Only one left, that dang Roo who I have come to love

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

She rides the bleachers, does not ride anymore. Her kids do.

Wren I am so glad I live in the desert but I might want to borrow one of them critters... I would have to have a pool or a pond to keep it in though.... HUMMMMMM let me think...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh dang. You can't spook her horse out from under her.

Put the gator in her cooler...
oh hey, that's an idea... a cooler full of rattlesnakes... read Bangkok 8 by Burdett... cooler full of snakes, chilled, that warmed and got out in the truck...

nah, the kids would be in there. Probably pulling the horse trailer... too much collateral damage possible

Back to frozen paint ball duels.

=0) Jay

Lodi, United States

How about a Komodo Dragon or one of those really big (8 ft.) scary monitor lizards from Australia? They like it dry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goanna

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

You have the purfect lizard out there the Gila monster

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh yeah!
or sidewinders... they're way scarier than rattlesnakes...

(Zone 7b)

Yall been talkin about this all day has anybody stopped to eat or get a drink.

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

I was eating drinking and working...

(Zone 7b)

Glad to hear you were supplementing your talking with nutrition at the same time LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

I was making cookies... we all know how nutritional that is!
LOL

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Jay should have shared cookies for all of us, I was drinking coffee and eating Doritos...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Just swing on over, Jestr, there's still a few vanilla wafers left, and we're gettin' ready to make gingersnaps this afternoon, and maybe gingerbread biscotti.

We got 3" of snow this morning, and now high gusts that are blowing it down into the valley. Perfect for cookies!
Jay

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Oh OH OHHHHH Gingersnaps and Gingerbread are my favorite... On christmas eve Billy and I will make a gingerbread house for Santa out of Gram crackers (He does not have the patience yet to make it out of Gingerbread) OHH the gingerbread biscotti sounds wonderful.... Lets see it takes 16 hours to get to Farmington Nm from Kingman, how far are you from there???

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh, you'd go to Albq to Santa Fe... how long's that take? Then east out of SF 1 1/2 hours... You'd get here in time for dinner tomorrow night. I'll put a nice Riesling in the fridge to go with the biscotti...

Just left overs for dinner, though. Buffalo brisket slow cooked in beer and onions, mashed potatoes and broccoli.

=0) Jay

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

ohhhhh, how far is it from NY? I am hungry now! hehehe

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I will be in Sante Fe in January. Any chance of a drive by cookying happenin when I'm driving by Jay? Crappola just a tad too far west for a good long bomb throw :(

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

soooooooooo, NY is a no go too?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

That would require a Hail Mary Long Bomb throw sewincircle. hmm maybe if Jay is a former quarterback and with a northerly wind?

Elbridge, NY(Zone 5a)

So your saying there is a chance! YES!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oooo, sorry, Jay is not a former quarterback and gave up Hail Mary's a long time ago. And our winds are from the west... from out Jestr's way... hmmm

Here, I'll fold this up into a paper airplane... the recipe's in Better Home & Garden's Slow Cooker 2.

Oooooo, these ginger snaps are gooooood!!! Too bad you can't taste 'em! Yum!
And they'll be all gone by the time you get down here, Dahlia. What'r you doing down in Santa Fe?

Jay

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Sounds like yummy leftovers for sure!!!!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Jay we are looking for a snowbird property somewhere south of Tucson and as far east as the Texas panhandle and of course I have to go visit my RM DG buddies in Sante Fe and Los Alamos while there ^_^ I've only traveled to the southern interstate in NM before so I'm very excited.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

How fun! Maybe we could meet in SF (Fanta Se to the rest of NM) for some good green chili stew! That'll warm your Canadian bones right up!
LOL

So who else from DG is in NM? And what's RM?

Last night was Spicey Black Bean stew... followed by mocha truffle...
Merry Christmas...
Jay

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Lots of NMers in the Southwest and Rocky Mountain Forums. I'm going to visit roybird (Sante Fe), paj (Los Alamos), and a couple of others in Albequerque if we can swing it.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hey what about us on the SW forum??? :o)

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Of course SW DGers too marie ^_^ Once we get a route finalized I will post a thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.