Hosta seeds

Williamsville, IL

Hi Mao
I am interested in your hosta seeds. I an send paypal.
Just let me know Thanks Dixie

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Hi Mao!

Very soon I will start my new garden from scratch and would love to grow your Hosta seeds for my shadier area.

I can send you money from my PayPal account to cover the expense of a padded mailer and postage, or we can trade.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Happy Gardening!

Ursula

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Hi Mao:
i would love to do a paypal for some hosta seeds and envelope. I hope you still have some available.
Thanks Dave

Carrollton, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Mao!

I would love some of your seeds! I'm sending a Dmail now...

-GreenerBeaner

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

Mao, I received the seeds today and can't say enough about the way you have packaged them. That is so cool!! Thank you so much for a real neat treat to my day.

Jeanette

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

If you have any seeds left, I would love some! Half of my yard is shade lol. I will paypal you the money asap.

Edon, OH

Hopefully, I'm not to late. I'm sending a D-mail now.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Hi Mao:
I wanted to thank you for the seeds. I recieved them a few days ago. I apreciate your generocity. Its nice to know that we have not fallen into the me and only me. If that makes sense
Dave

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6b)

The packaging is just adorable. You are very creative. Thanks so much for the seeds dear.

Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

you've got D-mail! ☺

Williamsville, IL

mao, I wanted to let you know that I received the seeds last week. The Packaging is very cute! Thanks for your generosity in sharing !

Friendsville, TN

Hi there, I would love to try some of your hosta seeds. Sending envy today. Thanks for sharing!

Bartlett, TN(Zone 7b)

Mao, I have to say THANK YOU! ✿ Your little envys are so neat and the variety was awesome!
Thank you for taking the time our of your schedule to do this! I appreciate it more than I can say! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Kristy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.