne is definately got the best of Clems. collection going. My hat is off to her. Spendid job Jeanne.

Thumbnail by Lily_love
Kannapolis, NC

Jeanne: I'm interested in how you are getting your labeling information on the photos. Are you using a special program? I use Picasa.

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Hemo..I use IrfanView to not only resize my pics but to title them as you see..it's a free download and a great program..Jeanne
http://www.irfanview.net
Thanks yall..the weather here is gorgeous and must take pics of more new flowers that are blooming.

Kannapolis, NC

Jeanne: Thank you for that link. I'll check it out and download it. I like to title my pics as well and haven't had much success, at least not that I liked.

A second (and more representative) bloom on my Nelly Moser this morning

Thumbnail by lrwells50
(Zone 4a)

Oh la la pretty!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Bump.

Here's my Omoshiro. I love it.

Thumbnail by pirl
Appleton, WI

It's beatiful, Pirl. Love seeing everyone's clems.

I'd buy more of them if they were available in the US.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

pirl, those must be the reblooms? Lovely indeed!

Appleton, WI

You could email Dan at Brushwood (or another nursery) to ask when it will be available.

Sorry, Lily, the photo was taken in springtime. If it had reblooms like that I'd have six of them!

JJ - thanks for a great idea.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

I've a scattered rebloomed of 'The President' here and there. Earnest Markham too are sending out a few cluster of rebloomers in the early Fall. Thanks Pirl.

Thumbnail by Lily_love

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.