Seed request

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

well,good I have time then.

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Jane your seed came in yesterday. Thank you so much. Did not get to go through them yet.
Bonnie yours came in today. I have a Budda Belly this summer. Hope it survives the winter here. My Vitex tree is two years old now, but no seed.

This message was edited Dec 16, 2008 9:42 AM

North West, OH(Zone 5b)

You're very welcome Ted. Have a great holiday.

Lala

Chesapeake, VA

Hi. I'm starting the new year off right. I'm sending some dwarf sunflower seeds to you for the Spring Fling. It's going off in the mail tomorrow. It is a BIG packet of them, so instead of giving it out, maybe you would want to either divide it up into separate packets or just send it to the children's table.

:)

This message was edited Jan 1, 2009 12:36 PM

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Thlanks a lot. WE divide them all up into 2 x 3 plastic packets and label them. Great Idea for the childrens table. Easy to see and plant.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

Didn't catch this thread earlier. I have alot of white moonflower, verbena, morning glory, and probably some others to share. I'll send it along.

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks very much and will we see you at the plant swap in Arlington come spring.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7b)

Yes, looking forward to the swap. Maybe I'll get a chance to get the inside scoop on the experiences of a Master Gardener from you as I am interested in taking the plunge as well. :) Stacey

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

You will have company as Frostweed is also one. Ted

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Theodore--
Your package of seeds will be going out tomorrow....GEEZ! You will have a lot of seeds to contend with! Quite a big package! I have to presume the postage is a "donation"...??????

I will try to send you a picture of the plants from all the seeds i am sending out....just so you have an idea. Maybe I will do that tomorrow (Tuesday) night. It will take a lot of looking through files, but I think it will help you and all those that will get the seeds.

Gita

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Stacey your seed came in today. Thank you very much. Ted
Bright Star got yours also, thanks to you also. Ted

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Here ia picture of the "Picotee Blue Morning Glory"--
There was also ONE pink one among the ones I grew. So, you have to assume that some of the seeds of the pink Picotee might be mixed in.....

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Northern Sea Oats.....I think you can look these up in PF easily....

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Will continue later.....

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Gita thank you for the seeds. A heavy box full.
I think we now have enough seeds for the Sprilng Fling to give to would be gardeners and the kids.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.