hydrangea.com

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

they are up and running and have 2 more hydrangeas on there sale page.
The first: 'Preziosa' it starts white and goes claret in fall. Mid sized.
The second is a PeeGee type,Hydrangea paniculata 'Tardiva' Full sun. Zones 4-8. Late summer blooms.

http://216.122.89.50/5150/hydrangea.V2/htdocs/index.php3?pageRequest=Home_Page.live&customerNumber=HOME49249111381999354729

Cordova, MD

thank for the info deb_z!
-JSS

Germantown, MD(Zone 7a)

Nice site. Has anyone ordered from them? I have been drooling over the bulb catalogs but another hydrangea wouldn't hurt either.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

also plantranch.net has lots of things on sale from his site or through ebay. I have got lots from him and im very happy with everything!!
hes a member here too!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes Dori he got in touch with me but seemed he was low on stock at the time. I know you have been very happy with his plants :-)

Cordova, MD

The two hydrangeas I got from Hydrangea.com came in fine shape, and was packed very carefully!!! They came with their roots in containers with the soil! So far, so good!!
I'll have to check out the other site mentioned, too!
-JSS

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Great jeanne - what did you get?? I am so green with envy. Can't do much at the moment, time is pressing and all that :-)

Cordova, MD

I got a Webb's pee-gee and a white pee-gee!
-JSS

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Of course you did...tsk...tsk!! I'm sure you mentioned it already - have you noticed how confused I'm getting :-)

Germantown, MD(Zone 7a)

Louisa,
Forgive me for being nosey. You mentioned that, "time is pressing and all that." Are you expecting?

Ree

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

ROFL, ROFL, ROFL......this is priceless and you just made my day. Hear that everyone, louisa might be expecting!! Oh my, I'm tickled pink. Uhum!! Sorry Ree - not laughing at you - just the thought of it!! My daughter is expecting!! She lives in Germany and we are going out there soon after the baby is born. Oh Ree, you have brightened up my morning!!....lolol!!

Germantown, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh I do apologize. I am glad it put a smile on your face. How exciting that your daughter is expecting. My best wishes for an easy delivery. (Your daughter that is, LOLOL)
Have a safe and happy trip. Do keep us posted. :-)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks Ree - I will certainly let you know of any progress!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.