My daughter up for blog award. Anyone want to help?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

One of my daughter's blogs is up for a local award in Asheville NC. Would anyone like to help by voting for her? If you would, just dmail me and I'll send you the link.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Anyone? It only takes a minute. I haven't posted the info here because her blog name is her real name.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

hi--I was busy today but not now!!

Central, VA(Zone 7b)

Happy to hart. Please send along the blog address.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Me too -- sorry, I haven't been around much.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thanks everyone for your help. This is fun. hee hee

I hope you're doing well, Happy. Been busy? We missed you.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Actually, we missed YOU at Critter's swap. Hope you'll host another one soon -- loved your place!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hart how nice, please send me the info via D-mail. Yes, we did miss you at Critters. Been so long since I have seen you. Holly

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I missed seeing you all too, Happy. I could do another swap up here if you all like but I thought Bec's place was probably better. I'm sure we have more members to the east than out here in the western hinterlands. If I ever do have another swap, I'd like to see if I can rig up something for shade to have you all set up in the field right next to the driveway so plants don't have to be lugged up to the yard.

Thanks, Holly, I'll send you the info ASAP.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Bec's place was fabulous. APBM (acronym for "any place but mine").

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hart, please Dmail me the link!

We definitely missed you on Saturday, but I know it's a long drive. That's why it's a good thing that we juggle swap locations around, so it's easier for people to make it to different events. :-)

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Will do, Critter. I'm sorry I didn't get to see all of you.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

hart, sorry to be so late seeing this, but if there's still time to vote dmail me the link :)

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Just sent it, Debbie. Thanks so much. The voting is still going on, not sure when it will stop.

Bedford, VA(Zone 7a)

Hart,

I'll help too, please dmail me the info!

Terri

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thanks, Terri. I just sent you the info.

Bedford, VA(Zone 7a)

The contest is still open as of this morning, if anyone else wants to help!
Terri

Crozet, VA

Hart - Send the info to me please. Thanks.

Ruby

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Hart - Send the info to me please. Thanks.

Dyson

Shenandoah Valley, VA

She won!! Click here and scroll down to most deserving of wider recognition:

http://blogasheville.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much everybody for all your help!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Please send our congratulations to Kelby!!! I'm happy that we could help :)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Yay! Exciting! And I'm sure she deserved it, not just our stuffing the ballot box

Bedford, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh I'm sure hers wasn't the only blog that had votes from people who had never seen it before. Besides it was interesting, I looked at a lot of her links and writings, I would never have found it on my own because I don't know how to search for blogs.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Thank you so much everyone for your help. I think she does a great job and I know she works very hard. But then I'm her mom. LOL

Central, VA(Zone 7b)

Hart, So very happy she was a winner. I think it's even more meaningful for a mother when her children achieve recognition for a job well done. Remember the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Congratulations to you both! Pam

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.