Big Ole Happy birthday to our Debbie aka rcn48

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hope such an amazing person has an amazing day!!!
Big hugs!!!
Chantell

Thumbnail by Chantell
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of Birthdays, Debbie.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday! Debbie. And many more to come.

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy happy day!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday, Debbie!! Hope you're having a fantastic day.

Thumbnail by hart
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Awww...thank you everybody! I haven't been "around" much, at least not posting but I'm still "here"!!! I've just been so busy trying to get some last minute planting done and organizing my notes so I can remember what I planted where! I was intending to use my strategy for planting, designing, and organizing my notes for an article over the winter. However, I think I failed miserably :( I went to plant a few Astilbes the first of the week, dug up the soil and lo and behold I had already planted the exact same plant there! Guess it must have been a good idea initially because I prepared to do it all over again - so much for taking notes :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will have photos to share in the spring when all my efforts will finally show - it's a little tough planting dormant Hostas so you never know what my "theme" is going to look like next year! LOL

Spent this rainy day on the computer designing a new page for our website - it's something I had been wanting to do for some time and I figured it was MY day so I was going to do what I wanted! The good news is I finally got it just the way I wanted, now all I have to do is figure out how to publish it - wish me luck!

No special plans for today, we're going to dinner with friends tomorrow night to celebrate :) A good friend of ours has a birthday tomorrow, so every year we go out to dinner to celebrate his and my birthday and a belated birthday for Rick (10/26) and I look forward to it every year. Got an early present yesterday when I received some books I had ordered (and forgotten about!). One of them is a book about Maine gardens and I'm thinking maybe I'll have a long soak in the tub and curl up with it for the evening - what better way to spend a cold, miserable evening :)

Thanks again - I appreciate all the good wishes and I'll try to check in more often now that the weather is turning cooler.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Time to reflect on another wonderful year of gardening, and look forward to many more- best wishes.

Thumbnail by sallyg
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Sally THAT'S an amazing shot...I LOVE it!!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

probably my birdbath, LOL but thanks

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Happy Birthday!

Thumbnail by jadajoy
West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your night out

Thumbnail by claypa
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I hope you had a wonderful day! Wishing you a joyful year.. :-)

Thumbnail by critterologist
Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy, Happy Bithday, Deb. May your gardens be pest free!!!!

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

Sorry Deb, forgot your flower.

Thumbnail by stormyla

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.