CLOSED: HOLIDAY SEED SWAP

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Theresa, Sending seeds out today....money enclosed.
Dollie

Millsap, TX

HEY!!!
I just wanted to let ya know I will have to pull out of this Wonderful Swap.. We have had a death in the Family and I just won't have the time.. I hope everyone has a wonderful time and a Very Blessed Holiday!!!
Kylie

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I've just been lurking on this thread, but wanted to post condolences... I'm sorry for your family's loss, Kylie. It's never easy to lose somebody, but somehow it seems even harder during this "good cheer" season.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

I've logged in the seeds that have arrived for your viewing pleasure :)
http://www.freewebs.com/gardenbabe/08gardenfriendsseedswap.htm

Thumbnail by Theresa
Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh Good you got my small packet of seed . I was afraid that it would come apart and lose all of it.

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Kylie,
So sorry for your family's loss.
JoAnn

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Kylie, so sorry for your loss.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Okay I am sending in my seeds today . . . ^_^

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Theresa,
Just wondering did you get the paypal ok and the envy?
Robin

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

yes, I did Robin, thanks :) Received it yesterday and added it to the website. :)

Capitola, CA

count me in, i'll get mine sent out hopefully by thursday. i've got finals today and tomorrow. oops, should be studying not drooling over collecting more seeds :)

and here i was thinking that i was the only one who stuffed my pockets with ziplocks, just in case...

brigitte

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Hi, did you get my envelope and pay pal? thanks, Debra

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

hi Debra, it arrived today. I will be listing them on the site shortly.

Capitola, CA

holiday seeds went out today and paypal was sent. i can't wait for the new year :)

brigitte

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Teresa,
Have you received my box of seeds yet? I sent it a couple of weeks ago, I think. I haven't seen your website updated or anything here on the thread.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

I believe you are on page 2 of the swap pages frausnow. I have several boxes I need to log in today hopefully.

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

ATTN: all participants.
I am now accepting dmails of wish lists. Refer to http://www.freewebs.com/gardenbabe/ all three pages. Please include at least 10 items so everyone can get some of the items on their lists.
Happy holidays to you all, and I look forward to hearing from everyone.
I will be packing up the seeds Jan. 2nd, as soon as everyone wish lists are sent.
If no wish list is sent by Jan.1st I will enclose a nice variety.
There are some really neat seeds this time, and I want to thank all of the participants.
Hear from ya soon!!!

Thumbnail by Theresa
Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

thanks for all your speedy responses! Sure helps when organizing the 914 packets of seeds I received!
Im sorting and getting ready to mail.
Hope to get these all out in tomorrow or mondays mail.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank You Theresa
Robin

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Thanks Theresa, will be looking forward to getting them !!!!!

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Thank you Theresa for all your planning & time that went into this seed swap.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

I am sooooo looking forward to getting the seeds - this is better than Christmas! Thanks so very much Theresa!

Capitola, CA

thanks theresa for all your time and hard work --- i'm so excited to get my package!

wow what a great event, thank you for the time and effort you have given to this project, I can't wait for my surprise! Debra

Marine City, MI(Zone 5a)

Im happy to say that all are going out tomorrow!
whew, it took alot longer than I thought it would but it was fun.
I hope you all enjoy your goodies.

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Theresa, I'm getting excited about WS, so your seeds will arrive at just the right time. Thanks again for this seed swap!
Dollie

Paradise, CA(Zone 9a)

Shoot! I missed this swap. Can anyone tell me if there is another large seed swap planned? Thanks so much,

CIndy : )

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

Woohoo! My seeds arrived today....thanks, Teresa for this swap.

JoAnn

Parkersburg, WV

Yeah!!! my seeds arrived yesterday WOW!

Thanks for doing this swap Theresa

Tim

Gilmer, TX

My seeds arrived yesterday also and what a great assortment. Thanks Theresa and everyone who sent seeds, this was a fun swap.

Pam

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Yippee! My seeds arrived yesterday! And I got a lovely surprise inside! Why, it's just like Christmas all over again!

Love the seeds - thanks everyone for sharing!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh ... I cant stand the wait!!

Nashua, NH

Thanks, Theresa! My seeds arrived yesterday. What fun!

Capitola, CA

thanks theresa! my seeds arrived yesterday too and i'm so excited to plant them. it was better than christmas :)

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Theresa!!! The wait is over It is here!!! Thank You everyone!!
Robin

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

I haven't got mine yet BOOOO HOOO.

I just came home to a nice little box of seeds and thanks so much for this fun swap, I will love to do this again, but will be much more organised as I start my Extension Gardening class tonight.. again, thanks so much! Debra from Kansas..

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Sorry for my late reply on this thread. Just wanted to say how happy I was with my box of seeds! Thank you!!!!!! Wintersowing some and others will go in ground in March.
Dollie

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

Wanted to let you know I got my pkg of seed today was so excited. Thanks everyone I enjoyed the swap. Theresa, thanks for the little gift too. very cute.

I liked mine too.. it is hanging on a brug limb where I sit right now..

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.