Triple Seed trading

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

You too Cody, see, I told you to wait and be patient! When I promise something it happens, some people take their time, specially during holidays!

Bowie, MD

I do have some (not many) Triple White Seeds if anyone still needs them. I also have a lot of the Triple Yellow, Purple and the Large Single White I call Moonflower (Datura not the Vine). I also have hundreds of the Ballerina, however, I really didn't care for them much myself. Let me know if anyone needs any!

Ilsan, South Korea(Zone 6a)

Hi Hresko!

I sure could use them but I just arrived in South Korea to teach English from my home in New Jersey. I've done zillions of trades with DGers internationally and have had no problems with seeds getting through customs. Just send them like you normally would, and if you have to fill out a customs form, "Garden collectibles" is the best thing to write on them. Postage costs the same to send seeds within the states - $1.17 to $1.47 depending on how much you send. I had ordered datura seeds to bring with me to Korea but forgot to pack them in my last minute rush to catch my plane. Let me know if I can send you something from Korea in return - check my seed list. Thanks in advance!

Elizabeth

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.