CLOSED: Extension, Vintage jewelry, Costume Jewelry, Other Items....

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

and Lot L for my niece, please (pink necklace & earrings) if available.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

ooh, and also the blue rhinestone flower earrings, please (lot D) if they're still available.

I think I'm caught up now. Iris, hope you're having a lovely time with DH!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i will add lot (b) for miss elizabeth!! :)

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

lot K please

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Lot C also please. I am still very sick. I made it here to get a couple beautiful things I hope.
The cough is better but bronchitis and flu still hanging, My eyes are stillinfected but don't mat as bad when sleeping. All I can do is sleep/ See you all tomorrow maybe. Hope to feel better soon.

Love to all

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

critterologist, You got Em! :)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

ilovejesus99, Gotcha! I was wondering/And worried... Hope you feel better tommorrow!!!"(( Hugs)))!!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

notmartha, Got you on lot B.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Sandy, I hope you had a restful night! I'm glad to see you posting again, but I'm sorry you're still so sick! *hugs*

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Oh I miss those here already more posted.. =(

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Yeah, I missed a lot too! But there are so many lovely things to choose from... don't forget to scroll up, as some of the earlier posted items are still available.

Speaking of earlier items, Pepper I know you really wanted that Dragonfly pin (a beauty!), but you said you were less certain of needing the bracelet... if you want both, that's fine of course, but if you really have no plans for the bracelet maybe Iris would be willing to split that lot between us...

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Sure, you can have the bracelet. :~)

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Sandy, hope you are feling better!!! Ronna

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Sandy, I hope you had a restfull night too and Hope your feeling better today!

RR, Aww Sorry :(

critterologist, Pepper, The dragonfly pin and the magnetic bracelet were 2 different items, Pepper, You didn't have to get the bracelet with the pin, I just thought they went nice together, I meant to write you about that a while back and got lost somewhere along the way, So sorry about that, I would definately have told you about it when I got caught up or when I get your items together for sending, It would have reminded me of it. Really sorry, I really did forget about it for a while. So if you want to have critterologist get the bracelet and you get the pin, Thats fine with me, Also, Wanted to ask you, Did you get the pin because you collect Dragonfly items?

Depsi, I didn't forget about you, will post the photo of the bracelet so you can see it and put taken on it, If you don't want it let me know, But, I'm pretty sure you did ( But it's ok if you dont)

To All, I will be back posting photos at 6:00 tonight, I don't have a whole lot left and I guess I'll be ending it tonight instead of Tuesday... It's getting Soooo nice out ( Over 70 today) And I really need to get things done here so I will be ready for spring. If any of you seen anything that wasn't taken that you would like a better photo of, Please let me know... I'll be back.....

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

( Lot O ) Pin ...$1 trade value

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED-Taken

( Lot P) .. flower pin..pearl center.. $1 Trade Value

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 8:54 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED-Taken

( Lot Q) ..Pin ..Two Hearts ..Pearl Center.. Three hanging chains.. $1 Trade Value

P.S. ..Some of the jewelry I list are Vintage , Some is costume, Some are named, Some are unamed.

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 8:54 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks!

I like that flower pin (Lot O). But if I'm speaking up for too many things, just tell me to sit on my hands! :-)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

( Lot R). Avon SP Rhinestone circle Necklace... $1 Trade value

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

critterologist, You mean lot P don't you? LOL! Take what you want, Thats what it's here for :)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Yes, Lot P! Thanks... that's why I don't just type the lot number/letter LOL. I'll be sharing these items with family and gardening friends... which makes this double fun, I think!

I am going to have to try to put together an awesome box for you. :-)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

( Lot S ) ..Flower Pin ..seems like it's Bisqe.. $1 Trade value

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

( lot T ) Pin with Rhinestones.. $1 Trade Value

Thumbnail by IRIS
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Are there little rhinestones on that pin, too, or just the dozen larger ones? I can't tell if I'm looking at a goldtone twist or a row of sparklies...

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED-Taken

( Lot U ) ..Pewter Horse ..Stamped ..R. Tennesmed, Sweden... $1 Trade Value.

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 12:02 AM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

critterologist, Dozen large ones ( I can't take photos of jewelry for crap!! LOL) sorry

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the clarification! :-)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED-Taken

( V) ... Christmas Tree Pin .. Stamped Lc ... $2

(Notmartha ??)

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 8:58 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

critterologist, Your welcome!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

yes lot v please

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

That's a pretty one! I like the slightly subdued colors... Is it an older one? I'll let Dori have dibs since she collects Xmas tree pins, but if she doesn't want it then I do!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL, Dori -- you're quick! I want to see a photo of your whole collection sometime... :-)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

LOL! You got it Notmartha.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

critterologist, I believe that Christmas tree is vintage, But, I'm not positive, It's Very Different thats for sure.. It has little stones going through it like garland, With litle red (Glass?) beads for the Christmas balls, A little stone in the star and a christmas present underneath .. It's really cute!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I want to know if Dori wears them all at once, perhaps pinned to a green sweater, or if she wears a different one every day in December... ;-)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED-Taken

( Lot W ) .. Little Teddybear with Balloons Necklace, Marked DM99 on the back $1 trade Value..

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 7:41 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

critterologist, I want to know too!! LOL!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

( Lot X ) Flower pin with rhinestone, Does show some wear on the front $1 Trade Value

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED -Taken

( Lot Y ) ..This is a Necklace Slide Pendent, .. It didn't chain so I just put it on an extra one I had

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 12:00 AM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

That would be cute wired to a little barrette for a young girl... bet Sandy would like it for one of her DGDs...

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.