The Crazy Chicken Crew and Their Titles

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

OK, some of us on the poultry and livestock forum can be a bit odd sometimes. We all got started on some hatching missions with giving silly titles, and it stuck. Now we keep forgetting our titles. Here is the list, to the best of Commander Moxon's ability. It is in no particular order, and I will edit it to keep it up to date. Please tell me if I forget anybody.

It's not supposed to be military. It's just fun. And besides, the military doesn't have titles like Kitchen Protocol Officer and Mother Bird.

Some people are still choosing their titles...

Commander Moxon when she's hatching
Chief Petty Officer (CPO) Moxon when she's not. Because she is a picky speller, which is petty.

Commander Catscan when she's hatching.
Captain Catscan when she's not.

Lieutenant Major Harmony.

General Dusty (she's just the boss of us all!)

Commander Williams when she's hatching.
Major Williams when she's not.

Commander ZZ when she's hatching.
Mother Bird ZZ when she's not.

Commander Josh when he's hatching.
Captain Josh when he's not.

Samurai Warrior Luvs

Freezer Camp Captain Debilu

Kitchen Protocol Officer Jan

Ninja Dahlianut

Queen Mother Fran

Chief Food Taster to the Queen Mother, BJ.

Commander Jordan when she's hatching.
Captain Jordan when she's not.

Minister of Pastries Brigidlily (or maybe Senior Chef Pastrypuff...she is in 2 minds)

Chief of Covert Operations (CCO) Grownut (usually found under her rock)

Lieutenant Lazy Ladies.

Master Technical Officer (MTO) Musicnotes.

Chief Between (is InnBetween), but we can't call her Chief Between InnBetween because that is way too confusing even for those of us who are admittedly brilliant. Like Catscan.

SilkieChick = Queen of the Fluffed and Furléd Fowl (QFFF)

Chicken Coordinating Officer (CCO) MaypopLaurel

Coordinator of Missing Chickens (CMC) LadybugsAbound

Chief of Wild Bird Operations (CWBO) Wren.

Chief Genetics Officer (CGO) Jenks

Chief Manure Disturbance Monitor (CMDM) Fla_Chick

Special Agent, Chick Inspection Division (SACID) Sewincircle

Chief Poultry Protest Protocol and Secret Experience Officer (CPPPSEO) Patchouli78
(say that one ten times fast and you get a free egg.)

This message was edited Jan 1, 2009 5:33 PM

Clarkson, KY

Ok, I'll bite. May I (grammatically correct!!) be CCO Grow? [Chief of Covert Operations] From under my rock?

actually just CO, don't need the Chief really.

This message was edited Oct 17, 2008 9:02 AM

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

ooooo grownut cool handle. Let me need if you're in need of my ninja skills in an operation. ps. I live under my garden gate sometimes so I totally understand the rock thing.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

You all referred to me as something in one of these operations.... what was it?

You can assign me a title....

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I can be a civilian or a lieutenant or just plain ol' Lazy.

hmmmmm.....

Maybe Lietenant LL?

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Can I be Minister of Pastries?

Clarksburg, MO

Note to self........ Make good friends with the Minister of Pastries.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

NO kiddin!!! Is chocolate involved? Does the Minister of Patries need a ninja body guard. I'm a mercenary. I hire out for chocolate.

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

(ssshhhhhhhhhhhh... we'll talk about the takeover later...)

Clarkson, KY

Nice to meetcha Dahls, I'm just mercenary...

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

^_^ LOL I seem to be typo challenged today brph.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

All added and accounted for!

Where is InnBetween with her desired title? And Luvs?

Lodi, United States

It should be noted that Captain Catscan is also head of the NPGC (Northern Pacific Ground Control) in charge of picky challenges to Commander Moxon's erratic Great White Northern Operations.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

What about TF?

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks for the clarification Captian. I was close. I thought it was Northern Pacific Great Chickens ^_^

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Unfortunately our beloved TF has gone MIA. Maybe our next mission should be a rescue mission to find the location of and rescue TF.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Hello? I know TF is MIA but we need to put her in.

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

ooops!

(Zone 7b)

LT.Major Harmony of SRGC Reporting for Duty and might i say this crew is shapeing up just fine.

We need names for i interlopers from the NEGP no one is allowed to attend these mission without a name, rank , and serial number my number is 12360 and i will need the numbers here of all crew for logging.
Please identify yourselves in the appropriate manner on these mission here is an example>>>>>

LT. Major Harmony SRGC 12360 Reporting for duty and waiting for instruction. "SALUTE"

PLease see to these measures at once LT. MAJOR HARMONY "SALUTE"

Clarkson, KY

Aaack?! I'm not sure I can remember name, rank, and serial number!!

(Zone 7b)

Grow i have yet to recieve conformation of name, rank and serial number please see to this we need you on these mission's.

LT. Major Harmony 12360 "SALUTE"

{ssshhh used my birthday}

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

co-grow wtch 4 ninja attack eye out 4 cmdrs flfee bts c blbre mfns YUM

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

What if you're chickenless? Do you still have to report for duty? I still haven't got my chick-a-poo yet. Just requesting a little clarification sir yes sir.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

One of my many ninja skills is deciphering code. BEWARE!

Clarkson, KY

Us Covert Ops are more reticent... If I use Code name "Pecahn" ya think Claire'll boot me off for good? Think I'm already in the outhouse for that anyway...maybe I'm a double agent...Naah, surely I'd remember!lol!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

well in that case I believe she was a commander - or whatever the higher ranks are...

Lieutenant LL 02179 reporting for duty

Clarkson, KY

Dahl's you might find yourself a niche in R&D -Utilitarian Chicken Yard Art. Feeding our fluffy habits...

(CO's do not respond openly to code unless it's in einschway atinlay!!)

Lodi, United States

I think Harmony is attempting a counter-intelligence maneuver. If any of us can remember that many pieces of identification, they are certainly spies sent over from some other more orderly forum. One that never has to worry about breaking up cupcake fights and preventing the pouring of maple syrup on new hatched chicks.

Clever, Harmony. I foresee a promotion from this.

Dahianut--you are entitled to one "virtual chick"...that allows you access to all the P&L forum membership benefits. After the expiration of the "virtual chick"--usually after 6 months--you are required to re-up with a real chick. Ninja decoding skills are badly needed--and being a Canadian you will be required to translate Moxon's peculiar idioms into a more understandable form for those of us down under. Of course, Josh, being even more down under, may require a separate translator.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks Captain. I did note that there was an upside down member in the troops. Will make things interesting. I can translate upside down speak. It was part of my training.

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Senior Chief Pastrypuff reporting for duty, SIR YES SIR. Number 1952. (It seems to have been a very good year though I recall little of it sir yes sir.) Since no chickens YET all present and accounted for here sir yes sir.

Clarkson, KY

oh, MY! Priceless. Anyone else remember Mr. Puff-n-stuff from the old cartoon?

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

TF just Happens to be a Brigadier General, second to me...LOL...

Clarkson, KY

Duuustyyyy!! How's goes all things? The move?

Low ranking CO like myself seconds the ranking for TF, if I may...

Clarksburg, MO

Major Williams 62671 reporting from the Panther Creek Outpost. All chickies present and accounted for. Salute!

over...............................

Lodi, United States

TF is, of course, second only to General Dusty. And I miss her.

But glad the General is back. We need pictures of the new quarters.

Second is accepted... TF will be *Home* soon.. I'm sure of it...

I am busy sifting and sorting and getting rid of...No move date yet, but I want to get things gone so I am not tempted to pack them...LOL
Having to work 50+ hrs a week and pack to move too is a real bear...I am just far tooooo old for this.. LOL

No Pics yet Cat...I have a maybe one coming...

This message was edited Oct 17, 2008 1:14 PM

(Zone 7b)

Man i had a whole bunch of smart ass stuff all typed out and my computer ate it so yall are safe for a while.

Clarkson, KY

Surely that will make it easier when it comes. I HATE the moving thing...

And TF... sure hope she gets back soon.

It's been a loong, looong tiiime...

so who can guess that song?

Me... Unfortunately... ;-P

(Zone 7b)

I don't know what the XX#@@#X is going on with my computer but i'm going to throw it out the window if it keeps eatin my post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.