Happy Birthday Holly!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

I haven't been around much in the last month but couldn't miss the opportunity to pop in and wish you a Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by rcn48
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Same from me, hope you have a great day - Becky, JB & Thor the Thunderkitty! ^_^

Thumbnail by Bec_No_Va
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy, Happy Day, Holly

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Whew, ya'll are up too early for me...LOL
!! Happy Birthday, Holly !! Have a wonderful day and blessed year!!
Big hugs!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday! (did I finaly get one not belated?)

Thumbnail by sallyg
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Holly! Sure hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!

Thumbnail by stormyla
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Have a wonderful day!!!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

rcn,

Your Wintersweet shrub's blooms look just like mine.....
Glad to see that someone else has this. I have so many seeds I don't know what to do with them!
Gita

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Thank you everyone, I did have a very nice and busy day. Spent some time with parents, children and grand children. Did some crafting this morning with a friend and Ric and I went to our stain glass class this evening. Just love this time of year, busy, busy,busy. LOL

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Shirley, What is that flower in your photo? It's such a great color.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

stormyla: I took the picture of this very large flowering bush when we were visiting Kauai, HI. I'm sorry I can't give you a more specific name, but it may be in the Poinciana family. I'm not really sure, but I liked the blooms.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

OK,Gita- save a few wintersweet for me. I can at least start and find room later.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Sally,

I dug up one seedling under the bush this past Summer. At least I think it is from the W-Sweet shrub, as the first leaves were coarse--just like the big shrub's. There are, actually, 2 seedlings together. Must have been from a seed pod that fell down.

I will be glad to share this with you--that would be one less year to wait.....
Remind me......Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

And-----------

Here's Mama Maya in my dark basement-----Blooming away!

The buds left on the big plant could not have been any bigger than an inch or so. They grew to full size and bloomed. So far she has had 4 blooms on her...NO fragrance, though....

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm so late!!! But happy birthday!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh thank you Happy, late is good, too. In fact I just got my Birthday dinner and present from Ric last night. Seemed something was always going on and Ric and I have been a bit under the weather. It's snowing here right now and I am playing Christmas music and decorating the tree. Ric's making a few more arrangements for the house. What a lovely day.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Holly - hope you're feeling better...not good to be sick any time but esp. your bday and the holidays11

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.