The Perfect Find...

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

not related to plants in any shape or form - but, DH & I were shopping at World Market - and I came across the perfect catfood dishes - did I need them, nah - but, are they appropriate - oh, absolutely! ^_^

For those who might not know - I'm Norwegian and so is my cat...

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

No---you needed those! Love it!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG...too too perfect...has Thor given HIS approval?

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Oh absolutely ^_^

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh my...his head's BIGGER then the bowl

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

I'd say it's a purrfect fit :)

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

you needed that! I love it! and so glad I get to see my man this morning! :)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

rcn---snortingly funny!!

Does he 'work for food" like many cats?

Thumbnail by sallyg
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

LOL Thor is royalty - working is for the common cats

Shenandoah Valley, VA

That's really cute, Bec. So glad King Thor approved.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Yey to what "auntie" Chantell said - says Thor, "I do NOT work for food"! He is "the king" of the house - or so he thinks - he is also a horrible thief - I caught him "red-pawed" the other day, on the kitchen counter with his paw in the doggie treat bag - fishing out treats and tossing them on the floor - needless to say, Bandit was thrilled! He answers back when I holler at him to "stop", "get off the counter" or "get out of that plant" (in both languages) - goes from loving to monster in 2 seconds flat!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Poor misunderstood Thor...simply trying to help a brother out and YOU ruin the fun *snicker, snicker* - don't hate

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Gosh, my cats have never been smart enough to control the dogs by giving them treats. And you could always have complete control over my dogs with treats.

For goodness sakes, don't tell Gus about this. He already knows how to get into the dogfood bag. If he finds out how to pass out dog treats, who knows what he'll have Jello up to.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I love that dish - nice score!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.