Most amazing Post and Links......

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

This is on the Southwestern Forum--
It is called "Fun Links"......MAN!!!!! Serious stuff! Also--funny stuff! and the "Wonders on Earth" stuff!!!

If you have time and don't know what else to look at on DG--go here! It will take weeks to check all the links out!!!! What fun! How interesting and educational!!!!

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/854402/

I just came across it today-----Gita

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

very cool

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Hey! Guys!!!! You don't know what you are missing if you do not check out this Post!!!!!

It is an endless line of posted links that have to do with just about everything!!!! From the silly--to the bewitching---to the animals---to voodoo--to historical and to the amazing.....and the Cosmic....

Onewish1--I am glad you checked it out and posted! That video of the sqiurrel at the bird feeder is hysterical!!!!

Tonight--I was mesmerized by the link on the time-lapse photography of flower blooms opening to some great, classical music....and the one of the voodoo dolls .....WEIRD!!!! What was all that about????

Just go link by link--and open them and enjoy--whatever it is! Look at as many as you can--and then look at some more! It IS a long Post!

Like---How about Spaghetti harvesting in Switzerland????? Picking it off the trees!!! Then serving it for dinner....Haaa.!!!.....

Or--the first one I opened----by the magic of technology--Fred Astaire and Leslie Caron--and Cyd Cherise dancing to a Micheal Jackson's classic....SO REAL!!!! HOW DO THEY DO IT???????

Just go and see! A few Posts every night--and you will be hooked on this one!!!!!

Gita

edited to say that most of these links are "You Tube" and accompanied by music----some are really, amazingly computer enhances--and some are just, natural videos of normal animal activities that are so funny--accompanied by the right music---like bears "Pole Dancing" because they are rubbing their bodies on a tree trunk.....Hilarious!!!!
Then--there are the "National Geographic"-type of stuff! And the actual, TV performances stuff that will make you laugh the whole time you are watching it.....

And--here is the chance for you to add to this funny Post by posting some of your own, saved, hilarious--or meaningful--links for the World to see and appreciate,...

Whew!!! I am getting so hooked on this!!!!

This message was edited Mar 22, 2009 12:03 AM

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

HEY!!! Maybe it would help if i gave you a link to this Post????
Don't you think??????

Here it is!!! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/854402/

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

some very interesting links for sure.... that squirrel video... i could watch that thing 100 times

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.