Triple Seed trading

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

I have triple yellow Dats and purple Dat seeds, looking to trade for white triple or anything else that is different. any one up for the offer???? Trading is FUN!

This message was edited Nov 24, 2008 11:26 PM

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Wish I had more colors. All I have are the double to tripple dats also. I have a double purple one, I never got any seeds from them.
LK

Hi Linda Kay, you know my double gave me seeds but they froze last week with the frost we had, sniff sniff! So I could not harvest them!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh no, you need some seeds?
LK

No sweetie I am ok, I want to share what I have with others, you want mine, lol!

Thumbnail by Clemen
Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Clemen, I have double white seed and Ballerina which is also yellow if your intrested. I will be growing a few more next year if they will still come up. Some I recived from MaVia a few years back and never got to plant.

Willowwasp

Sure Willowwasp, I can send you what I have and you send me some of yours. Boy, the seeds from mavie must be quite old, however, from what i learned from her, those seeds can live up to 100 years, she is a great lady, isn't she? She is in need of new ones and I promised to send her some soon. Let's just d mail each other. My seeds are fresh from 2008! Do you have any pictures you can share with us???

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

This is Datura one of my favorites even though it is very small. This is from a trade awhile back and I have only a few seed left. It didn't set a seed pod before we moved and I didn't get to get anymore. I am going to plant what I have left and hopefully replenish my seed next season.

Willowwasp

Thumbnail by WillowWasp
Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

This is a single white and not really impressive, not as much as the triples or doubles. the double purple and the double and triple yellow are so much prettier.

Thumbnail by WillowWasp

Ahhhhhhhhh beautiful!!!! how can you say not impressive, I am a flower lover all the way, love them!

Thumbnail by Clemen
Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

This is the most comman "Double Purple Swirl" this is the first datura type I grew some years back. I had lost the plant in a hard freeze and didn't know how to harvest the seed. I went on a hunt to replace it and it took me several years to find a nursery that had it. I was sooooo greatful to have another one and by that time I had a computer and could look up how to care for them and how to get seed.

Thumbnail by WillowWasp
Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL........yes me to but there are just sooo many beauties and I do like the double and triples more than the single other than the Tula.....
This is the seed pod of Double Purple Swirl..........

Thumbnail by WillowWasp
(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

I have TONS of Datura Moonflower

A few

Triple White Datura Metel
Double Purple Datura Metel
Datura Lilac La Fleur

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, I don't have any trades.But I would love to get them started if anyone is willing to do a "gimme" for SASE.If not I do understand.

Aren't they beautiful, d mail me and I'll gladly send you my babies!!!!! l love your pictures and happy you could share them here with us and oh well me!

Thumbnail by Clemen

This is getting happy, lets share all, just d mail me ok, I am happy to SHARE!

synda, dmail me and I will send you some too.

I also have a Ballerina Purple that has a seed pod I'm hoping will give me some seeds before it freezes here.

Cindy i would love your triple white, dont' have that one, I am so happy now and dancing!!!!!

Right on, I'll send some tomarrow.

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

I will see if I have more photos tomorrow. I had alot and my computer crashed before I downloaded them to disc so I don't really know exactly what photos I still have and what I don't. Do have a ton of Brug and Morning Glory photos that I was able to save. I can't find my double and triple yellows so maybe they are gone. Later

willowwasp

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Found one of my Double Whites...........Now thats beautiful....

willowwasp

Thumbnail by WillowWasp

Well I have plenty of triple purple and yellow so you guys can get those from me!!!! So glad you reply and thank you!

Willow beautiful!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh really!

Carrollton, OH(Zone 6a)

I just love DG and the People on It.The best thing I've ever found.

Thumbnail by synda

Synda lovely Christmas baby you have!!!! I have a few of those too and LOVE them!

Thumbnail by Clemen

Purple is my favorite color.

Coushatta, LA

Clemmie do you still have some triple yellow daturas seeds.I have alot of purple swirl.

Sure, d mail me

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

I have a trade list and many things not listed yet. Herbs many and some more veggies and flowers. I like any of the colors but I really love the purple and the yellows. Anyone interested?
Robin

Thumbnail by arejay59

Arejay d mail me! i have seeds!

Coushatta, LA

I sent you a dmail Clemen thanks a million.

This message was edited Dec 23, 2008 10:14 PM

You are welcome ladies!

South West, LA(Zone 9a)

Clemen, Did you ever find the Triple white? I have some I can send you if not.

Thumbnail by Heavinscent

I sent two envelopes today for tripple yellow ones, hope you get them soon ladies. Thre were requested during the holidays, and oh well I was busy.

Heavenscent, yes someone sent me those, I was actuallly arranging all of my seeds today, boy I HAVE TOO MANY, lol. Now I have plenty of the triple yellow or purple, if you want them, just let me know!

I really do not know how old are the seeds i got, I really hope I get them to sprout! have such trouble with those babies!

South West, LA(Zone 9a)

They do tend to take their time... I have all the Dat seeds I could ever need, I just thought I'd offer. Im so glad you were able to find them.
Take Care!!
Caren

You are a sweet heart Caren and Sandra told me about you, lol, she likes you a lot! Now I can see why. Let me go through the seeds I got and I will tell you about the tripple white ones, boy do i want those growing in my yard this year! Thank you for offering! Any pointers as far as growing them???

Robin abd Cody your seeds are on their way! Enjoy them and send me pics soon, lol, I really hope it is really soon, although i know it will not be until the summer!

Litchfield, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank You

You are welcome Robin, hope they make their journey safe!

Coushatta, LA

Clemen,thanks a bunch.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.