Ahhhh you had to know "this" was coming....

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

More Chloe pics...it's a sickness - I simply can't help myself...Chloe and pups...ok and the occasional flower...LOL

"We" discovered that with a small piece of beef jerky the commands "come" and "sit" are responded to quickly...
...not only by the dogs...but the toddler...NOTE: this horrifies her mother...LOL

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Chloe expects the dogs to share with her...whether the beef jerky or sip from the water bowl (gross)...BUT does not think the same is applicable to HER possessions. Note her expression when Makwa takes up residence on HER new Dora couch. Might I also mention how frequently we find him sitting in a car seat that's been placed in the foyer.
*No puppies were hurt in the taking of this photo*

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

"Free at last...free at last" - thank God they let me out of that dang stroller....oopss the National Christmas Tree is THAT way....

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ohhhh more presents???? For me????

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

"Hail to the Redskins..." Huh??? Oopss wrong hat...my bad.

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

"Punk thinks he's cute...when in fact I'M allowing him the privilege to hold ME..nuf said!"

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Almost forgot...Makwa decided he wanted to see the Natl' Christmas tree as well!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Central, VA(Zone 7b)

What a little beauty!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Hey! I want some of those Shirley Temple curls, do you think she will share? And nothing wrong with that hat!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

teaching your grandchild to sit-stay- Priceless!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Chantell, that first photo is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. My goodness she's a pretty child. And doing well in obedience school too. LOL

It's so good to see Makwa. Such a big boy! He looks like he's larger now than Java was. I see differences too - his ears are longer and his snout is bigger. But his markings are very similar to hers.

I love the photo of him and Chloe vying for butt space on the little sofa. LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks all!! I just never tire taking pics of her!! Christmas was reborn for me again this year...I've always loved the Christmas season...but seeing it through her eyes this year...simply amazing. Don't get me wrong, Miss Chloe's far from angelic but oh how she's stolen my heart.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh she is a dear. LOL over her sharing the dogs food. I have a picture somewhere in the old albums of Jamie sharing the goats grain. I would go down to the barn and feed the goats sweet grain (a mix of grain and molasses) I put Jamie in the stall with the goats so he wouldn't get stepped on when I brought in the horses. Then one day I noticed him standing next to the goats at their trough sharing.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

so cute!!!!!!!!!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Great pictures!

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7a)

GREAT photos, Chantell. She is not TOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable with those pink cheeks, big eyes and gorgeous curls, especially in the National Christmas Tree photo (breaking for freedom!) HA! Thanks for sharing them. They sure make me smile.

Christmas really is the best when there are little ones around, be they your own or ones you've "borrowed"! ;-)

Barb

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks again all....and yes, Barb something about a little one making Christmas THAT much more magical

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.