Your Monday giggle

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Chloe showing us consuming cereal 101...and instead of What not to Wear she's sportin' OMG Your HAIR!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

The goal SHOULD be to see how much milk ends up IN the mouth not the shirt...did I mention my theory that Don King is a distant relative of her's???

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

oopsss....pic....

Thumbnail by Chantell
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Oh my, that child is becoming more and more adorable....^_^

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm think'in Santa needs to put some hair product in her stocking....LMBO

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Heheh - you just jealous of her curls!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I know I am - jealous of all those curls. We saw the prettiest little girl up in Winchester the other day with curls like that and she reminded me of Chloe. It turned out her name was Kaya, which is my youngest granddaughter's name.

Those photos are so cute.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

True, true....my sis is always the one that had the curls AND blue eyes for that matter...hmph!!!
I like that name, Kaya, Diane!! Wonder if Christine could switch Mariah's name now?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

My son in law's grandmother was Native American and they wanted a name that sounded Native American. It's a cute name, I think they got it from the American Girls dolls and books series of all places.

No curls in our family and I'm the only one with blue eyes of the three children in my family, my siblings have brown eyes. Everyone in my mom's family has blue eyes and my daughter does. Mine aren't really blue like Mom's and my daughter's though, more like a combination of Daddy's hazel and Mom's blue that look gray most of the time or green, even purplish depending on what I'm wearing.

I think curly hair is so pretty.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

I think Chloe has beautiful hair & is a sweet little girl! Take it from someone who has had her own personal experience with natural curly hair!! Chloe will NEVER have to pay a lot of money every 6 to 8 weeks for a perm! People pay good money to have what she was born with naturally! It's a blessing!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Very sweet - thank you both. This little girl has my heart 100%...I just cant' tell you. No matter what my day's been like...when I hear that little voice as I walk in the door...I melt...smiling I scoop her up - she gives the bestest hugs and kisses patting your back all the while!! Like having your own little slice of heaven!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

You are very lucky to have "your own little slice of heaven"! Enjoy every moment & milestone of your precious granddaughter!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

she's wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Reminds me that I tried to weed out baby pictures of my kids once, but it was hopeless. Every expression or pose was special.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.