MidAltlantic DGer could use our support

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Holidays, everyone!

If you get a moment, please drop by this thread in the prayer forum http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/936560/. LuAnne (RatherBDigging) lost her mom on Christmas Eve, and her dad has serious health issues also... she hasn't been around much here lately because she has been doing all she can for them, which means she's been away from her home and family for weeks. I think we need to "circle the wagons" of this community around her.

I'd be glad if we could use this thread to post about others we should be holding in our thoughts as the New Year begins (without breaking any confidences of course)...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG...thank you Jill for sharing so we know...prayers starting ASAP....mercy...loosing a loved one is difficult to begin with...my heart is breaking for her.
Hugs and prayers LuAnne!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thanks for letting us know, Critter. It's never easy to lose a parent but it must be unbearable at Christmas. Poor LuAnne.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

It's never easy to cope with such a loss, and I know she's been exhausted for weeks, so she must feel she's holding on by a thin thread at this point. I sent her the link to the thread in the Prayer Forum, so I know she'll be able to find it when she gets a chance to log on.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Thanks for letting us know Jill. LuAnne will be in my thoughts. {{{Hugs}}}
Chris

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Critter, She doesn't live too far from me and I was just thinking about her the other day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.