The MOST "painful" Christmas gift....

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Getting sis's and my family ALL together (to include coordinating EIGHT individuals with work schedules to work around)...
Family portrait for mom and dad....taaaa daaaaa!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

The tribe and I

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Sis and I

Thumbnail by Chantell
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

What great photos! I'm so jealous of those of you with big families!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Great job - I am amazed y'all not only managed to coordinate work schedules, but you are color coordinated as well!!!!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

ha ha- too funny, it is painful coordinating ! and getting everybody to look at least pleasant at the same time. eek! good job on outfits, I screw up at that point.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Wow - the outfits too -- I only just noticed!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Yeah in case no one's noticed I'm a tad OCD when it comes to photos...and well...when I tell them Black and/or Red (red was actually sis' idea & then none of her family wore it...ugh) then I mean black and red....nothin' else...God love em' - they did as told and we got through it w/o anything that Jerry Springer would've put on his show...unlike last time...mercy!!! Teenage siblings are just not meant to be in that close proximately to each other...thank God they're older now.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Chantell, Oh what a wonderful family and a wonderful family picture. Many blessings on you and yours. Holly

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Great photos Chantell! I love the smile on Chloe's face. Guess she loves sitting with Grandma!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Awwwww, look at Chantell's babies! What wonderful photos, Chantell. A great gift. And I don't know how you ever managed to organize it. LOL

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

What beautiful pictures of your lovely family!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll are so sweet, thank you!!! Diane - I simply told sis about 3 weeks ago THIS IS IT...I'm tired of talking about it...we NEED to get a family pic done for mom and dad...what nights are good for your crew??? Then I went from there...whaa laaa!!! I'm pretty dang pleased myself!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Excellent!

Those are truly wonderful photos.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Great looking family!!! I'm trying to get a time with hubby's crazy schedule just to get ours done.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

You are truly lucky to have so many of your kin nearby, even if it is hard to coordinate getting them together. We always seem to have absent ones, those who aren't "speaking", or circumstances call them elsewhere. The last time we had that big of a gig was nearly 10 years ago. Wonderful gift to cherish, Chantell. A very Merry Christmas to all!!

I had to laugh about the togs remark, Sallyg. Whatever happened to "don we now our gay apparel?" Just a T-shrt and jeans apparel.

Oh, the few (two)times we've even done just the immediate fam, the clothing was a disaster. My daughter has on a dress at age three, realized later it was backwards! the split on the collar shoulda been in Front!

Laurel, MD(Zone 7a)

Lovely family, Chantell.

ROTFLMAO!!! The first time we did a "family" portrait, my son was 3-1/2 months, it was his "first" Christmas. We did the right color coordination for outfits, but getting him to smile and stop bawling was a job for Superman. The lady photographer at Sears was real patient and picked up a tamborine and started jingling it and fanning him with it. He then pooped in his diapers and at that moment, cracked a huge smile. She seized the moment and took the picture, just in time before my face had "uh-oh." Perfect!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

ahhh FnF....THAT is priceless...I love it!!!!

Ah ha ha ha! If only the viewers of that picture knew what just transpired!
I will have to dig up our ugly portraits. Anybody else?

LOL!! Sure, why not?? C'mon, folks. They're worth more than they cost.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OH I can find ugly...just let me dig...

Crozet, VA

Wonderful pictures Chantell and I am certain that your folks will love getting them as a gift.

You all have me laughing all of the time. I knew with Sally in the bunch, there would be a lot of laughter. It will be interesting to see what all you come up with in trying to out do each other for the ugliest family award. ha-ha

This will be a hoot.

Ruby

I've taken a halfhearted stab at locating my ugly picture. I've buried it deep! It might be in a box of stuff that was so essential it was in my bedroom two years ago and got boxed when we remodeled and hasn't been unboxed yet. Essential, yeah right!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Let the U-G-L-I-E-S begin...sadly I won't be able to tackle this till tomorrow...but just wait and see....*evil laugh*

I am pitiful. Can't find the bad one , or the halfway decent one we paid the bucks for more recently. One of those charity things, free 8 by 10. yeah sure, Never again

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL Sally, I know where everything in my house is........until I decide to put it away.......then it is never seen again........
Yep, boxes stacked in the corners of my bedrooms for years. Just ask me for some thing and I know just what box in just which room. As soon as I put it properly away it is gone. LOL

HollyAnn--that sounds like my house!!

Ditto. Right now I'm missing my address book, which helps nicely in spacing out my Xmas card task--get one, send the reply LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.