CLOSED: Vintage Jewelry, fairy items, cat items

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I have vintage jewelry pieces, cat items, fairy items, Dragonfly, ect. I would trade for plants, If there is any interest, Let me know and I will post some photos ( Or if there is a certain something you are looking for, Ask, I might have it) Just for info, For those who have been members for a while, I don't mind shipping my items out first, But, For those who are not members, Or don't have much member time left, I wouldn't be sending any of my items untill I recieved yours first, Just trying to be careful here, Hope you understand.
I am looking mainly for named daylillys that I don't already have or plants that will do good in my area... Ground Phlox, climbing vines, perenials ect. I have mostly full sun here so really can't use Hostas or shade plants.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2009 9:24 PM

Prattville, AL

Do you have photos of the cat, fairy and dragon items?
What plants do you want?
Thanks
Lynn

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

I don't have any photos handy as I was waiting to see if I got any response, But, I can take some and post them. I look mainly for Daylilys, But, I'm open to what people might have. Don't have dragons, But , Do have dragonfly jewelry. If you are interested in cats, fairys, Dragonflys, Let me know for sure and I will take photos and post them by tommorrow. also need to know what your interest in them are...As...Jewelry, statuary, clothing, picture prints, ect.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Are they garden items or house knick knacks? I would be very interested in garden "art". Please post some photos would be fun to look at. I have many plants I could devide. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh vintage jewelry? Pretty I bet. Ronna

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

I too would like to see some of your jewelry. I have lots of daylilies and tons of seeds if that interests you.

Galien, MI

Hi Iris, I am interested in some of the fairy stuff. My sister loves them, and it's her birthday soon. Let me know what you have. I have several rooted bush cuttings, such as Korean lilac, spirea, and some daylilies as well. A hosta needs some dividing, also.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi all, I will be posting photos this evening about 5-6 oclock ( Maybe sooner) Hubby leaves for work at 3 so we do our errands and then I have to make dinner and a lunch for him before he leaves, Then after that, I can start doing pictures and putting them on here.
Gardenlady, Most of the statuary is knic-nak form, Though I do have 2 that could be put outside for the summer, But, Taken in in the winter, I believe there is two, One is an angel, The other is a fairy sitting on a leaf holding a bubble.
I have all kinds of jewelry, Most are vintage, I need to know the main interests as I have necklaces, earrings, bracelets, some rings, necklace and earring sets, pins, stick pins, kids jewelry ( Disney and others) ect.

I'll be back in a couple hours.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

This sounds nice. I would love to see some photos please?
LK

This message was edited Jan 22, 2009 12:18 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I like the sound of any angel or fairy items. Will be waiting for pictures.
Linda Kay

Galien, MI

It may be easier to post some pictures to a website, and then give us the link. Photobucket is usually good, and you can keep it private. They upload quickly there. It is really hard to describe jewelry - you either love it or not on sight.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

UPDATE ..Taken

Hi all! So sorry I'm late here! Taking me longer then I thought, The lighting is terrible here!!! I tried to do the best I could as fast as I could and still have a whole lot to go, But, Got a few to post for now.
beakerlj, I appreciate the info, It is harder this way for me to do it. Between the low lighting and the having to downsize all the photos and then load them on here is a bit ruff, But, I prefere to do it that way opposed to using another site first.
Well, To get on with it, I have to mention first come, First serve if people see anything they like, I also must mention that most of these items are vintage/used Though are a few that are new or just like new, So please make sure to ask what questions you want before you decide to trade, Also, If there is something you might want for sure and need a better photo, LMK and I will do the best I can, Some of these photos did not come out well at all, But, I can redo whatever there is interest in if the photo is not good

First up... A Fairy.. It is made of some kind of hard acrylic, It is heavy ( about 2or3 lbs) It's about 6" tall and about 5 1/4" wide at it's widest point ... I would place the value at $10.00 in trade ( willing to negotiate)

This message was edited Jan 22, 2009 7:11 PM

This message was edited Feb 2, 2009 6:00 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

UPDATE-Taken

2.. Another Fairy... Paid an emense high price for this one when it was bought ( Was bought from a mid-evil fair in RI)
It suppose to be Etched Swarovski Crystal , It is Very Pretty, And the picture "Does Not" do it justice! It's a Fairy on a Dragonfly with a lotus in the front and she's holding a flower, If you have one of those light stands with the colored light, The light will go through all the etching in this cube. It's about 3" tall and about 2 "wide and in Like New condition. I would place the value at $10.00 in trade ( That is not even quarter of what the original cost was)

This message was edited Feb 2, 2009 6:26 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED...TAKEN

3... Older photo.... This is a photo of a fairy, Called the Red Clover Fairy, It's in Great Shape, it measures about 11" tall and 9" wide, Very Pretty picture! I posted two photo's, 1 normal.. 1 closer up.. My trade value of it would be $5 ( Negotiable)

This message was edited Jan 22, 2009 7:25 PM

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:23 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED...TAKEN

Pic-2 Red Clover Fairy..

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:23 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED... THIS FAIRYS TAKEN

4... Another Fairy, This one I believe is meant to be inside, But, It's one that I would put outside in the summer ( In the shade) and not worry about it. It measures approximately, 10"tall and 7 1/4"wide, She is sitting on a leaf with a bubble in her hands and two bubbles on the leaf below her, Very Pretty. Trade Value $10.00

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:21 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED: THIS ANGEL IS TAKEN

5... Sitting Angel... This is another one that I wouldn't worry about putting out in the summer, He has the look that reminds me of sandstone, He measures about 7" tall and about 7 1/2" wide. ...Trade value to me $5.00

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:22 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED...TAKEN

6... Outdoor racoon, Measures about 11"tall by about 6"wide. Trade Value $4

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:24 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

MOST OF THESE ARE TAKEN ...I WILL REPOST WHAT IS NOT TAKEN

7... Vintage pins, bracelets, Pendent...
2- bracelets... 5 flower pins.. 1 pendent...1 necklace ( Necklace/locket that opens, Is marked 1/20th-12k on the clasp, Has a floral decoration on the front of locket) Inside of blue bracelet measures about 2 1/4 - 2 1/2". The Flower bracelet opened up measures 8". Trade Value is $1.00 each piece.

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:25 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED... these items are spoken for

8 .. Cats.. Most are vintage... The cat that has 3 items the same are a set which consists of one pin and 2 piece earrings, Marked MJ, 1 small black cat with stones in his eyes and his collar, 1 cat pin outline which has like a tack pin back. 1 laying down cat pin with rhinestone eyes, 1 puppy and kittie pin together marked I believe Dancraft, I small kitty and ball chain with tack backs stamped Monet, 1 birdbath with cat and bird on it pin, Marked, I believe Dancraft. Bracelet with 8 small cat pictures in it, Marked Avon. 1 Old cat magnet. Trade value, $1.00 each piece.

This message was edited Jan 22, 2009 11:36 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED... TAKEN

9.. 1 Very pretty Glass Heart Hanger with Full crystal in the middle, Measures about 13 1/2" long by about 8 1/4"wide.
The thick crystal in the middle really catches light!! Trade value $10.00 ( The crystal in the middle was hand attached and cost more then double the price of the whole heart)

This message was edited Jan 26, 2009 10:26 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Gone.........

10.. Crystal /Pewter hanger/suncatcher Fairy, Hand made, It's really Very Pretty, The picture came out awfull, But, It still gives you an idea of what it looks like. It has a blue stone and red stone in the wings and is signed Fable, It measures about 8 1/2" long and about an inch wide, The crystals sparkle like crazy. trade value $5.00

This message was edited Feb 11, 2009 2:47 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

UPDATE..Taken

11 - Another Fairy, This one measures about 1 foot tall and 6" wide with the wing span, Has a paper stamp on the bottom that says: Summit Collection - City Of Industry, CA, It also still has the price tag on the bottom which was $80.00, I will do a trade value of half that. Might negotiate

This message was edited Jan 23, 2009 4:23 AM

This message was edited Feb 2, 2009 6:01 PM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh I wish my plants were not under three feet of snow right now!!! Nice items. Ronna

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

CLOSED-Gone

12- This was a friends shirt, It had shoulder pads when she got it but she cut them out and then never really wore the shirt. It is a nice light denham shirt, Great for those cool summer nights in the garden and great if you like cats! - It's a size X-large. trade value $5.00

This message was edited Jan 23, 2009 4:23 AM

This message was edited Feb 10, 2009 11:21 AM

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

close up of cats..

Thumbnail by IRIS
Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

gardenlady, I'm in no rush for the plant trades, I can wait till spring, So if there is something you are interested in don't be afraid to let me know. I'm just trying to see if I can work trades out before Spring gets here. I can send out traded items to most people now and I will wait untill spring to get my end of the trades in.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Well I really do not know if I have anything you would like. I do have some very pretty route 66 daylilies. Tons of hostas,ground covers, I dont know you can take a look and see if there is anything you would be interesed in. I would love th fairy with the bubbles and the sitting "angel". JLMK. You did very nice work on the photos it really takes time to do that. Ronna

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Ronna and all others , I have to go for about 15 minutes, I'll get back with you then... Also... I have many more items to add down the road.

Prattville, AL

Iris, I'm interested in the print. My granddaughter, 5, loves fairies. Will I need to get it rematted or reframed or did you have it done? What would you want to trade?
Lynn

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi Lynn, Here is backshot photo for you, It has a very small tear in the top left but nothing bad. lmkwyt .... I am looking for daylillys, but am open to plants that will grow in my area... groundcovers, vines, perenials, ect.

Thumbnail by IRIS
Prattville, AL

I'm in zone 8. I have a daylily bed but did not label. It would be hybrids, no ditchlilies. These were purchased from a nice nursery in Montgomery, lily auction or the club in Montgomery and many are gifts from friends and family. Would that be agreeable? Most would cost over the value you have set of $5 but that is fine. I enjoy sharing.
Lynn

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

gardenlady, I would love to have a nelly moser!

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

pfllh, I am so sorry I missed your post, I didn't see it when I had made my last post ( I was on the phone and maybe thats why) I opologize. ... To answere your post, I only get named DL's , Just helps me keep organized that way... I don't mind other plants, groundcovers, vines, That will do well in my area, Be it whatever, But, Not seeds , I don't do well with seeds at all so if you have something else you don't mind sharring lmk.. Also, All items are mix and match As the jewelry can be mixed and matched, Keep watch when you can as I will be adding other items when I can.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

interested in 9.. 1 Very pretty Glass Heart Hanger with Full crystal in the middle, Measures about 13 1/2" long by about 8 1/4"wide.
The thick crystal in the middle really catches light!! Trade value $10.00 ( The crystal in the middle was hand attached and cost more then double the price of the whole heart)

and watching for more
i want to fill the box i send!!! im sure i will have something to trade
let me look...................

Thumbnail by notmartha
Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

IRIS, would you be interested in any crocosmia, Lucifer? I have other kinds of crocosmia too. I have helenium, tall phlox, Shasta daisies, liatris etc. I like your flower pins.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Cats are spoken for, I'll be back to answere in a few minutes...

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Fairy with bubbles and sitting angel is possibly taken...

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

notmartha, I will have to let you know on the hanger as someone has allready offered a trade for it and I'm still waiting to hear ( So sorry) ... I'll be putting more items on though.

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Cats are spoken for
Fairy With Bubbles and Angel may be taken.
Glass Heart with Crystal may be taken
Red clover Fairy may be spoken for. ...

I'll be back....

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.