Everyone, please look at this

Shenandoah Valley, VA

For all my wonderful friends here

Go here
http://hart524.vox.com/library/post/a-post-about-merry-christmas-maggies.html

Click play

Once it loads, click the right bottom button to view each scene.

Love and hugs
Diane
and I sure hope I did this so it will work

Actually, this might be a more direct link. Same as before, use the blue buttons at the bottom to see each scene.

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4e6a4d334f4459334e3377344e6a51774f446b300d0a&sb=1

This message was edited Dec 23, 2008 11:52 PM

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Diane, that's awesome! What great memories that brings back. I've been wrapped up in planning a bathroom renovation, but want to take a moment to wish you and all my friends here a Merry Christmas too. I hope to see you all soon, maybe at an early spring seed swap (hint, hint).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ^_^

Bobbie

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thanks, Bobbie. I hope everyone will take a minute and look at it. I had so much fun making it and going through those photos.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Bumping this back up. Please look, everyone.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh, I got it this time. The first link worked fine. How cute! Thanks.!

I can't believe its Christmas already. I always stay up late to put the last presents out and stockings, and just a little hyped up too. I'll have my sister ,BIL and mom here tomorrow. My sis and BIL that took me to Italy. I'll be ever grateful. The hotel had Hermes Orange Verte shampoo and soap, it smelled so wonderful, and so I picked some cologne out while shopping with DH the other day. The scent will always take me right back to a week of excitement exploration and luxury.
Can't wait for my first real plumeria flower, I hope, this summer. We honyemooned in Hawaii.
Good Scents are real triggers for me.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm so glad you got to see it. I had a lot of fun making it.

That Hermes scent sounds wonderful and, like you, I think smells carry a lot of memories. I hope you get lots of plumeria blossoms, especially if they bring such a good memory.

Have a wonderful Christmas, Sally. We're getting ready for our day long trek all over the northern half of the state.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Hart, What a lovely virtual card. I enjoyed looking at it. Happy Holidays.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Hart: That's really cute! It took me a minute to find the "play" arrow -- but I loved it, and your poem!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hart, That is cute, very nice. Hope to see you again it's been awhile since we got together face to face. Enjoy your holidays.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I think if you click the second link, it automatically scrolls through once you click on play. I'm so glad you all liked it. I had fun putting it together.

You mentioned your grandson in the other post. Making cards or scrapbooks at this site would be a good project for a child too, it's so easy. It automatically downloads all the photos in your pictures file and you just drag and drop the photos and write the captions. It's all free but there is a small fee if you want printable versions.

I hope to see you again soon too, Holly. And everyone else.

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

Hey this is great. I enjoyed the show.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

!! Diane !!! Beautiful job, as always....love it - love it!!! Big Hugs

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thanks, Chantell. Big hugs to you too.

Those photos are from the plant swap last spring, docgipe.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

very cute...hope you all the best Christmas!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.