Greetings from Vegas....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I can't afford them, but I AM going to look at Jimmy Choos!!! Hmmmm, wonder if they have after thanksgiving sales at Caesars forums...:-)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

What's that craps saying? "Baby needs a new pair of shoes!!"?
We've been to Vegas once. Eye poppin. Loved it when the giant girl billboard truck would stop alongside our family car LOL
Enjoy!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

WOO HOO, Ric and I had a pretty good time out in Vegas several years ago. Ric was "forced" to go to an all expenses paid business trip to Vegas. LOL He went out for a week conference and then I flew out at the end of the conference. What fun we rented a car and drove around the Grand Canyon and into the corner of Utah and back into Vegas. It was Ric's and my first week long trip without the kids.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

More importantly have you found any amazingly scented plants that needed trimmed about there? Hmmmm????? And btw YOUR gardenia tree has buds....what's up w/that???

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Um, Bec, you don't have to go to Las Vegas to look at Jimmy Choos. LOL Have a great trip.

Falls Church, VA(Zone 7b)

Oh, Bec! I envy you!! I went to Vegas when I was a kid and had to watch my dad work the slots from the street window. No fair. He won $5 in nickels and too off his sock to carry off his booty. You don't even know what a nickel could buy then.... Have fun!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Welcome home - a tad late....hugs!!!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I am baaaack - sans Jimmy's - but, with plenty other loot ^_^ I gambled a grand total of next to nothing, ate waaaaaaaaaaay too much good foods and now it's back to work and fun and games!!! Vegas is great to visit and great to leave - we had some serious delays and I am not too fond of Chicago either right now....

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Welcome home! :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.