barnevelder pullets

Clarkson, KY

Such HOT bunnies!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Here's a pic of Kindlin by herself. She's a hottie!

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Ooo, hear the sizzle. She's a looker alright!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Brigidlily! Where are the banties! Their fan club is demanding their appearance!! We are not a patient lot!

In the meantime, the fan club must amuse themselves with bunnies and ducks.

Thumbnail by DrDoolotz
Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

THIS is what HAPPENS when you deal with these PRIMA DONNAS. The audience is sitting out there waiting, I'm gonna have to give them all free beverages... grumble... snort... grumble...

Ahem... ladies and gentlemen... may I make an announcement. The stars of the show, Miss Jane Bucawk and Miss Elizabeth Bucawk, have been unavoidably detained. (Hey, who threw that tomato at me?) The Misses Bucawk will arrive tomorrow. (Stop throwing those vegetables!) YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED!!! (OUCH!) ALL WHO APPLY AT THE LOCAL OFFICE IN LUMBERTON, TEXAS, WILL BE GIVEN A REFRESHING GLASS OF ICED HERBAL TEA! (At least I have some veggies to give the girls...)

Cheri is catching them tonight and bringing them to me tomorrow. Photos Monday unless I forget to put the camera card in my purse!

Clarkson, KY

Juleps!!(thumpthump)WE WANT JULEPS!!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

CUPCAKES!! AT ONCE!!! Make mine chocolate.

I didn't throw a tomato though. That would be a waste! My chickens will eat it!

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Cupcakes and juleps it is. Y'all come on down!

Maybe I'll make a p... p... p... pie.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Pethuds!!!! Woo hoo!!!

(Mox prepares to lob a cupcake, then thinks better of it, and eats it instead)

Clarkson, KY

With a nursing mother you need to keep up your strength...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

WOW Brigidlily!!! That looks awesome. I love the gate!!! You are a clever person. No match for the Barnyard Fairy though. So you are up to 5 or 6 now with the bantys? hehehe (They are small and only count for a half.) :) I am very happy for you!!! Cant wait to see them in their new home.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Brigid...hello??? It is "tomorrow' NOW. Where are Miss Jane and Miss Elizabeth?

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

LOL!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

WE WANT BANTIES! WE WANT BANTIES!!

(cheering and banging coffee mug on desk)

(also hoping nobody mistakes my cheer for "We want panties" because that would be an entirely different sort of cheer, and suggests that I haven't got any, which would simply be wrong.)

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

I was clear... BANTIES...BANTIES!!! I believe panties are part of the Barn Fairies required uniform. hehehe

Clarkson, KY

Not specific as to color though. As long as the top layer is a brilliant chartreuse. Banties, I mean, Banties!!

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Banties? is that what you said?

Clarkson, KY

Are we wearing banties...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

is that code for small panties?

Clarkson, KY

Not something I would have suspected, but your circumstances may be different!!! lolol.

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Nope, no different. hehehe

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

ROTFLMAO! You guys are too funny. I almost had to go change my banties, I laughed so hard!

BUT WHERE THE HECK ARE MS. JANE AND MS. ELIZABETH?!

Clarkson, KY

I am very afraid that the chaste Misses Elliot ran and hid in the garden to avoid our unseemly talk...

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Banties have seams. huh?

Clarkson, KY

right. WE, on the other hand, are UNseamly....(oh spelling faaaairy---take me on if you dare!!!){{what should I waggle at her, JM? I don't have banties...}}

(Zone 7b)

What would i do without my good friends here to make me smile and laugh {{{{HUGS}}}}}

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Don't you dare waggle your banties at me! I shall bestow many barnyard buddies upon you if you do!

(spelling fairy snorts in disgust)

(Zone 7b)

Ooooooo Seemless silkie banties

Clarkson, KY

You say that as if you hadn't already GOATed me once today...i wasn't even punning heavily...and I don't HAVE banties...so unjust. And I'm so perfectly innocent...

Clarkson, KY

Too small for me. I don't do small. Er. Banties.

{{crying as I type this}}

(Zone 7b)

Oh Grow so you don't have any bantie's are you traveling the britney spears way

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Have not seen banties in a many years. {Crying with Grow}

(Zone 7b)

Shall we all cry :(..........................

(Zone 7b)

I got Granny Bantie's booooo hoooooo

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

Boohooo! I supose I would fit in the Standards. LOL

Clarkson, KY

Lost sight of banties during 1st pregnancy. Still don't have banties.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Oh my goodness, I leave for 10 minutes and all chaos breaks out. Harmony - LOVE the Britney comment! Too funny! I'm laughin' so hard I am joining the cry fest.

I never leave the house without my proper banties and a good BRAbanter. Now my brabanter rooster is going to get worried!

(Zone 7b)

LMAO!!!

Clarkson, KY

Enough bantie banter without Brabanter too...this barnyard's not fit...

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Bitty Banties and Big Brabanters

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.