What???

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

More snow? And the pup prints to prove it!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

You know they're saying to each other "I TOLD you it wasn't time to wake up yet"
Out of focus - sorry...mad rush this AM

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

The hill...again

Thumbnail by Chantell
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Glad it wasn't a BEAR print!!!!!! Aintcha???!?

Central MD is stuck with gloom, no snow yet. Kids have started sports practice and are bummed after Monday being so nice.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Uugghhh!!!

That's what I said when I got up this morning!

:o(

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Wooooo-whoooo, Sally if a Bear was on MY deck...them dawgs would be-a-barkin'
Yepper....just got a call that my son's bball game up here in Wdbg is ON after all...I'm sorry...are we suppose to wear Parkas or what?!??

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Bears are sneaky, Chantell. Your dogs would probably never hear them unless they dropped something and made a crash.

That's such a cute photo with the paw print.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

And guess who's "bitty" paw that belongs to?

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Absolutely no sign of snow in Leesburg - doesn't even feel very cold outside. Couldn't believe it this morning when a friend in Warrenton was telling me it was snowing at her house. Chantell, I hope you don't get too cold at the game - just keep telling yourself that it is spring (well, almost anyway), and psych yourself into believing it is a balmy 70 degrees LOL... Terri

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahh that's it...pretend like I'm on a tropical island watching a volleyball game beside the ocean...yeah that's it - WAIT what's that sound...oh yeah...MY teeth chattering - so excited about the game...ROTFLOL

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Good news however, there are 100's of Robins in one of the trees in the back, they obviously know something about spring being close to sprung!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

My sympathies to you, I remember many a day watching my sons' baseball games in the snow in Maine :( And WHERE are we going to sit to watch the game? LOL

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Ah... Spring Sports - ever so much worse than Fall.

Loved the paw print photo, Chantell. It sorta does look like a bear, to these inexperienced eyes. ;-)

We only had some snow flurries up here this morning (and a little bit tonight), but no accumulation at all. But GEEZ was it cold...

March - ya gotta love it. Or not. Call me when April's here. LOL!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Pit bulls' paws look like bear paws, Daylily. They have long claws like a bear. I've been told they can climb trees with those claws but my pitties have never shown any fondness for tree climbing. LOL

Awwwwww, on the print being Makwa's, Chantell.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.