Heidi Chronicles: Brrrr!

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

ROTF, Ruth,

I hadn't even thought of that - the future problem of a pregnant Jerry trying to stand upright. LOL.

Every now and then one of the others will stand up. I don't know if they are doing so to copy Jerry, but they don't do it right, and I'm doubtful that any of them will get the entire sequence down. Any time that I have ever seen any of the others stand up, kit or adult, they have always stood up at maybe 60-70deg whereas Jerry [alone, so far] stands up virtually 90deg. But there is more to it than that. I do [sort of] know Jerry's face. Sometimes I recognize her w/o her standing up. Perhaps most important, only Jerry knows to stand up on command. If one of the others stands up and I say "Jerry, Jerry" it doesn't prompt them to stand up again immediately as it does w/Jerry. So, you see, the others will have to learn a number of steps and the proper synchronization and will have to look like Jerry in order to pull it off.

BTW, did you look at the Chestnut Oak page at my link - the one that mentions the latin name? I'm guessing that's a 'no'. ; )

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

This thread has gotten pretty long now, so in the interest of faster loading, especially for our dial up friends, I've started a new thread at: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/946858/

Please make sure to follow the new thread so we won't loose you. : )
Hope to see everyone there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.