CLOSED: Vintage Jewelry, fairy items, cat items

Prattville, AL

Please let me know if Martha doesn't want the lot with the Tinkerbell necklace. If not, I'd like to get that for my granddaughter too.
This is fun Iris, find some more stuff. I can always look harder for plants!!!! Not hard to do on 6 acres.
Lynn

I think you should open an Ebay store.....

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

RR.. Got you.

pfllh, Martha hasn't replied yet, So still waiting on that one, If she decides not to get it you will be next on the list.
It is fun in a way, Something to do indoors for the winter, lol!

ilovejesus99, Got you for the daisy pot pin and the double white daisy with the yellow centers, If you have any interest in the frog soap/sponge holder let me know...

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Dutchlady1, I think I got one right here, But, For trades instead of money lol!

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

If Dori (notmartha) doesn't take the green flower bracelet, I would LOVE it.....I think since the fairy can't go outside, that if Dori still wants it, she can take it-she may be able to put it in her GH or something....and if no one has snagged it the 1st gourd would be wonderful.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Thanks Iris.....

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

sorry im not on so much this weekend my Son and new 6wk old grandson surprised me yesterday-they flew here from vegas and im in HEAVEN

I want the green bracelet and the tinkerbell lot-will take the inside fairy too if stacey doesnt want it!

thanks and going to snuggle my new GS Kayle!!! he is so precious!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

If no ones claims the frog soap holders I will take them. They are hard to resist. :~)

They really are very cute; there are many items that I see here that I would like to get but sadly I have no trades that will suit Iris's zone...

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Well Iris, thank you very much-----but I will pull out of this one. I am not sure if I can get the correct information or not to "root" the clematis and I would feel very bad to not hold up my end of the bargain. For the trades that is. I only have one named daylily and I know that, that is what you really want! So please take my name off of the items thanks very much for your generocity. I know you put alot of time and effort into the trades Thanks again, Ronna

Prattville, AL

If Ronna does not want to try the rooting, I would like the fairy with bubbles.
However, I'm going to do some checking on rooting clematis. I get Sweet Autumn to come up on its own. Covers the top of my Gazebo and smells wonderful. I also root in spring and summer where temps not a problem.
Please don't mark Ronna off yet and let me do some checking.
Lynn

Prattville, AL

OK, no rooting of clematis in water as takes months for roots to develope and are weaker roots. Cuttings would be a while with you in Michigan Ronna. Dmail me and I'll tell you how I do and research info. Don't want to take over this thread.
Lynn

The best way id to take a stem of the clematis and pin it into the ground-wait a few mos and you should have a new little plant that you can seperate form the main-doesn't always work, so if you really want a rooted one, I would try more than 1 vine..

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Well its not that I do not want to try. Cause I do but I want to make sure I hold up my end of the bargain. Sending the plants she would want. Not dead ones. I care very much about the quality of plants I send out for a trade. Thanks, Ronna

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi all, So sorry and my opologies for not being here yesterday, I got a really bad migrain yesterday afternoon and there was no way I could get on here, I'm not doing too bad today, So I'm back.

NotMartha, No opologies, I'm sure you had a Great weekend with your son and grandson! What a nice surprise!!
The Tinkerbell and green bracelets yours.

pepper, There is only one soap holder right now and it;s the frog ( Front and back photo) And if you want it, It's yours as no one has taken it.

Dutchlady1, I feel bad, Do you any kind of indoor plants?

Gardenlady, I sent you an e-mail

Fairy1004, I finally looked at your trade list ( God God! lol!) I'll send you a d-mail later ...First Gourds yours..

To all, I will start a new thread a bit later as I'm sure it's getting hard for people to keep viewing this one and I will relist what is not taken and add new ones

I'll be busy for a little while as I have to get some items in the mail, Run to the store, Make hubby his dinner and lunch and take some photos, But, I'll be back later....

Iris - most plants that we grow outdoors here are 'indoor plants' in the rest of the country. I have succulents, if those interest you.
But no need to feel bad! ESPECIALLY not after a day of migraines!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Dutchlady, Small indoor succulents will be fine if you got something you can take a little share of, I do feel bad , Even right from the beginning because now you missed out on some of the things you wanted, But, Hopefully you'll find some others of interest.
I get a lot of migrains, But , Yesterday was worse then usual, Though not totally gone, I'm still feeling a lot better today.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Oh Iris.. you got migrain that suck hurt, I know how it felt so hope you get to feeling better soon so take your time to come back and post here when you feel better or not busy anytime. =))

Galien, MI

option for those without named daylilies.

Nothing says you can't order some, have them shipped to her, in exchange.

IRIS - maybe having a clearer idea of what types of plants or daylilies you really like, or really dislike?

Hmm, going to check my closets now for stuff to exchange. Who here is into collecting plates? lol

Hallsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Fairy1004,

Would you be interested in trade some of your items that are Zone 5 (65255) for (10) 3" & (6) 4" Cow Pots a $7.00 value.
If anyone else is interested in a trade. I am open to things that grow my zone. I might have to wait for it to warm up before some plant can be sent.

Thanks you,
Brian Rickard

Thumbnail by celtic_wyndes_f

Thank you; maybe you can post what is left at this point when you have time.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

RR, Thankyou!

beakerlj, You'd make a great helper!!!

My fav DL's are big ... flower-5" up , Eyed or ruffled edges ( Don't like doubles that much), Just not something I allready have ...As soon as I have time, I will post what DL's I have allready have -also love vines but not morning glories as I have enough, And not ivy or anything aggresive that will want to take over everything, Also love groundcovers, phlox, bugleweed, sedum ( I have have plenty of sedum acrea -yellow) ect. Hope this helps.
beakerlj, Waiting for you to start your posting thread!! lol!

celtic_wyndes_f, I appreciate the offer, But, I got a ton of different pots I just gave to someone, Don't want to get any right now, Thankyou anyway though!

Dutchlady, I will be posting more... I'mgoing to start a new post now and will be back to give a link to it...

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Here's a link to the new page.. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/946472/

Galien, MI

Hmm, vines. A friend of mine had a climbing hydrangea that needed a new home. It got potted up when the main one had to be trimmed. Those need a pretty sturdy support, though. I think she also had a clematis that got potted up at the same time, but I don't know the name.

Look forward to getting the list of what you already have.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Climbing hydrangea.. Now thats one I'd really like !! lol! Hmm... List...Thats right... ok...be back...

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Update: These were recently added to my Daylily collection:
kansas city kicker
desperado love
volcanic expolsion
shake the mountains
persian ruby

Ok, This is what I allready have for DL's ... Ready....

Abbots Magic - 24-36" (E) (Large)

Alternate Universe - 24-36" (Em)(Re)(Large)(Diu)(Double)(Rose/Mauve-Violet/Lavender)(VF)(Ev)(Tet)

America's Most Wanted - 24-36" (E) (Re) (Large) (Ev) (tet)

Annie go Lightly - 15-28" (M-La) (Large 7") (EV) (tet) (Bright red self with greenish throat)

Arms Reaching Out - 18-24" (Em)(Re)(Large)(Double)(Rose/Mauve- Red/Pale Yellow)(Eyezone)( Semi-F)(Ev)(Dip)

Big Apple - 24-36" (EM) (Large) (SEV) (DIP)

Bayou Bride - 18-24" (EM) (Re) (Large) (Sev) (tet) (Cream with purple EZ and green throat)

Becky Lynn - 18-24" ((EE) (Re) (UF) (Large) (SEV) (DIP)

Bedouin Bride -24-36"(EM) (Large) (Diu)(Rose/Mauve)(EZ)(Sev)(tet)-

Bonanza - 24-36"(M) (Re) (Lage) (diu) (dor) (dip ( Gold -Yellow/Orange _ Maroon- Purple/Brown)

Byzantine Emperor - 24-36"(EM) (Re) (EZ) (Large) ( ) ( )

Canadian Border Patrol - 36-48" (M) (Re) (Large) (Diu) (Ev) (tet)

Carolina Dreaming - 18-24" (M) (Large) (diu) (dor) (dip) ~Pale/Pink --Eyes/Banded

Catherine Neal - 24-36" (VLa) (Re) (Diu) (Large) (Dor) (Dip)

Chance Encounter - 24-36" (Em) (Re) (diu) (ext) (dor) - Rose/Mauve _ Very Fragrant-

Chicago Apachee - 24-36" (M) ((Diu) (Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Crimson Flood - 18-24" (M) (Re) (large)(EV)(Tet)( Red)

Crimson Pirate - 24-36" (M) (noc) (ext) (Large) (Dor) (dip) (Red-self)

Daring Deception - 18-24" (EM) (Re) (Large) (Diu) (Sev) (tet)

Dark Star - 18-24" (EM) (Diu) (Large) (EV0 (Dip)

Double River Wye - 36-48" (M) (Small) (Dor) (Dip)

Dragon Dreams -24-36" ( L-Mid) (Re) (Small) (diu) Blue/Violet-Violet/Lavender (SEV)(Dip)

Empereor Butterfly - 24-36"(EM) (Re) (EZ) (Large) (EV)

Eyes Of Fury - 24-36" (M) (Re) (Large) Coral/Apricot/purple (EZ) (diu)(dor)(tet)

Fire Of Hell - 24-36" (M) (Ext) (Diu) (EZ) (Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Frankies Fantasy - 24-36" (EM) (Re) (Diu) (Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Frans Hal's - 18-24" (M-La) (Diu) ( Bi-Color) (large) (Dor) (Dip)

Glazed Heather Plum -24-36" (EM)(Re) Purple (Large) (Diu)(Ext)(Halo)(Sev)(tet)

Halloween Hocus Pocus - 24-36" (m) (Re) (Large) (Diu) (Eyezone/Edge) (SE) (Tet)

Hermitage Newton - 24-36" (M) (diu) (ext) (edged/picoteed) (Large) (Gold -Yellow/Orange Maroon- Purple/Brown)

Indian Giver - 18-24" (EM) (Re) (Diu) (Small-3"-4 1/2") (SEV) (Dip)

Joan Senior - 24-36" (EM) (Re) (Diu) (Ext) (Large) (EV) (Dip)

Jolyene Nicole - 12-18" (M) (Diu) ( Ext) ( Large) (EV) Dip)

Kate Carpenter- 24-36"(EM)(Re) (Diu) (Large)Pale/PinkCoral/appricot)(SF)(Ev)(tet)

Lake Norman spider - 24-36" (M) (Diu) (EZ) (SF) (Large) (Dor) (Dip)

Lauriana - 18-24"(M) (Re) (Ev) ( Cream/Pink Lilac self with yellow green throat )

Lilting Lavender - 24-36" (M-La) (Re) (Diu) (Large) (Dor) (Dip)

Little Heavenly Angel - ( Was suppose to be Fairy tale Pink, But was not)

Loaves and Fish - 24-36" (Em)(Re)(Large)(Diu)(Pink-Violet/Lavender)(Eyezone)(Semi-F)(Sev)(Tet)

Mae Graham - 12-27"(M) (Large)(Pink)(EV0(Dip)

Maylasion Monarch - 18-24" (EM) (Re) (Large) (Sev) (tet)

Marys gold - 24-36" (M) (Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Masked Phantom -24-36" (M) (Large) (diu) (EZ) (dor) (tet) ( Orange- Cream/Tan)

Mattie Mae Maxwell - 18-24' (EM)(Re) (Large) (Diu)(Ext)(Sev)(Dip)-

Meant to Be - 30" (M-L) (Re) (41/2" Bloom) (Lemon/Cream- Black/Purple Eye/Edge) (tet)

Misty Mayhaw - 18-29" (EM)(Re)(Large)(Diu)(Sev)(Dip)

Mumbo Jumbo - 18-24" (E) (Re) (Large) (noc) (ext) ( Bitone Halo) (SEV) (dip) (Pink- Rose/Mauve)

Mystical Rainbow -24-36" (EM) (Re) (Large)(Diu) (Ext.) Pink Fusia (EZ) (VF) (Dr) (Tet)

New series - 24-36" (M) (Re) (EZ) ( Large) (SEV) (Dip)

Newberry Festival -24-36"(EM)(Large)(Diu)(Red)(Dor)(Dip)

Open Hearth - 24-36" (M) ( Re) (diu) (UF) (Bitone) (Large) (dor) (dip)

Orange Velvet - 24-36" (M)(Re)(Sev)(Dip)

Orchid Corsage - 24-36" (M-La) (Re) (Diu) (Large) (Dor) (Dip)

Panda Bear - 18-24"(M) (Re) (Large) (VF) (dor) (tet) (Yelow with bold wine eye and edge above green throat)

Paper Butterfly - 18-24" (E) (Re) (diu) (Large) ( Coral/Apricot) (Violet/Lavender) (Ez) (Sev) (tet)

Peacock Maiden - 24-36" (M) (Diu) (Ext) (EZ) (Large) (EV) (Dip)

Pink Super Spider - 24-36" (M) (Re) (Diu) (Ext) (Large) (SEV) (Dip)

Pirates Patch - 24-36" (EM) (Re) (EZ) (Large) (EV) (Tet)

Ponca Brave - 24-36" (M) Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Prairie Blue eyes - 24-36" (M) (EZ) (Large)(SEV) (Dip) ~

Prarie Moonlight -24-36" (M) (Diu) (Ext) (SEV) (Dip) (TET)

Quiet reflections 24-36" (Em)(Re)(Large)(Violet/Lavender-Purple)(Blend/Halo)(Ev)(Tet)

Royal heritage - 24-36"(M) (Re) (Large) (diu) ( Purple Ez) (Sev) (tet) ~

Ruby Spider - 24-36" (E) (Diu) (UF) (Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Ruffled apricot - 24-36" (EM) (Ext) (Large) (Dor) (Tet)

Ruth Griffon - 18-24" (M) (Ext) (diu) ( Large) (dor) (dip) ~

Sambo Wilder - 18-24" (M) (diu) (Large) (dor) (dip)

Scaramouche - 24-36 (M) (Re) (Large) (diu) (Pink) (Eyezone)(EV)(Dip)

Siloam June bug - 18-24" (EM) (diu) (small) (EZ) (dor) (dip) ( Gold- Yellow/Orange) _ ( Maroon- Purple/ Brown )

Skullduggery- 24-36" (Em)(Re)(Large)(Pale /Yellow-Maroon-Purple/Brown)(Eyezone/Edge)(Semi-F)(Sev)(Tet)

Smoky Mountain Autumn - 12-18" (E) (Re) (Large) (diu) Rose/Mauve Violet/Lavender (dor)(dip)

Sizzling Hot - 24-36" (M) (Re) (Large) (EV) (Tet)

Spellbinder - 24-36" (M-La) (Diu) (Ext) (Large) ( Dor) (Dip)

Spider miracle - 24-36" (M) (Diu) (UF) (Large) (Dor) (Dip) ~

Strutters Ball - 24-36" (M) (diu) (ext) (Large) (dor) (tet)

Tahoe - 24-36" (M) (Re) (Large) (Diu) (Blue/Viloet/Violet/Lavender) (Edge)(EV)(Tet)

Time Window- 24-36" (M)(Re) (Large) (Diu) Violet/Lavender (SF)(Ev)(Dip) -

Titillation - 18-24" (EM)(Re)(Large)(Blue/Violet-Violet/Lavender)(Halo)(Sev)(Tet)

Trahlayta - 24-36" (EM) (Re) (EZ) (Large) (Dor) (Dip)

Tripple Treasure- 18-24" (Em)((Re)(Diu)(Large)(Cream/Tan)(Sev)(Tet)

Trooper - 24-36"(M) (Re) (Large 7") (Ev) (Bright red self with green throat)

Web Of Intruige - 24-36" EE (Re) (Large) (DIU) Orange Violet/ Lavender (EV) (tet) -

Way Jim - 24-36" (M)(Re)(Large)(Diu)Dark Purple Black(EZ)(Dor)(Dip)

Wild Horses -24-36" (E) ( Re) (Diu) (EZ) (Large) (EV) (Tet) ~

Wilson Spider - 24-36" (M) (Diu) (Bitone)(EZ) (Dor) (Dip)

Yellow mammoth - 24-36" (M) (Re) (VF) (Large 10") (dor) (dip) ( Gold-Yellow/Orange)

This message was edited Feb 21, 2009 3:36 AM

None that I have! LOL.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

None that match on my list? Or none that you have have??? LOL!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any that are on your list. LOL!!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

LOL! Hey, Maybe we can do a trade after this? :)

Sure. I'm most interested in Wild Horses since I'm horse crazy. Actually, just plain crazy works too. LOL

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

LOL! I'm sure I have extra on that one

Oh Iris, I will be adding more over the next few mos;)LOL So that ain't nothin yet!!LOL

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Fairy1004, Oh Boy!!! It's actually pittlysquat compared to others but I wanted traders to see what I allready have, Also.. I seen your trades ( Holy Moly!) Took me a while to go through it!!! I seen some mighty fine plants on there!!! Clematis, Crocomia, coneflower,daylily, Oriental Lily......My, My, My My!!

To all ..New Link here
...http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/946472/

Link that works. lol

www.davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/946472/

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

pepper, Thankyou so much!! What would I do without you? lol!

LOL. The key is to take out the http and replace it with www. I learned that the hard way.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I always appreciate a mental update!! LOL! ( Meant in a good way of course!)

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

bump

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Trying to sort out what's gone...

If available, from the "Hearts" collection I'd like

brass heart locket
circle pin with red stones and pearls
Avon clear heart with purple crystal

I'd also like the white pendant with the butterflies and flowers (is it clossone'?)

I think all of those are marked $2. Thanks!

edited... whoops, I see the circle heart pins are both gone. I'm not sure if the brass heart locket is still available or not.

:-)

This message was edited Feb 9, 2009 10:44 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.