MERRY HOLIDAY

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

May you all have a special holiday season with your families and friends.

Thumbnail by docgipe
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Thank you, and a very Merry Christmas right back to you and yours.

Linda Kay

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

doc,

That is a beautiful painting...Watercolor?

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas Season and may all your troubles fade in the New Year!

PEACE! Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal

My card was just that a picture of a card.........watercolor but not mine. Your's is as nice. I never did much watercolor.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

~~"dashing through the snow "~~ Hope everybody doesn't have to do too much 'dashing T-T-S' to enjoy holiday visiting.
Both nice scenes above! Gita you're so talented

Thumbnail by sallyg
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Men.
If not Peace on Earth then I wish you all peace in your life may the joy of the Holidays bring you happiness.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Nice tree............Where's the snowflake cookies referenced in the present King Arthur catalog? My excuse is that we don't have a tree and the grandchildren are watching their weight for various sports reasons.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Doc, Had to do a search for the snowflake cookies.
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/detail.jsp?select=C75&byCategory=C332&id=3137
Didn't find a recipe for them, thank goodness or I'd be adding another recipe to my collection, which I have to get busy organizing for 2009.
You are like me, I just brought down 3 instant trees from the upstairs, one ceramic, one wooded and a 2 1/2 foot "just stick in a plastic bag with the mini ornaments still on it and its ready for next year.
Did do a lot of baking, but I share it with co-workers.
Happy Holidays!

The cookie cutters for snowflakes from King Arthur are now on sale for eight dollars and change. That gets you three snowflake cutters and two small other cutters enabling you to make oodles of design differences. They don't even show the two larger ones punched out by the two smaller ones to make a double open filled cookie. I could go nuts playing with this cutter set. I found a holly leaf that scales nicely with the two larger. My wreath will have holly and a red ribbon.....in the wreath pattern planned for tomorrow.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas and other Happy Holidays to everyone!

This is my favorite Christmas message... Santa and his reindeer are still worth watching!

http://www.aroundmd.com/whitechristmas/

All the very best to each and every one!

Karen

This message was edited Dec 25, 2008 12:07 PM

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Karen, That always puts a smile on my face when I see it. Thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.