Here's little runt

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Shown with Jello so you can see how tiny she is.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Next to a jar of peanut butter.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Awwwwww

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Impersonating a killer bee?

Thumbnail by hart
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Gracious that sweetie is still just a tiny thing! Maybe her papa was a traveling Chihuahua???

Shenandoah Valley, VA

She's a new breed - the teacup pit bull. LOL She does look like a chihuahua, doesn't she? I know no one in the neighborhood has one, aside from the logistical impossibility of Java getting together with a chihuahua. And we haven't seen any herds of feral chihuahuas out here in a long time.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I've heard those feral chihuahuas are the worst...better look out!! ROTFLOL

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Hide your womenfolk! LOL She sure has the heart of a pit bull. She's out in the kitchen right now running Jello ragged.

Chantell, get yourself over to my other thread and admire my lotus blossom, please. I can't tell you how thrilled I am that it bloomed.

This message was edited Jul 21, 2008 4:25 PM

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes...Amber lacks the patience....luckily Wolfie makes up for it...wish you could see the two of them playing (Wolfie and Makwa) - he is so gentle but still gives him a run for his money. He lays down so Makwa can reach him...it really is sweet. Amber likes to join in but I end up playing ref more times then not - sadly she just doesn't have much maternal instinct in her.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Awww, that's so sweet. Jello and Java both try to play with her. Java, her mother, is the one who tends to be too rough. You should have seen runt up on her hind legs "attacking" Jello's head. It's so cute.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Aaaawwww, what a cutie! I love the picture of her posed next to that jar of peanut butter. She knows when she smells something yummy. Just you wait, she'll grow up quickly! Enjoy puppyhood while it lasts!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.