Longwood Gardens in August

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

DH and I took a trip up to Longwood Gardens earlier in the week. We walked until we were too tired to take another step and still didn't manage to see everything.

I uploaded a ton of photos to my flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nekhbet/sets/72157606630780504/

You can click on 'Slideshow' in the upper right corner or just click through the photos individually.

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Very nice pictures, Thanks for sharing. The waterlilies were not out when I was there, so it was nice to see those pictures. Lots of thing to see and admire.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

HELP!!!!!

I don't know what i did--but I just lost all the pictures and comments on this Post!
ALL but the first and the last......Is there anything I can do to get them back??????

I looked at them all--and then I did something---went to another Post--came back to this one--clicked on something????? Now all is gone!!!!!

:o(( Gita

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Beautiful photos, thanks for the tour! I've really enjoyed all the photos shared this year of Longwood and it's always nice to see the gardens from everyone's "eyes" - different seasons, different flavors :)

Crozet, VA

Really beautiful pictures there Kubi. Isn't that place wonderful?

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.