ISO Favor!Anyone have the Summer 2008 'Country Gardens' mag?

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

I posted this in another forum, and did not get a response, hoping one of you can help me - If you have this issue, could you please look at page 66 of the Demitriou's, they are standing under an arch covered in a vine. Any idea what this vine is? Is this hops or some kind of climbing rose? I'm in love with this foliage!

Thanks so much if you can help me ID this vine!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Wish I could help but I don't have the magazine :( I remembered an old thread where members were talking about their favorite gardening magazine. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/710923/ Quite a few people mentioned that Country Gardens is their favorite, maybe if you scroll down the thread and Dmail a few of those members they might be able to help you? Just a thought :)

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Me neither -- sorry. Wonder if I should get a subscription?

Stafford, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the advice rcn, I am going to check out the link now. Happy, I don't have a subscription, but I saw it at Lowes last time I was there, and it was only $5.00 which is pretty cheap for a gardening mag (compared to $7-10 on average), plus, Lowes discounts 10% on all of their mags at the register all the time. The mag is so nice, it has great ideas for recycling items into planters and has a lot of pictures of such nice flower/vegetable gardens and landscaping. It gives me a lot of great ideas for my own yard. I like this mag specifically also b/c I am a newbie and it pretty much points out what most every plant is in every picture so I am not guessing what it is, except, of course, for that vine!!

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Any way you can figure out how to contact the Demitrious or the author?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.