Happy Birthday Noobiegardener

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday! Wish I'd seen it earlier today. Hope you had a great day!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy birthday!!!!! Bec

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Noobie! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a lovely day and are looking forward to a wonderful, relaxing, celebratory sort of weekend!

Check out the thread(s) for the gathering at my place Sept. 20th... it would be wonderful if you could come!

Here's one of my new favorites -- Chocolate Daisy, and I promise it smells just like a chocolate Easter bunny. :-)

Thumbnail by critterologist
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday! For your birthday I can give you a lemon balm- yes the one I was supposed to get to you after the spring swap at Bec's. It's growing....

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday! Hope you're having a great day.

Thumbnail by hart
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh gosh sorry I missed it. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy belated birthday from me too!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

UH OH, Sorry, I haven't checked in a few days.

Happiest of belated Birthdays!!!

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

THANKS GUYS!!!!! I just saw this today! Woops!

Critter!!! I wanna come but the 20th my new job has a picnic for all the families and I have to be there.

Forgot to tell you guys I got a wonderful full time job at a school called The Norbel School. It's a school for kids with learning differences. I am the assistant to the head. It's a great job with great people. But since I am administration, I have to be at all events...including the picnic on the 20th. Darn!

Oh well. I guess I'll eventually get to meet you all.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. I also just celebrated nine years with hubby yesterday (9/4)!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Happy Anniversary!

I'm delighted to hear about your new job -- sounds like a perfect fit for you, and I'll bet they adore you there. We'll miss you at the party... hmm, maybe you and I need to hobnob before a date is set for the midwinter seed swap! Meanwhile, just LMK if you and the girls want to swing up this way sometime... maybe we can go apple picking up at Catoctin or something! :-)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Congrats on the new job!!!

Also Happy Anniversary!!!

Wow, lots of exciting things going on in your house.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Congrats noobie- you go!!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Well now I don't feel so bad that I missed this thread - Noobie missed it too! LOL Happy belated birthday and congrats on the new job :) Also, checked out your website - haven't grown vegetables in years but your site is lovely!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Make that 2 of us!!! Hope you had a wonderful one..the job sounds GREAT

Glen Burnie, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks, guys! You all are so wonderful. It's so great to have an e-family that is SO supportive. It's funny how you can become so fond of people that you have never even met.

I cherish my DG membership. My husband even knows when I am on DG that nothing will be done for at least an hour!!! :o)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.