Happy - Happy DaylilyDiva219

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I thought it only right to have your very own bday thread. Have a wonderful day and blessed year filled with green!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of birthdays, DaylilyDiva. I posted on critter's too for you.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks so much, Chantell & Jan - I saw the greetings on Critter's thread, and appreciated them greatly! Didn't reply there, cause I didn't want to hijack her thread, even though we are "Birthday Twins". ;-)

Love the pretty flowers too, Chantell - can't wait for Spring!!!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen

Thanks, Flowerjen!

It was great, and I appreciate the good wishes.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Happy day, DaylilyDiva!! I wish you all the best!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Did you say birthday twins? Here's DL pair. Best Mid atlantic birthday wishes

Thumbnail by sallyg

Thanks so much for the wishes, Foxnfirefly - LOVE your screen name - combines my last name with the name of my favorite little bugs. ;->

Sally - too cute the "twin" daylilies! Thanks for the photo and the good wishes.

Barb

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hope you had a wonderful day, Birthday Twin!

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier... it's been a distracting week!

Thumbnail by critterologist
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

DaylilyDiva, Only my best DL will do for such a Diva! May the year ahead be one of your best!

Thumbnail by stormyla

Jill, no need to apologize! I'd have to say "distracting week" would be a major understatement!

stormy, thanks very much for the wishes and daylily photo.

Love both of the pix - what are the cultivar names?

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm pretty sure mine is 'Romantic Returns'. That clump was doing well last year... come up to see me sometime, and we'll whack off a piece for you!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Barb, It was misidentified when purchased. Folks on the Daylily Forum have suggested Orange Fizz & Carpenter's Shavings. It is my favorite.

stormy,

You know, I thought of Carpenter's Shavings when I saw it. I was not familiar with that one until last year when a friend bought it. Whatever it is, it's a pretty one!

Critter,

Is that an Apps cultivar? I've got a few of his, and they're really nice.

HA! You don't need to ask twice - I'm such a "slut" for daylilies. Didn't think that would be a very nice screen name, though. LOL.

Barb

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

ROFL

I couldn't resist, had to check the memberlist... there's daylily lover, daylily avid, daylily fan, etc... no daylily slut!

Yes, it's an Apps... I love his DLs! 'Happy Returns' is one of my very favorites.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh, I also missed yours Daylily, Happy, Happy to you as well. Hope you had a great day.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Critter,

Yep, I went for alliteration instead of questionable when I had to pick a screen name. ;->

I also love the Apps cultivars, so many pretty ones. Woodside Amethyst (had to have that one!), Woodside Romance, Woodside Fire Dance, Rosy Returns, off the top of my head - some of my favorites.

HollyAnn,

Thanks so much! I love dragging the "celebration" out as long as possible. ;-)

My birthday was grand - we are down in Williamsburg, and enjoying seeing all the sights before we head home tomorrow. The only thing I regret is that I had to miss Critter's Seed Swap on Saturday. Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos.

Barb

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I've got Rosy Returns, also.. must find Woodside Amethyst! Thanks for the tip; didn't realize the "Woodside" series was his. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.