Anybody checked out this sunroom ?

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

sorry, link takes me to a sign-up page, no pic.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Yes ,I was wondering if any one has searched out these sunrooms or has one.or has a catalog from this place.
Does have a small picture on the catalog,but I was more interested if anyone had knowledge of this business.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

A friend of mine got one built about 5 years ago . It was/is still wonderful. And the last 2 years the top has started rotting away . Good thing is you can move your chair to be in the shade.LOL
The people who did it are outta business now. And she had to have the roller tingy fixed about 3 or 4 times. It was not cheap. Waranty not working out either.

Lavina

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the info,will stay away from them,
I have a sunroom with aluminum on both inside and outside,with 2 inch styrofoam in the middle for about 12 yrs now,just,as good as the day installed,but the company went out of business,was thinking of getting another,will look further.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

We had a sunroom added to the house over the summer and we love it. It's a four seasons sunroom.

Thumbnail by dbsmith2

Beautiful!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I'll say!

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

We liked the look of this one vs. patio enclosures - less aluminum on more glass. And patio enclosures were more expensive. You can get with a solid or glass roof, and there are different colors. Our price was less because we had an existing foundation. Here what the roof looks like:

Thumbnail by dbsmith2
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Wow what a view!!!!!

Talk about a dream room, I'm lusting in my heart.

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank you. We went back and forth on replacing the old, rotting, leaking screen porch for 20 years. My husband dragged me to the display booth at the garden show last March, set up an appointment without my knowledge, and I couldn't be happier. The company is a franchise, but the owners here were wonderful. It is all custom built at the factory, so we could make it the exact size 12.5 x 23 that we needed. They have fantastic ones that are wood inside, but that exceeded my price range.
http://www.fourseasonssunrooms.com/Products/wood_conservatory_elegant_victorian.aspx

Amsterdam, NY(Zone 5a)

If you have dogs, they assume you built the room for them

Thumbnail by dbsmith2

Isn't that how it always is?

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

I hope to enclose my patio into a sunroom next spring if I get my disability payment in a lump sum. And I hope my cats will love it and I can get them out of the house more. We will use windows that match our home and they will open with screens, we also hav a [pull down shade that will block the sun, but in summer the wisteria covers a trellis that helps shade the area. We will put in a sliding glass door to outside eating area and a single door on side to go to barbecue on the side of the house. We priced it and it will cost about
$ 2,500.00 for the windows and we can do the work ourselves.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Love you flooring!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

We are actually ready to do the sunroom ordered all the windows, it will be mostly glass and we are doing the work oureselves, so we can still stay in a budget of 2,000-2,500 dollars. We have one six foot slider with 3 3foot by 5 foot windows hung together facing our yard and wistwera wall. The other side will be one six foot slider and a 2 foot by 5 foot window all single hung, open in to clean. This is similar to what it will look like but more glass.
We are leaving the flooring.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

I will have a similar look to this inside.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

That will be a nice one,if it looks anything like this one!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

http://picasaweb.google.com/curvesarein/AZRoom# It's nearly done now , the finished pics are toward the end.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Kingman, AZ(Zone 7b)

nother shot, but the link has start to finish.

Thumbnail by curvesarein
Dahlonega, GA

Curve, That looks like a labor of love . I sure enjoyed the album , but tell me , pic #40, is that a long haired chihuahua ? I have a black & tan . You captured a sweet look .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.