October Daily Weather III, What's happening in your yard?

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Took the day off and am heading out to cast my vote. I'll be back later to comment. It's raining. Here's the weather

70.0 °F / 21 °C
Light Rain
Humidity: 91%
Dew Point: 67 °F / 20 °C
Wind: 3.2 mph / 5 km/hfrom the SSE
Wind Gust: 4.4 mph / 7 km/h
Pressure: 30.09 in / 1018.8 hPa(Rising)
Visibility: 5.0 miles / 8.0 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 1800 ft / 548 m
Mostly Cloudy 3700 ft / 1127 m
Overcast 8000 ft / 2438 m

Lake Wind Advisory in effect until 6 PM EDT this afternoon...
High surf advisory in effect until 2 am EDT Saturday...

Today
Windy. Showers and chance of thunderstorms in the morning...then showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Locally heavy rainfall possible. High 74. Southeast winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of rain near 100%.

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Ric: it looks as if you took Marcy's plants to your place of business and that they will have a good home there. Cute lizard (sorry, Kiska)
Kiska: great photo of you and your sister. I know you all are enjoying each other's company. However, you can most certainly keep the snow up there in Alaska--LOL
Rann: those photos of the "laundry" certainly make one appreciate today's washers and dryers! I have a silk Christmas tree that I would be more than happy to send you if the cost wouldn't be prohibitve. I wonder if it would get there in time for Christmas? Is there a tree in your garden that you could decorate and have a "living" Christmas tree outside? Thanks for the informative links on the situation there. I wouldn't know anything about it if you had not been keeping us informed. I haven't heard a word on our local or national/international news about Iceland's problems.
It was foggy earlier this morning but it is starting to dissipate somewhat. However, at the current temp of 43º being outside does not seem to be too inviting.
Today
Partly Cloudy
High 67°F
Precip 20%
Wind: SW 10 mph
Max. Humidity: 64%
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Sunrise: 7:22 AM CT
Avg. High: 71°F
Record High: 90°F (2003)
Tonight
Clear Overnight
Low 41°F
Precip 10%
Wind: WNW 4 mph
Max. Humidity: 82%
Sunset: 6:22 PM CT
Avg. Low: 45°F
Record Low: 28°F (1981)

Sheer Magic

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 3b)

18°F
Highs in the 20s
Mostly cloudy. Isolated snow showers.
North winds 10 to 20 mph.
rann~so glad to see the glimmer of hope~very good news. The series of the laundry is so interesting.
MySharona~looks as if you've got a blusterday ahead.
marsue~Sheer Magic certainly lives up to it's name; very pretty. Good that the fog is lifting; it's one my least favorite weather conditions to be driving in.

(Zone 7a)

So glad things are looking better for your country, Rann! ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ I can't imagine doing laundry that way! But you do what you have to do, I guess. Always nice to get a history lesson. Thanks, Rann.

Mau, Sheer Magic really is magic! Lovely! Glad you had a good time at the RU.

EB, nice pic of your truck. Love the color of the foliage.

Adina, LOL at Buck! So cute. He really knows how to relax.

Planet Kelli is a beautiful place to live. ☺ Your photos are wonderful.

Those plants look happy, Ric!

39°F with 61º for later today. I got 5 peonies in the ground yesterday. Spread worm castings on everything and pulled what are probably the last of the weeds for the season. Now it's time to trim the roses.
Feels like: 39°F

Barometer: 30.3 in ↑
Dewpoint: 21°
Humidity: 46%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
UV Index: 4 Low

From our Park City trip.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
(Zone 5a)

marsue - you are so sweet, thank you - I'm fairly certain the shipping would be prohibitively expensive. We'll take our chances on getting one of the domestically grown trees ..... if all else fails I guess we'll just have to get creative ;-) Yes those washers and dryers are something aren't they? :-) Sheer Magic is gorgeous - is there a scent to go along with that gorgeous bloom?

Kiska - thanks :-) It's cooled down in a hurry there, 18°F already!?!

Celia - thanks to you too :-) Yeah, I guess a history lesson once in a while is useful in reminding us just how good we have it, despite our troubles ;-) OK how do you do those smiley faces ?? lol

We've had rain, sleet and snow today, now the wind's turned and is blowing briskly from the north and the temp's have dropped below freezing - the roads are very icy from all the wet stuff earlier today. Currently 30°F.

There was a news conference this afternoon where it was announced that Iceland will apply for assistance from the IMF. They think it'll take about 10 days for the application to be approved by the IMF and hopefully then things will start to improve on the currency market. We still have some rough months ahead, but at least it's not all doom and gloom now since they can move ahead with the IMF even though they haven't settled things with Britain yet. That's a tremendous relief since it doesn't look like that issue will be settled any time soon. According to the IMF Icelanders are extremely flexible, with a flexible economy so we're likely to adjust quickly to this drastic change ....... I hadn't realised we had all this flexibility going for us, but thinking about it I think there might be something to it ...... at least I've been thinking of which tree I could prune to make a makeshift Christmas tree ;-) LOL If any of you dream of visiting Iceland, now is the time to do it ..... you can buy so many kronas for a dollar, that it's "almost" cheap now ;-) lol

Have a good night everyone :-)

Rann

(Zone 7a)

Hold down your ALT button and press 1. Let go and...☺ Voila!

(Zone 5a)

shooot it doesn't work on my computer ....... must be because I have a different character set ... oh well, I'll just have to stick with these :-) Thanks anyway :-)

(Zone 5a)

For those of you needing winter tires, check these out. An Icelandic invention ;-) I've used them for years and wouldn't drive on anything else in winter ....... http://www.greendiamondtire.com/concept.html

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Chilly. 49 deg outside now. Today was sunny, windy and cold. Our high was only in the low 50s.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Interesting tires, Rann. BTW, we've always had an artificial Christmas tree as far back as I can remember and I turned out all right. ;-)

Not as hot today - might be pretty decent next week. Rain would be nice, but there is nothing in the forecast.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 4:51 PM PDT on October 24, 2008
86 °F / 30 °C
Clear
Humidity: 9%
Dew Point: 21 °F / -6 °C
Wind: 6 mph / 9 km/h / 2.6 m/s from the SSE
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1014 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 1 out of 16

Thumbnail by Kelli
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Hello all, I've been gone about a week and just caught up on the threads. It is rather gloomy here today, cloudy with a spot of sun now and then. Our total rainfall this month is less than 0.10 inch - we are about 2.25 inches behind. Guess that is because it didn't rain here, huh?

They say we should get a good soaking rain tomorrow. - Just like they told us last week. The hard freeze we had Sunday and Monday nights killed everything but the daylilies. Had several mornings of 22 degrees. Feels like we may have an early and extended winter. With the lack of rain we got this summer, we may be blessed with 8-10 ft. of snow this winter.

On the other hand, - I am living with one I love, we are warm and have food to eat and know how to prepare it. We are blessed.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Rann that IS good news!
I have a quick and easy artificial tree for you.
Robyn uses them troughout the yard for our Holiday Decorations.
Just take a tomato cage turned upside down and wrap lights and evergreen garland around it.
Or use wire fence or mesh and make a cone and wrap it... we do both.
Even if you don't use it indoors the girls would probably love helping you make one.
And they look cool out in the yard lighting up the night.

I personally think the local trees would be great.
Plus it will help those in your area who make a living selling them.
The thought not the tree is what's important.

Here's my favorite Christmas Tree...

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Rainy and cool here today. 48° now
A good soaking Fall rain.
A cold front has now moved thru.
Temps will be in the 50's thru next weekend... w/ mid 30's at night.
Tomorrow we will be putting up a hoop house for sure.
In fact we may use it as a permanent solution this winter.

Kiska reptiles are a fact of life here in the lower 48.
All are vermin or bug catchers so really are beneficial critters.
Even Alligators have their niche.
These lizards are imports from Europe.
In fact Adina should be familiar w/ these guys.
Bugs is all they eat... I've seen them clear out slugs like a kid eating candy.
Plus the cats love chasing them. Rarely catching them though.

Ric

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Ric, yes, I am familiar with lizards, they are all over the field here, even in the city...though, not like here, at the house ! The doggies are eating them and are so funny trying to catch them : they are jumping like cangaroos , I can see them through the tall weeds !LOL The little ones are funny when they come with a lizard in their mouth, half coming out !LOL I'll have to take a picture, they are too funny! I love the way Marcy's plants are at your window. Is that a special room for plants ? Looks so much like mine ! Your yellow hibiscus is gorgeous and I had to take a picture of mine, the red one, just bloomed yesterday!
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti

Rann, I'm glad things are getting better for your country, I knew it would, they couldn't let you go down ! I also love the natural Christmas trees. But they are too expensive , if it's a nice one and not so beautiful if cheaper. Also, a couple of years ago, we went to buy one on a huge snow storm and since then, we decided to buy an artificial one which we still have and it's beautiful, wouldn't want a natural one now! Still, I buy some wreaths made of conifer leaves for the smell and for decoratiing the house. I can hardly wait for the season to make some more decorations of my own and share with each other!
E_B, I love living in the country, we've always dreamed of having a house and now our dream has come true! Love the forrest turning!
Kelli, wow, such beautiful fish!
Celia, is that you ?
Kiska, glad to meet your sister, you both are looking great!
Deb, such wonderful butterflies, great pics!
Me and DH worked hard yesterday to finish the terrace...we had to clena it with a special oil so the white left from the cement would clean up.
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

It's partly cloudy, the sun is out, looks fairly calm out there and 30°F. There's still some snowcover on the ground. Today is "officially" the first day of winter and it sure looks like it :-)

Ric - thanks - that's a great suggestion. Love that christmas tree - very exotic ;-) lol I wouldn't mind having some lizards and frogs around to eat the slugs ...... ;-)

Adina - The terrace is looking great!

Kelli - LOL - I guess it comes down to what you grew up with. As flexible as we might be, we're pretty set in our ways when it comes to Christmas traditions ;-)

Hope you have a great day!

Rann

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Brrr! Kiska, 18º! It's 38º here this morning and that feels cold to me. Supposed to warm up into the 70's later and then hit 80º tomorrow. That won't last, though--heading back down into the 60's for highs on Tuesday.
Hey, Celia, they certainly have some interesting "people" in Park City? LOL
That was funny about Adina asking if that was you! LOL
Rann--glad things seem to be looking up over there in Iceland!
Ric, that's a great looking "Christmas" tree--LOL. Those are some good ideas you gave Rann about how to make a tree. I might try that, myself for yard decorations--just happen to have some tomato cages lying around. I need to find some lizards to put in my flower beds--I didn't realize they ate slugs. However, I'm not too sure about alligators having their "niche". They can keep them down in Florida (although we do have alligators in the swamps in southern Arkansas).
Adina: the terrace is lovely--and so claen! The place where your DH is standing in the photo looks like a great place for a flower or veggie garden in the spring. That's a beautiful red hibiscus.

Yesterday the fog lifted, the sun came out and it turned out to be a lovely afternoon. I saw two small golden-colored butterflies in my flowerbed I had never seen that kind before. I managed to get a pic of one of them. The top side of the wings are darker than the underside. This butterfly is just a little bit bigger than the gray hairstreak which I have had in my flower bed before.

Thumbnail by marsue
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Kelli: I meant to tell you that the photo of the fish is really great. The blue fish with the little "smile" doesn't even look real!

This is Change of Heart--very similar to Sheer Magic above and yet a different rose. My roses are all suffering from black spot right now---GRRRR!
edited to add: neither of these roses is fragrant. My two most fragrant roses are Angel Face (a lavender rose) and Sunsprite (a yellow rose)

This message was edited Oct 25, 2008 7:37 AM

Thumbnail by marsue
Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Good morning! It's my last Saturday off until after Christmas. Actually, I'd rather have a day off in the middle of the week as it breaks up my week and it makes it easier to schedule appointments. Also, if I need to go to the store, it's much less crowded on a weekday than on the weekends. (Did you all need to know that?!? LOL)

Marsue: Try this on your roses to get rid of the black spot.

Mix 4 teaspoons (about 1 rounded tablespoon) of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of horticultural oil into one gallon of water. Spray lightly on foliage of plants afflicted with black spot, powdery mildew, brown patch and other fungal diseases. Avoid over-using or pouring on the soil. Potassium bicarbonate is a good substitute for baking soda. Citrus oil and molasses can be used instead of horticultural oil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's going to be a perfect day weather-wise! I love these types of days.

Currently:

Fair
45°F
(7°C)
Humidity: 80 %
Wind Speed: Calm
Barometer: 30.08" (1018.4 mb)
Dewpoint: 39°F (4°C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi.

Today: Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Today, I hope to get out in my big flower bed and put down some compost and mulch for the winter. I also need to spread my native seeds!!

My Katie's Pink Ruellia is still going strong.

Thumbnail by stephanietx

Marcy, your roses are awesome ! Also the butterfly! The place you are atlking about, in the back of our house will be a lawn...DH's request! Still I sugested a few lilies in the back, along the fence. I still don't know how will the garden look like, but I'll think of it as soon as we'll finish the darn cleaning!LOL The terrace took about 3 days of cleaning until it got to look like that...ugh! I had lots of blue words for the workers !LOL The spreaded all over the terraces outside paint and cement which were very hard to be cleaned.
Stephanie, beautiful Pink Ruellia !
It's very cold today and it rained last night, but tehy say it's going to get warmer again in a day or two.
Here's a sunrise from where I live, a few days ago.
Adina

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Also for roses...NEVER water the foliage...
or if you must they have to have a chance to dry completely.
So on a hot windy dry day it's OK.
The reason roses look so killer in lower CA and AZ, NM, UT etc is the low humidity.
Of course I'm talking the desert and dry mountain areas..... Los Angeles is a desert BTW.
(Their rose garden outside the Natural History Museum is legendary.)
Black spot thrives on the water drops on the leaves.
There are roses developed for the South.
They are resistant to black spot.
If you grow them they need early morning sun to dry any dew fast.
I grew up helping my neighbor w/ her roses.
She had a test garden for Jackson & Perkins... it was dust dust dust all Summer.... lol!
BTW Ramblers are pretty much immune to black spot and almost need no care.
The also don't need full sun and are usually fragrant.
That's why we grow them.

48° here and cloudy and 57° is the forecast.
So of course it's sunny..... LOL!

Lovely Hibiscus Amina!

Check the Sulfers here for the Butterfly.

http://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/taxonomy?f=15&sci=Pieridae&com=Whites%20and%20Sulphurs

Ric

Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the "recipe", Stephanie. Where does one get "horticultural oil"?
Ric: I think the reason my roses are suffering from black spot is because of our rainy autumn (ever since Gustav came along) plus the cooler temps. I never water the foliage and my roses do get sunshine at leat 8 hours every day. However, I can't do anything about the weather! LOL I have just been removing the affected leaves and trying to keep the bed free of leaves that have dropped. In the spring I will spray them with a preventative (perhaps Stephanie's recipe) when the new growth starts coming on. I also plan to move 4 or 5 of my roses that are not in good places. I tried a corn meal "tea" earlier in the summer but it didn't seem to help at all.
That butterfly link was really informative. I had no idea there were so many kinds of sulphurs. I think mine may be a type of the clouded sulphur which is apparently smaller than the cloudless sulphur. Confusing, huh? LOL
Stephanie, my dwarf blue ruellia is still going strong, too, but it will most likely slow down after our low temperature of last night!
Adina: beautiful sunrise!

Currently 42º and sunny. DH and I are meeting friends for lunch today and then on to DGS's little league football game. Have a good day everyone!Another shot of the sulphur on Hot Lips Salvia

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 3b)

16°F and dark. Dyson Dark, at that.
Snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. (added to the several already).
Highs in the 20s. Variable wind 10 mph.

Momma Moose on the lower deck provided great entertainment last night; her twins were below the window, of the sunroom, so it was wonderful being just a window pane away from them all.
Ric~I'm taking this all in, but still have stomach-lurch just reading about them..Sounds like a good project and one you'll have done before you know.
Adina~thanks; the terrace is beautiful; good project, too.
rann~Ric's got a great idea; hope it can work for you, at least outdoors.
:)) to all I've missed.
Taken in April.

Thumbnail by kiska
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Sharon: Are you going out to vote early for the pres. election?
Ric: Very handsome lizard.

I'm not yet caught up, but just checking in briefly to say we had 6.5 inches of rain between 11am and 11pm yesterday!

Gotta run. BBL.
Deb

(Zone 3b)

Moments ago, my sister, watching momma moose.
Windchill: 4°F
Temp: 17°F
Deb~that's a lot of rain in such a short time. Love your comment to Ric:))

Thumbnail by kiska
Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Marsue~I get citrus oil or orange oil from Lowe's, but you can get them at many garden centers and feed stores or organic garden centers. I've even seen the orange oil at Wal-Mart during the summer.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Sunny and warm. Very nice!! :~)

(Zone 7a)

Hola, all!!! No time. Again. Thanks for the pics. I enjoy each and every one of them.

I'm trying to talk hubby into helping me get more topsoil. ☺ I have seeds to get into it this winter.

66°F
Feels like: 66°F

Barometer: 30.2 in ↑
Dewpoint: 18°
Humidity: 14%
Wind: 3 mph SE
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
UV Index: 4 Moderate

A friend of mine had her baby about two weeks ago. This is Baby Zeke in his Halloween costume.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I am having one of the best days in a long while. We have had a steady pouring down rain all day. So far we have 2 inches. No runoff yet here as it is sinking into the grass and flower beds. Temps in the 55 degree range today and scheduled to go up to 65 deg tomorrow. I spent a pleasant day at home with my hubby.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

Stephanie, your Katie's Pinks are lovely! I have the purple ones, but they have stopped blooming already. :(
Rann: Forgot to say earlier how interesting I found your pics of the springs.
Kiska: Looks warm and toasty in your kitchen. :)
Se_eds: You must be getting the rain we had yesterday. By the time it was over, we had broken a record at 6.5" in 12 hours.

Nice today, though. Sunny and in the upper 70s.

Deb

Thumbnail by DebinSC
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Ric is correct - very little rose disease problem here. No Japanese beetles, either.

I'm glad you all liked the fish pictures. I didn't take very many because I didn't know how they would turn out.

Van Nuys, California (Airport)
Updated: 3:51 PM PDT on October 25, 2008
92 °F / 33 °C
Clear
Humidity: 10%
Dew Point: 27 °F / -3 °C
Wind: 4 mph / 6 km/h / 1.5 m/s from the South
Pressure: 29.95 in / 1014 hPa (Falling)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV: 2 out of 16
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)

We went to the beach today. As you know if you've been following this thread for a while, when it is hot at my place, it is a lot cooler at the beach.

Point Dume, Malibu, California (PWS)
Updated: 3:58 PM PDT on October 25, 2008
72.1 °F / 22.3 °C
Clear
Humidity: 56%
Dew Point: 56 °F / 13 °C
Wind: 9.0 mph / 14.5 km/h / 4.0 m/s from the West
Wind Gust: 10.0 mph / 16.1 km/h
Pressure: 29.94 in / 1013.8 hPa (Falling)
Heat Index: 77 °F / 25 °C
Visibility: 7.0 miles / 11.3 kilometers
UV: 2 out of 16
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Adina, Small world!
Our Red Double from Marcy started blooming yesterday too!

Kiska I love 'Moose Time'!
The yard's looking Winter already!

Deb that's a TON of rain!
Lovely 'shroom shot!
That's a Photo Contest shot!!

Stephanie what a lovely Pink Ruellia.
I've never tried them... that will change! Thanks!

The baby Bengal is a HOOT kwanjin! LOL!

Our day here turned out to be quite nice.
Sunny and mid 50's.... Perfect construction weather.
Mid 60's tomorrow!
We got a lot done on the FPR.
Lots of demolition and we got the east wall corner and sill framing finished.
Turned the corner as it were.
Tomorrow we'll be working on the last wall.

Very cold weather due by mid-week.... upper 40's as a high.

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
(Zone 5a)

Good morning!

Cold and blustery this morning, northerly winds, partly cloudy and 34°F.

Have a good day everyone!

Rann

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Going to be another beautiful day here. Perfect for working outside, but only after we go to church and then watch the Cowboys play. Not going to predict whether they'll win or lose, but I hope they do better than last week!

Fair
57°F
(14°C)
Humidity: 78 %
Wind Speed: S 3 MPH
Barometer: 30.03" (1016.5 mb)
Dewpoint: 50°F (10°C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi.
Today: Sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest.
Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northeast wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Fall is arriving in North Texas.

Thumbnail by stephanietx
(Zone 3b)

15°F Dark ~ lots of twinkling stars 7am
Highs in the 20s.
Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Local gusts to 30 mph.
Skies becoming mostly sunny by noon..
kwanjin~ Baby Zeke is a doll~
se_eds~sounds like a very nice day, indeed.
Hope the game goes your way, stephanietx.
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.
Matanuska River is beginning to freeze.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
Isabella, MO(Zone 6b)

Kiska: I can't imagine moose outside my window and rivers freezing over!
Celia: Baby Zeke is precious! since he is dressed as Tigger--who is going as Pooh Bear? :o))
Deb: cute mushrooms!
Kelli: a day at the beach--lucky you! No oceans close to me but we do have a lot of very nice lakes in our state.
Ric: pretty red flower
Steph: good photo of the leaves and berries. Our trees are beginning to turn colors.

Today Sunny
High 75°F
Precip 10%
Wind: W 7 mph
Max. Humidity: 53%
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Sunrise: 7:24 AM CT
Avg. High: 70°F
Record High: 83°F (1992)
Tonight: Clear
Overnight Low 41°F
Precip %
Wind: N 13 mph
Max. Humidity: 59%
Sunset: 6:19 PM CT
Avg. Low: 44°F
Record Low: 28°F (1994

Coconut Lime coneflower

Thumbnail by marsue
(Zone 7a)

Not much going on today. Going to try again getting Darrell to help with topsoil. He ended up at his mom's installing a doorbell, peephole, new locks on the doors and a new screen door lock. Now, if something happens, we can get in. I may let him enjoy his Sunday and just do it myself.

Pretty scene, Kiska! I love the travalogue we get every day.

42°F with 69º for later today. High clouds and a slight breeze. Perfect.
Feels like: 38°F

Barometer: 30.4 in ↑
Dewpoint: 31°
Humidity: 65%
Wind: 6 mph SSE
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
UV Index: 4 Moderate

Thye need more snow before the ski resorts can open. Park City.

Thumbnail by kwanjin
(Zone 7a)

We crossed, Mau. I love that coneflower. Do you get seeds from it?

Amelia Island, FL(Zone 9a)

Just got home. Gary spent much of the weekend at the hospital. We couldn't get his pulse below 108. We'll be so glad when this is all over.

I'll catch up later

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Warm, Fair. nice. hope the same for others.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.