purple pygmy Agastache seeds, bubble gum

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

I'm looking for purple pygmy Agastache seeds, bubble gum. (or other colors)
Please check my have list for a trade, or I will be happy to send extra postage.

Thanks! cathy4

This message was edited Feb 19, 2009 8:45 AM

gieten, Netherlands

i have for you seeds from these plant
if you want whe can trade
sent me a d mail

marjolein

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Cathy,
Sent you a dmail.
Robin

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Cathy
How about any of your state trees and or flowers. I saw them here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_County,_Missouri
Eastern Redbud, Serviceberry, and Flowering Dogwood. or the eastern Red Cedar. If you don't have any of those I will take some of your columbine.
Any or all of those would be great and if you will look at my trade list I might have something else you want might as well have what you want while the envelope is coming.
Robin
I have a lot that are not listed Herbs Vegetables and flowers. I just finished up four round robins so lots of seeds here.

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

Robin, as it happens, I have some Eastern Redbud seeds. They have been out in the cold so they should be ready to go. I put them on rough sandpaper to scratch them really good, then soak in a cup of warm water for an hour before I plant them. Right now is a good time to start them outdoors. I'll check your list and we have a trade.

marjolein, thank you for the offer, I'd be happy to trade if you see anything on my list you like.

northwest, IL(Zone 5a)

FWIW-
I looked for purple pygmy for a while before buying it from TM. I was thinking the foliage was purple or the flowers. I was not happy to find out the foliage is green and the flowers are a dark pink. I didn't collect seeds as I'm not even sure I want it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.