Monday morning "Here's your sign..."

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Thought I'd stop by one of the Manassas Walmarts this Sat. evening - when what to my wandering eyes should appear???? This on a register end cap for all to see.

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

So you're saying...ummm, dolls Chantell...what's the issue. Glad you asked...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

"Houston we have a problem..."

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Soooo....the subject of my thread - read "here's your sign" - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out, eh? ROTFLOL

Thumbnail by Chantell
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh'
My
Gawd.
They're selling "Li'l Baby Suffocated"

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

LOL...or another of those "Don't try this at home..."

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL, Yep that is where I am headed in the next day or two. Lily needs a baby doll. Some how this deprived child of 19mo does not have a doll. Stuffed animals out the wazoo but no dolls. I'll be looking for a baby doll, stroller and maybe a few other baby doll necessaries. I also sponsored a 10yr old that has a baby stroller on her list. Oldest daughter Julie called and asked if I wanted to sponsor a child and I told her to pick me one from the list no preference to age or sex just who ever and one of the children on her list was a 10 yr girl named Holly.
So tomorrow I'm heading out bright and early with a friend to pick up a horse. It should be interesting I have no idea how this horse will load but I still have skills, maybe rusty skills, but skills no less. LOL
Then off to Wal-mart to look for dolls and such.........

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.