October Daily Weather IV, Trick or Treat?

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Here comes trouble...

Thumbnail by Kelli
Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Ooooo! Kelli! Is he after your Koi?

He's after the goldfish, but the pond is covered with netting and line.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Kelli I'd be saying here comes lunch! LOL!

Freeze maybe tomorrow morning..... for the 5th time MAYBE they'll be right this time.
I know Letterman was a Weatherman in Indy... so he's out.....

Ric

(Zone 7a)

Not corn but Giant Reed Grass. This is a pic of the stuff we took out earlier. It had Halloweeny feel to it. I thought it was cool. No, it wasn't pink. I tweeked it with Picasa.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
(Zone 5a)

Marylyn - GREAT photos from your trip :-) Looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation :-)

Deb - yeah I'll have to look into that, what are diffusers? I'm hoping there will be some evergreen branches available for Christmas to get at least some real scent in the house ... I have nothing big enough in my garden to clip for decorations.

Joey - that path looks so wonderful :-) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get your dream job :-) What is the "Big Cat" a puma???

marsue - that split personality pear tree is so neat :-)

Kelli - great photos from the Orcutt Ranch :-) They have a stunning rose garden there :-) Rose bushes out of control - what a thought - if I left mine alone they'd disappear ;-) lol Yours are certainly huge! Hope things cool down for you soon.

Celia -Isis certainly looks very angry! lol

Unfortunately things won't be going back to normal any time soon here, if ever. "Normal" doesn't exist anymore. Kiska's so right, that with the cold and darkness setting in on top of all these catastrophies it's going to be a horribly depressing winter.
It's taking an incredible amount of energy to try and keep my spirits up.

Oh here's the weather. Clear skies, fairly calm and 30°F. Not quite light outside at 8:45 am. Sunrise is at 9:06 and sunset at 5:16 pm.

Hope you all have a great day ahead!

Rann

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Kelli – Your rose tree is pretty : )
Joey – This park is in PA, who knew there are 2 Beaver State Parks LOL! It’s a beautiful area. I saw a Bobcat run across the road by the airport. He was beautiful, just a little lopey trot across the street.
Kelli – I’ve never had a heron that close, it’s gorgeous!
Celia – Very cool grass!
Rann – 75% inflation? That’s crazy. Oh, I really hope things settle down soon for you. I haven't read the latest article, but will get to it later this morning. Here is a link to diffusers. I use the Woodwick brand, but get them at a discount from my friends store. Fireside is my favorite scent. I keep one at work and a small one in the boys rooms. A large one will scent 3 rooms in my house. I usually use a Lampe Berger in the house. You can get differnt brands of diffusers that aren't expensive. Just remember if you get one that you have to flip the reeds once in a while.
http://www.bansheecandles.com/servlet/the-WoodWick-Reed-Diffusers/Categories

38.8 °F / 3.8 °C
Clear
Windchill: 39 °F / 4 °C
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 37 °F / 3 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 2.0 mph / 3.2 km/h
Pressure: 30.27 in / 1024.9 hPa (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

Today
Areas of inland frost in the morning. Mostly sunny. High 67. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Amazingly I still have some Blue Days and Dianthus!

Edited to add: Another record low this morning

This message was edited Oct 30, 2008 9:24 AM

This message was edited Oct 30, 2008 9:27 AM

Thumbnail by MySharona
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning!

I'm so sorry the news is so dismal, Rann. :-( I can't even imagine how stressful it must be for you and your entire country.

It has warmed up here, Sharon, so hopefully it will there soon, too. Boo is definitely not looking happy about that costume. LOL

Joey, I really want to go for a long walk on your path! It's gorgeous and inviting... :-)

Kelli, that heron is beautiful! I'm glad you have the lunch counter closed off. LOL

Marilyn, my family is talking about meeting in Arkansas next year... It's a one day drive from nearly everywhere we would be coming from (Wisconsin/Ohio/Texas) and we know it's beautiful! Any suggestions on areas?

I bought stuff to make a bunny costume for the little bunny for tomorrow. I've been thinking about bunny ears all week... What shape are they, which direction do they point, how tall in proportion to the head, how do I keep them from flopping.... Today I need to actually make them. Eek. LOL If it turns out well, I'll post photos. :-)

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 6:53am CDT (48 min ago)
Temperature 51 °F 11 °C
Dew Point 48 °F 9 °C
Humidity 89%
Pressure 30.35 in 1027.9 mb
Wind Speed Calm Calm
Wind Dir - -
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 8 mi 12.9 km
Current Conditions Clear
6 hour min temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 48.9°F / 9.4°C
6 hour max temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 55.9°F / 13.3°C

Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Kelli: those are some huge rose bushes! With your warmer weather, what time of year do the "experts" recommend that you prune roses?

Celia: you've heard the old saying "Mad as a wet hen"? Well, you can change it to "mad as a wet cat"! LOL and how do you give a cat a bath? That's some neat looking reed grass.
Sharon: pretty purple flowers. If that is "Blue Days" it is mis-named--should be "Purple Days" :o))

Marylyn: you are correct--Arkansas is a beautiful state with lots of rolling hills and even some mountain ranges--the Ozarks, the Ouachita Mountains and the Boston Mountains. Our mountains are nothing like the Rockies, however, as our highest point is still less than 3,000 ft. above sea level. The east and southeast part of the state consists mostly of delta farmlands (and a swamp or two) but even the "flatlands" have their own appeal especially to the farmers--I am sure to them it looks like "money"! :o)). Where you decide to vacation will depend on what your family members like to do. Click on this link and you can get a free vacation planning kit:
http://www.arkansas.com/

Rann: are you able to get the Aromatique products over there? The Aromatique headquarters is right here in Arkansas. The company was started by a couple of women who started making potpourri in their homes and now it is an internationally known company. Aromatique has a potpourri called "The Smell of Christmas". It is wonderful! I received some as a gift last Christmas and it still smells like Christmas!
http://www.aromatique.com/

Today Sunny
High 72°F :o))
Precip 10%
Wind: S 9 mph
Max. Humidity: 54%
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Sunrise: 7:28 AM CT
Avg. High: 68°F
Record High: 87°F (1971)
Tonight Clear
Overnight Low 45°F
Precip 10%
Wind: S 6 mph
Max. Humidity: 77%
Sunset: 6:15 PM CT
Avg. Low: 43°F
Record Low: 28°F (1980)

After our frosts on Monday and Tuesday nights, I still had some purple coneflowers and the Oranges & Lemons Gaillardia that were still blooming yesterday. The butterflies and bees were all over the few remaining flowers. I had a "bevy" of skippers, several bumblebees, two American Painted Lady BF's and two different types of sulphurs feeding on the flowers.
Here one of the sulphurs and a bumblebee share a flower.

Thumbnail by marsue
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Here are two skippers feeding on the same blossom

This message was edited Oct 30, 2008 9:48 AM

Thumbnail by marsue
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

and here are the two American Painted Lady bf's

edited to add: the Coconut Lime Coneflower (in the background) didn't survive the frost but the purple coneflower did--go figure!

This message was edited Oct 30, 2008 9:49 AM

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 7a)

Rann, thinking of you every day. Things do get better even when you think they won't. I'm very glad you have a tree. We've had an artificial one for years and it makes things easy to set things up for the Holidays.

Marylyn, that bunny suit sounds very cute. Small wires in the ears should hold them upright.

Sharon, I'm surprised Callie hasn't killed that poor flower off yet! LOL

45°F with 71º for later. I've collected some seeds for winter sowing. First time, we'll see how well I did.
Feels like: 40°F

Barometer: 30.1 in ↑
Dewpoint: 28°
Humidity: 52%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 8 mph SE
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
UV Index: 4 Low

Flicker from Saturday.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

59n sunny and breezy.

(Zone 3b)

19° dark w/starry sky.
Partly cloudy later today.
Highs in the 20s. Light winds
Sorry for lack of personal comments; I really look forward to my first cup of coffee and then, meeting DG friends here to get the day underway.
My sister leaves tomorrow; been a wonderful visit.
Yesterday's drive to Hatcher Pass/Little Susitna River.
My sister, SacValley.

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 7a)

Mau, we crossed.

Bathing a dirty cat...

READ ALL DIRECTIONS BEFORE BEGINNING

1. Acquire one (1) dirty cat.
2. Acquire two (2) humans.
3. Collect towels (placing one on floor and one on counter), washcloth, pet shampoo and plastic cup. (for rinsing)
4. Fill bathtub with warm water to about 2-6 inches deep, depending on size of cat.
5. Search for dirty cat. This may be difficult, especially if cat knows the sound of the tub filling and knows what is coming next. Under the bed is usually a good place to look. In the middle. Where you can't reach them, even with one human on each side trying to get said cat out.
6. Once you have cat firmly in hand, proceed to bathroom. If this is an experienced cat, they will try raking back claws down your arm, so, please, use caution with this step. Holding the back legs in one hand will help. When the bathroom is reached, make sure youre close bathroom door to prevent escape of cat.
7. Place cat in tub.
8. Grab cat and replace in tub.
9. Clear water from noses and eyes of both humans and place cat third time in tub.
10. Have one (1) human hold cat while the other (2) does the actual washing.
11. Place small dose of pet shampoo on washcloth and rub into fur. Make sure you reach all areas, top and bottom, avoiding the cats face.
12. Repeat above proceedure if cat is especially dirty.
13. Have human (1) hold cat in water alone while washing human (2) rinses bites and scatches on arms and hands.
14. Human (2) should stop crying and return to tub.
15. Rinse cat with plastic cup.
16. Once completely rinsed, remove cat from tub and place cat on floor towel, wrapping second around cat.
17. Drain tub.
18. While washing human (2) holds cat, first human (1) should rinse wounds from bites and scratches in bathroom sink.
19. Dry cat.
20. Once cat is towel dry, open bathroom door and release cat.
21. Heave sigh of relief.
22. Clean tub making sure to remove cat hair from drain.
23. A third towel may now be acquired for drying bathroom making sure to get wall, mirrors, ceiling, windows, etc. Lighting fixtures may have been affected, so, check these, as well.
24. Tend to wounds of both humans. Extra large bandages should be available but, if not, have one (1) human run to store and acquire more. NOTE: If bleeding is substantial or cannot be stopped, medical help may be required. Have numbers for Dr. available for emergency purposes.
25. If neccessary, call 911.
26. Once all wounds have been tended to, and ambulance and paramedics have left, field calls from neighbors about why they were there.
27. Have one (1) or both (1 and 2) get beverages of choice.
28. Sit on couch and toast the other on a job finally finished.
29. Argue about whose wounds are worse and whose hurt more.
30. Kiss and make up.

NOTE: This proceedure may take up to 3 hours, so make sure calendar is clear before beginning. Make sure next of kin are aware proceedure is about to begin.

31. The final step is optional. Sell cat, vowing to never have another cat.

Monty tried not to laugh. He was just glad it wasn't his turn!

Thumbnail by kwanjin

ROFLMBO!!!

Monty - You were laughing at Isis - I know that smug kitty grin anywhere! Remember I have 3 kitties :)

Monty is handsome!

LOL!! If I ever did that to my cats they would never forgive me and would run away from home.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

ROTFLOL!!! I'm glad all the cats I have ever had were, for the most part, outdoor cats!! Since my DH thinks cats belong in the barn, he would never agree to helping out in the procedure described above! LOLOL

(Zone 7a)

It's funny...after the "torture" we put those poor cats through, they still come back for kisses and belly rubs! LOL And not too long after, either. Usually an hour or so.

My cats are outdoor cats too and trust me they would never, ever forgive us for that torture. LOL. Although Curly does like to drink out of the facuet in the bathtub. He goes to the toliet, then the tub, then back to the toilet to get a drink. lol

(Zone 5a)

Celia that is so funny. I used to have a cat and we bathed her once in a while. She hated it of course but always forgave us. lol

It's 6 pm and Dyson Dark .... it's that time again .....

Rann

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

ROFLOL, Rann!! I like the multiplication tables in Iceland!! LOL

It's 4:11 p.m. and not Dyson dark--quite sunny, in fact. Sunset due at 6:15p.m.--I want summer back!

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Rann, I have to make a correction for the communism, as I have lived it : they took not only the cows, but also the milk ! LOL
I'm sorry I can't comment on everyone...love all your pics and comments ! I'm cleaning and cleaning, hopefully we'll finish this week. Today we put on the frames and cleaned part of the windows. It was warm and sunny an dit's getting warmer...75 tomorrow!!!
Here's a few pics I took . First, another pink hibiscus blooming today.
Sidney, it'd be great if you can root some hibiscus for Sally !
Everyone have a nice day!
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Some of the frames downstairs.

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Very nice, Adina. That tile floor certainly is shiny! :o))

Rann, your Icelandic investors sound a lot like my impression of Wall Street.

Adina, your floor is so shiny. Does it ever get slippery?

DH said that it rained hard for a minute down where he was, about 40 miles from here.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 1:51 PM PDT on October 30, 2008
83 °F / 28 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 18%
Dew Point: 35 °F / 2 °C
Wind: 16 mph / 26 km/h / 7.2 m/s from the SSE
Wind Gust: 24 mph / 39 km/h / 10.8 m/s
Pressure: 30.00 in / 1016 hPa (Falling)
UV: 3 out of 16

Get out your rain dancing gear.

A more well defined frontal system is expected to bring an
increasing threat of rainfall to San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara
counties on Saturday afternoon and night. This system is expected to
weaken as it moves south of Point Conception... with just a chance of
rain across Los Angeles and Ventura counties Saturday night or Sunday
morning.

(Zone 5a)

Kelli - sure hope you'll get some of that rain!!

Adina - gorgeous hibiscus and yes, very shiny tiles! :-)

Rann

The good news - Gary's pet scan came back clear of all masses. He has one more cycle on chemo then he is done. We won't know about maintenance chemo until after the last cycle. Does that make sense?

Marylyn – How is the costume going?^_^
Marsue – Love the coneflower and butterfly pics!
Celia – I can’t believe that plant is hanging on! She just parks her little hiney on the side and rubs and sniffs. I wonder if it is in the catnip family? The Flicker is pretty, nice spotty belly!
Kiska – Is that Little Sustina? I’m always amazed at the amount of snow you get.
Rann- That’s hysterical!
Adina – I’m cracking up! The hibiscus bloom is beautiful! You must clean all day long – your house is spotless.
Kelli – Doing the rain dance for you!

64.2 °F / 17.9 °C
Scattered Clouds
Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 42 °F / 6 °C
Wind: Calm
Wind Gust: 8.8 mph / 14.2 km/h
Pressure: 30.42 in / 1030.0 hPa (Rising)

Tonight
Mostly clear. Low 47. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Well, this morning WX said we broke another record, but this evening they are saying we tied a record. It was perfect weather for the hot flashes! LOL!

My friend, Judy who owns my favorite store Divine Finds and her baby LuluBelle!

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 7a)

Well, I had a very full day today. I got 10 more bags of topsoil and got them spread, so that's done. I picked up 5 small houseplants for an aquarium terrarium I'm putting together. I cleared the kitchen table and put my picture holder and few pictures on the wall behind it. I gathered a few more seeds for winter sowing. Grocery shopped and got a pumpkin for tomorrow. Dinner's cooking now and Darrell is at his mom's getting our ladder and making sure she's eating.

Rann, I love that! Covers just about everyone. ☺

Adina, such a pretty flower and I adore your sunroom!

Sharon, gary is such a sweet boy. I know he's tired of the whole thing but you tell him Utah is still in his corner. Callie must at least TRY to keep some your flower alive so she can continue to flop on it! LOL

It was very nice today. Not too hot.

Fly-by of Saltair on the Great Salt Lake. People went swimming and dancing there and was OVER the water. It was a gathering place built in 1893 but it burned in 1931. It was rebuilt but closed again when the waters receeded. It closed once more during WW2 and reopened after. It closed for good in 1958. Some people blame TV for this. Who wants to go "clear out there"? Attempts were made to keep it open but an arsonist burnt it to the ground in 1970. In 1981, it was rebuilt and opened for concerts. It is used on and off but hardly anyone remembers it's there or visits, if they do. The water over the last several years has receeded again and it's difficult to get inside.The Beach Boys bootleg album Unsurpassed Masters Vol. 19, has a 1960's picture on the cover. The movie Carnival of Souls was filmed there. Several other movies have use the building as a backdrop. It's really a lovely building. I will head out there one day soon and get some better pics.

Thumbnail by kwanjin

High was in the 60s today and sunny all day. Now it's Dyson Dark.

Took this a couple weeks ago. A bridge at Powell Gardens at Dusk.

Thumbnail by pepper23

Celia - That's a lot of history for the building. I looks very pretty from the distance. Please take more pics!
Pepper - That's a great picture! You don't see many wooden bridges anymore.

61.2 °F / 16.2 °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 42 °F / 6 °C
Wind: 3.2 mph / 5.1 km/h / 1.4 m/s from the NNE
Wind Gust: 5.6 mph / 9.0 km/h
Pressure: 30.45 in / 1031.0 hPa (Rising)

Today
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. High 67. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Short Tail Skipper on Painted Lady Hibiscus

Thumbnail by MySharona
(Zone 5a)

Good morning! Happy Halloween to those of you that celebrate it :-)

It's cloudy, breezy and around 40°F, with rain in the forecast for this afternoon.

Sharon - that is such wonderful news about Gary! :-) So happy for you :-) Thanks about the info on the diffusers, never heard of those before. I haven't seen them around, but I'll keep my eyes open.

marsue - I'm not familiar with the Aromatique products, not sure if they're available here. Thanks for the pointer, I'll look out for those too ;-) I guess I'll need to check out stores that sell aroma products ;-) lol

Marylyn - how did the bunny costume turn out?? Yes it is a very stressful time and we're starting to feel the negative effects of all this stress. There are so many people loosing their jobs these days that we're just very grateful that DH still has a job.

We don't do Halloween here in Iceland, although some people are trying to get it established. The toy stores have started putting out costume around this time and there are Halloween parties around..... I'll make caramel apples, but that's about it for our celebrations. The girls might put on costumes, just for the fun of it ....

Hope you all have a great day!

Rann

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Good morning!

Sharon, YAYYYY!!! I'm so happy about Gary's news!

Celia, I'm looking forward to more photos of that building. :-)

I love the bridge photo, too, pepper.

It's warming up to the low 80s today, which will be nice.
Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 6:53am CDT (58 min ago)
Temperature 57 °F 14 °C
Dew Point 54 °F 12 °C
Humidity 89%
Pressure 30.42 in 1030 mb
Wind Speed Calm Calm
Wind Dir - -
Ceiling Unlimited Unlimited
Visibility 8 mi 12.9 km
Current Conditions Clear
6 hour min temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 57.0°F / 13.9°C
6 hour max temperature ending 6:53am CDT : 62.1°F / 16.7°C

The bunny costume came out pretty well, all things considered (mostly those "things" are my lack of sewing skills. LOL) The white sweatpants are too big... I bought the next size on purpose so she could wear the costume longer. The big bunny has a kitty costume sorta like this from 2 years ago, and she still loves it. I failed to consider, though, that these new sweatpants have no elastic in the top, so I'm not sure how well they will stay up. Oops! I sent extra pants, so she can change later if they become a problem.

Thumbnail by Marylyn_TX
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Here's the back.. The pink slippers next to her were supposed to be part of the costume, but she wouldn't put them on, silly bunny.

Thumbnail by Marylyn_TX
(Zone 7a)

That could not be any cuter, Marylyn! LOL She's adorable.

Rann, as for Halloween in Iceland, I think it would be neat. This is a pagan holiday but it should be shared by the world. Like Christmas, it brings people together. ☺ Joking aside, I DO think it would be fun for the kids. What do your girls think of it?

Pepper, it's very pretty and tranquil looking.

Sharon, there's quite a history there at Saltair. Maybe I can talk Darrell into going this Saturday.

58°F with 68º for this Halloween day. I have plants to get in the ground before it rains. If it rains. The big storm should be here Sunday.
Feels like: 58°F

Barometer: 30.3 in ↑
Dewpoint: 27°
Humidity: 30%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 14 mph ESE
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:23 PM
UV Index: 2 Low

Thumbnail by kwanjin

Rann - We are so happy about Gary. He is excited about being independent again. He is already making plans. He has Asperger Symdrone. I think this description is a little vague, but he does have some of the symptoms. http://autism.emedtv.com/autism-spectrum-disorders/autism-spectrum-disorders.html
Marylyn – Love the bunny suit! Way too cute and so much better than I could have possibly put together on my own.
Celia- Tell Darrell I really need y’all to head up to Saltair for info LOL! How is doing doing with the smoking?

63.5 °F / 17 °C
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 48 °F / 9 °C
Wind: 3.2 mph / 5 km/hfrom the North
Wind Gust: 3.8 mph / 6 km/h
Pressure: 30.39 in / 1029.0 hPa (Steady)

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Breezy at the coast this evening. A 20% chance of showers mainly after midnight. Lows 52. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph except 15 to 20 mph early this evening at the coast

Oh, I forgot to mention that it is GA/Fl weekend...oh yay. The revenue for the area is wonderful, but we have to put up with a lot of drunk partyers...yay... and traffic jams...yay...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World's_Largest_Outdoor_Cocktail_Party

http://www.coj.net/Departments/Recreation+and+Community+Services/Special+Events/FlaGa/default.htm

Kelli, the floor isn't that slippery, only if it's wet, but we have rubber slippers anyway.
I'm done cleaning the upstairs and I'm beat so I'm off to bed.
This is the floor in the GH after applying a special chemical liquid for preventing spots on the granite...it looks too shinny!
Happy Halloween everyone!
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Celia: Great job with the photo of the Reed Grass.
Rann: I feel so bad for you all. What can we do do cheer you up? :) Does Iceland
have any kind of "harvest" time festival or holiday?
Sharon! You still have Lisianthus! Lucky. ;-> Mine are "green-housed". That's great
news about Gary!
Marsue: Nice to still have flowers for the bees and butterflies! (I love
those Painted Ladies.)
Kiska: I bet your sister had a great time, judging from your photos.
Adina: SOunds exhausting! House looks great, though.
Marylyn: Your bunny is adorable!

We actually did have frost yesterday morning. We have a frost warning tonight, but nothing heavy. Just enough to wilt everything. :(
It's a lovely evening, but strangely we have very few trick-or-treaters. It's about 730PM and we've only had 5 little bunches of kids. That's very few for us. Not sure why. Guess we'll have plenty of leftover candy. Oh boy.

Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC

High was in the low 70s today. I took advantage of the perfect weather and hand washed my truck. It took an hour cause it was filthy-actually beyond filthy but it was worth it. Now it shines!! LOL

Happy Halloween everyone and have fun trick or treating if you go out!

(Zone 3b)

High this afternoon: 19°F
Tonight
Clear.
Lows 5 to 10 above. Variable wind 10 mph
Have a great weekend.

Thumbnail by kiska

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.