She's About To...........#21

(Karen) Frankston, TX(Zone 8a)

Sandra, I have wet noodles and am spanking you now!!!! LOL, the forums were the first thing I ever found on Dave's, in a Google search I think! Heheh! Bonnie, glad you got to visit with family on the way home, it was me that called DD fiance "Elvis", LOL! He's a handsome guy, it was meant in a good way!

My 3 daughters of the Boston Terrier children group found a nest of baby rats and have been cleaning up our back yard, yucky! Can't tell you how many I've found and thrown away. I put 4 traps in the greenhouse after I cleaned it spick and span and they have caught about 5 so far...droppings everywhere. Problem in the house too, had one as big as a puppy ran across the kitchen last week and grabbed food out of my "children's" bowl, and run back under the sink. I got him with a trap. I have a clean place, and just hate dealing with them. They are all trying to find places for the winter I guess. GROSS!

Well girls, I am really excited. My wonderful/lazy husband that hates doing anything in the yard or home is going to wire up all my lights tomorrow and add new outlets to the shed/greenhouse. I made him promise to do it cheerfully and happily, ROTF! He's one that works best when he curses, haha!

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

I started to read and I stopeed COPOQUET, NOOOOOOOOO

This message was edited Sep 28, 2008 7:04 PM

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Hey, whatever it takes, Karen... they sell those little foam earplugs pretty cheap ;) I thought it was you with the Elvis, and I took no offense what so ever... Thank you, I consider it a compliment to David... Elvis was (is?) one dreamy-looking man! Those rodents had their homes disrupted by Ike, too.. I'd have to move in with Mama.. I've only had 1 rat in my house, right after me and the kids' dad split... In the basement by the furnace, Me with a broom, creeping......easing in...... sly as a fox (haha), like a kitty-cat waiting to pounce on a grasshopper.... course he was half dead from the poison I had out down there, but I closed my eyes and whopped on him with the broom a couple time, opened the garage door swished him and and stood down there crying my eyes out for a couple minutes... I felt like a murdered, but I just can't have them things in the house...

Minneapolis, MN

Hey, got to keep the Hotties Hopping Hottie mad it is too easy! LOL

Kim, I haven't gotten in touch with anyone but Becky by Dmail cause the first part of the weekend I had a recovery from the week of Amiyah and did NOTHING yesterday morning. Then I had to cut up the LAST, absolutely last of the peppers, zuc and summer squash and blanch and freeze them. Then I fell onto the couch and didn't move all night. LOL

Thanks Phyllis about Chelsea. I am still shaking my head over that. Heard the criminal got released and was so afraid he was bee lining it to Chelsea's that I called my sis Deb and asked her to call my mother to let her know the criminal is out and beware that Chelsea is vulnerable and has played us all these long 22 months. Then out of the blue she calls talking like we are best friends. She called today because I wanted her to come here to talk and she calls asking "Should I buy Amiyah a Christmas dress"? I'm at Macy's with Grandma. (Grandma retired from Macy's and addicted to shopping) Made all 3 of her daugters and 2 nieces including Chelsea addicts too. : ) Well, anyway she will be here tomorrow so I just know all these months how many times she lied and I don't know whether this is a trick or the real deal.

Karen, no more noodles. Gotta keep the place sanitized for Amiyah's sake. Did anyone see where another young life was taken by MRSA? I think in PA? So sad.

I'll ask Cat, AUntB, Thanks for the doubles LOL

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

Okay what happened to the thread....It's Long have to scroll over to read it all....

Clem what did you do?

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

I wondered if you still had internet up there, Clemen... ;) You can name a brug after my winged son?/daugter? Sweet Pea, Kim, but I don't think Sweet Peaquet, is as cute as Copoquet. Beside, Clems son is our Hottie mascot, it just seems more "appropriate"...

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Hey! Yeah, what's up with that?? I thought I did something to this puter...

Minneapolis, MN

I'm having the same problem.

I think her long Noooooooo did it
maybe if she edits it shorter it'll fix it...

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Is it just this Hottie thread?? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they are messing with us!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Phyllis! You ARE a good hottie! ;) Edit, Clemen, Edit...... (hope she's not too miffed about Kims new brug name)

Wanna get her attention call her that name...
That means orange....

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Sorry Clemen I thought it was a wonderful name......; (

Kim are you still getting rain??

It's been raining since Friday...just a sloe steady rain
and my flower beds are enjoying it...
We needed it bad..

Oh Clemen, PLEASE go back and erase that long NO! It's messed the page up and is driving me batty sweetie!

Bonnie, I just about cried picking up those baby rats too...One was breathing weakly....I could've handled it better if it was dead. It hurts me to kill any animal but like you I just can't have rats..

We sure are Phyllis : ) I planted the DL's from Wolfie and a Black lace elderberry from the dead pile at Lowe's yesterday i'm sure there lovin it : )

Minneapolis, MN

I've got to go find Clem! BRB!

Karen I hope you got them all!

Thanks Kim....I'm sure Bonnie is right, Ike and the weather has them scrambling for places to live. I have 12 huge Pampas grasses in the back yard and I'm pretty sure that is where they are living/breeding. My dogs won't stay away from there.

Minneapolis, MN

I D-mailed!

me too!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Clemen, her Hottie Highness..... we're going to have "hottie's gone wild" FIGURTIVELY speaking of course, you have probably "got mail" already...... BECKIE!!!! BECKIE!!!! Wet noodles, dear! I'm leaving for a while, chicken is on the grill but I'll be back soon and we can get this d-mail/Clemen thing going... but I fear it's already begun.

edited to correct my stuttering...

This message was edited Sep 28, 2008 6:46 PM

So now we know how to mess up threads...Teeheehee
I'm sure Clems sitting there with a great big smile on her face...Razzzz
Wet noodles poohie we want the Brug Switches so afterwards we can root them..LOL

G-nite

Minneapolis, MN

Phylllis has the right idea.

Keep your sentences short. LOL

I am doing this to see if this works!

Hehe Phyllis, amen on the Brug switches! I was thinking of you today sweetie as I looked at my bulbs you sent. When should I plant them, now?
I think we should all take turns with our "babies" being mascots here, I know Becky has a child to show off and I have 3 daughters that would just love to show up here someday. Maybe mascot for the month?

Minneapolis, MN

And, it does! Since this thread is already long, not yet 300, couldn't we do thread #22?

Minneapolis, MN

Well, you know I loved that idea, Karen

But I have no Brugs!

She'l be on soon and change it Sandy...
Clemen is on mostly at night.
and soon you will have more
Brugs than you can shake
a Brug stick at, LOL!

Sandy I always keep it short and sweet...
Noticed in e-mails that it did it....Can't handle it...

Karen yes plant them now...and water them good so they get established..
Wallyworld has Rat Poison Bricks that work good..
Just make sure if you use them that your babies can't get to them....
They'll take them back to the nest and feed them to the whole family....
They do burrow and live in the ground if they have to you know....

Minneapolis, MN

Wow!

That nice!

So am i the higness forever and ever now, hee hee, if you do not agree I will not go back and fix that, ROFL. I read the d mails you are all forgiven and I am the highness of the night hee hee heee

Sandy..Karen means ahem "PUPPIES"(babies) I think and you have 2

Now I am really rolling, I was kidding and had no idea what happened. I was having dinner with the famliy! LOL

So are you all happy now

Minneapolis, MN

Ahhhh! Well then, here are Maximus and Isis.

Thumbnail by Sandra_D

Now we learned a new trick....Teeheehee
Be Nice To Us...
We could really play with peoples heads...

G-nite again...

Minneapolis, MN

Yes Clem. My eyeballs were wiggly!

Yeah I know now how to make you guys be attentive to me, hee hee and love me forever and ever, crazy Clemen here! I gave up on the red brug, way to expensive for a 4 inch plant!

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

Yes, yes yes Clemen... or #21 may be a shorty! (like me and Louise, lol)

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

TY

How much did it sell for Clemen???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.