CLOSED: Badoh Negro (Ipomoea carnea) for trade or SASE

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

aka: Bush Morning Glory, Morning Glory Tree, Borrachero, Matacabra

This seed offering has been renewed: Please use the link below . . .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/922563/

This message was edited Nov 10, 2008 7:26 PM

Thumbnail by LazLo
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

lazlo, am sending you a sase. thank you.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Jordan I have white if you are interested.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes marie, thanks. i think mine is pink. it hasn't bloomed yet

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

D-mail me your address and I will pick some this weekend and get them out to you on Monday.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Hey Don I got some of these seeds from you last year. Here's a pic from this year.

Easy to germinate and a fast grower.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Corey - that's a darn handsome plant! ;-)

wait till it gets like its momma!

Thumbnail by LazLo
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Now I have to go and look at my other one. I am thinking it is more lavender colored than as pink as yours. That is a nice momma bush!!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

You have Dmail!

Roermond, Netherlands

Sent Dmail

(Phyllis) Osceola, PA(Zone 5b)

Would love some seed too..
Thanks..
Phyllis

(Marymac) Statesvi, NC(Zone 7a)

WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME SEEDS FROM YOU..I NEED ADDRESS PLEASE....

Hummingbird, Internet etiquette calls for you to turn your caps off unless you are yelling, in which case above, you are SCREAMING like you're about to pop a vein! Also, it's easier on the eyes when reading lower case. :)

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

This plant is also super easy to start from cuttings.

(Karen O.)Georgetown, TX(Zone 8b)

Hi,
If you still have seeds available, let me know and I will send you stamps and addressed envelope?
Or I have for trade rose pavonia seeds or Hummingbird bush (flame anacanthus) seeds.

Let me know what works for you.
Karen O.

Corrales, NM(Zone 7a)

Do you still have seeds, I love the photo of yours! I need something like this. :) I am just getting started filling my garden, just bought an acre with lots of room to play.

Will send you D-mail.

Antioch, TN

LazLo, did you get my SAE or did it get lost in the mail?

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

If anyone else needs seeds I'll have some next week.

Lancaster, OH(Zone 6a)

New to the forum but would love to try a few seeds of these if there are any left. I have the blue flowering orning glory bush rooting and am keeping my fingers crossed. I would love a pink to go with it...

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

LazLo,

Any seeds left?

Thanks,
Donna

Mine has only set seed once. Fortunately, they root easity. I have a bunch rooted for an upcoming RU in October.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

BL are yours the same color as the ones above? Just wondering if you have something odd since your not getting seeds. Mine is has a bunch of seeds and it's the first year.

This is mine. I have plenty of bees back there for pollination but just no seeds.

This message was edited Sep 15, 2008 12:56 PM

Thumbnail by budgielover
Burlington, IA(Zone 5a)

Those are so pretty! If you do get any more seeds, LazLo, I would LOVE some! New gardner here and need more stuff, especially if it's easy to grow! LOL I have a few things, I don't know if you want anything of mine? I'll look at your list.

Greenacres, WA

Hello I would love some do you think 5 seeds would be enough for a start? Would they grow in Zone 5?
Thank you
Marcia

Thumbnail by MarciaS
Simpsonville, SC(Zone 7b)

Hi! Do you still have any seeds? I've never seen this plant, and it's gorgeous! I'd love to give it a try.

I already asked and got no response.... so I guess not.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Stuart and donna you have D-mails.

Greenacres, WA

Range and Population is shown on the map in brown.

Thumbnail by MarciaS

I sent Lazlo a Dmail but never heard back from him/her.

Greenacres, WA

OK I am wondering if there is any one in Washington state that has grown (Bush Morning Glory, Morning Glory Tree, Borrachero, Matacabra) and was successful. The map clearly does not have WA state listed for growing it here. It sounds like it would be to cold. It sure is a interesting plant.
I like the idea of a bush or tree instead of a vine growing all over.

Antioch, TN

LiliMerci, Lazlo is usually pretty good with his response. I sent my SAE back in August and have not received mine as yet. I think his arthritis is slowing him down
but he will send seeds eventually.
vellmansia

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i hope he isn't sick again

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Don (Lazlo) has had some health problems this year so it's not a good sign that he's not here.

If you want MG bush seeds drop me a D-mail, I grew a few from seeds Lazlo traded me last year. Exactly the same MG bush.

Corey, it is very nice of you to offer. I hope Don is OK too. Hate to hear someone having health problem. It's a pain (literally) getting old.

Greenacres, WA

Hello has any one in zone 5 tried to grow them they are so pretty?

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

awww pool lazlo, sure did like those seeds.. prayers to him and his family for his speedy recovery tho..
I still would like some seeds lke that..

I think this has happened to him before and he has always followed through with sending seeds to those who sent SASE or such.

Donna

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Hello to all my botanical buddies! To all from whom I received self-addressed envelopes and postage - yesterday I fulfilled your requests by postal mail. There are bonus seeds in each parcel. It seems I have become more fragile than I expected to be and I apologise to one and all for the delay.

The good news is that all the seeds will be in your hands in time to get them germinating - even for those planning to winter sow them.

Due to RA my hands cannot do the work they used to do, esp. the right (and unfortunately dominant) hand. So, in the future some of my seed offerings will not be of completely cleaned seeds. They may be received in pods or with more chaff than usual. Of course, I will make all efforts to be sure that I am not sending any hitch-hiking critters with them. ;--)

I will be getting to my D-Mail inbox backlog over the next couple of days.

My fellow Americans - Please vote this year! If you don't you got nothing to complain about!

ATBTY ! ~ Łaz ;-)

Thumbnail by LazLo

Any seeds left?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.