Happy Birthday Donnie Brook!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Louise! Hope your day is bloomin' wonderful and full of sweet smelling fragrances in the garden!! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

A verrrrry happy birthday Louise.

Thumbnail by ge1836

HB day.

Thumbnail by
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Louise, have a very happy day!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Louise! Hope it is everything you want all day long. :)

Thumbnail by ngam
Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Happy, happy birthday Louise!! May your wishes come true all year.

Harper

Thumbnail by Sofonisba
Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday, Louise. Hope you have a great day.

Thumbnail by pollyk
(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday

Thumbnail by DawnLL
Van Etten, NY(Zone 5a)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by bebop2
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Louise!!

Thumbnail by Dave47
Calvert City, KY(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Louise

Thumbnail by Sharran
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes and the beautiful flowers! Much appreciated!!
Louise

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday Louise! Have a great day.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! ☺

Thumbnail by WaterCan2
Southeastern, CT(Zone 6a)

Hope your having a great day, Louise! May all your wishes come true!

Thumbnail by Nanegoat66
Craryville, NY

A very blessed and peaceful, beautiful birthday to you, DonnieBrook/Louise. May all the light of the heavens fall upon you (and all the rains of the heavens on your garden!) Peace - Morrigan

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'm wishing a very playful person a fun day.

Laurel

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
South Coast, RI(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Louise, Happy Birthday to you.
Hope your having a wonderful birthday.

Thumbnail by DONNA_11
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I hope you're having a fantastic day Louise! A cooler one, at least down where I am, too.

Thumbnail by carrielamont
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Louise!! Hope it was the best!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Mrs. Donnie

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oooh, very fancy, Al! I'm impressed....

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

You are all just the BEST! Thank you to each and every one of you good pals for thinking of me and taking the time to share a bit of yourselves with me today! This was a nice day - topped off by such very pretty virtual bouquets from so many of my favorite frriends on DG. Hank put some beauty in the day by hiding some lovely new plants for me to find, including the Pink Splash Vinca that appeared hanging on the porch on Saturday. This morning when I went to get in the Jeep to take our morning walk, there was a beautiful bi-color single rose, "Watercolors". Finally, before we left for dinner on the Connecticut River (and a stop by the nearby WalMart for soil to plant these lovelies!) - there was an Autumn Joy Sedum smiling at me and looking all proud to be part of the surprise.

I have just reread each of your messages and looked at each of your pretty blooms......Oh MY!....I am so richly blessed by the kind people in my life! Thank you all!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Whew... almost missed it.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Nice pic Allison.....incredible color!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy B-day my dear friend... I think I am the last one! may it be a great year for you... strong back, no weeds in your garden, no bugs... and tons of blooms!!!!

Thumbnail by Kassia
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sorry, I missed it(by a couple minutes), hadn't spent a whole lot of time on DG over the weekend. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that's in my neighbors garden... can't take credit for the plant.... she said she didn't add anything to the soil but it's much bluer this year

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Aw, geez, Louise!!
I totally missed your special day! Bad me! Bad me!!

I hope you had a very wonderful birthday yesterday. Where did you go for dinner? Was it the on in Bratt that lets you sit out on the riverbank? What's it called ... The Marina?

How sweet of Hank to surprise you with some new beauties for the gardens.

I'm so sorry that I missed wishing you a happy birthday ON your birthday, so please accept my very best wishes for a very blessed year!!

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

I'm a bit late, but have a great BirthWeek! From one Louise to another!

Thumbnail by venu209
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks so much, Kassia, Jen, Allison, Candyce and Weez!

Candyce - yes, we went to the restaurant (never can remember the name) that is right on the river. It is conveniently located where we have to pass the WalMart garden center! LOL It was a lovely evening for dinner on the River. You didn't miss my Birthday! You know the standard we set for Harper's birthday......there is NO bad time to wish someone a happy birthday! LOL

Thanks to you all!!!

Louise

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happy B Birthday, Louise
I haven't been on as much the last few days. You share a birthday with my youngest. One of these days everyone will be surprised to see pics from me, but not yet.
Again, hope it was the best!!! I know those "new" plants just made it special.
Jan

Boxford, MA(Zone 6a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Belatedly; sorry!!!
-Melissa (and Jax)

Thumbnail by Jax4ever
Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Happy belated Louise! I trust you had a nice day - lots of presents, or what?

(DL - Jolyne Nichole)

Thumbnail by PrimroseSue

Another BD flower for you....

Thumbnail by Sharran
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Sharon, what is that? I love that color! Do tell, please?

Carrie, it is a very old hibiscus, just keeps having bigger and bigger blooms. I have no name for it since it was a gift from an old friend's yard years ago. Just started blooming today.

Nassau County, NY(Zone 7a)

A little late but hope it was a good one sweetie! Clemen

Thumbnail by Clemen
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Sharran, from the shape of the leaves it is looking like a Coccinea "Texas Star". I've seen the flowers look more finely cut, but there's no mistaking the leaves. It's that or something close.

Laurel

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Thank you, Jan, Melissa, Sue, Sharon and Clemen! Such lovely flowers you've all sent me. I've made room in the Friendship Garden in my heart instead of the one in my yard for all of your gorgeous blooms and kind wishes. LOL

Laurel - I have that "old" red hibiscus at my house in Florida and I brought a cutting up here with me to root. They were in our yard when I was a child and they are still all over the golf course where my DH plays in his league down there. I'm so happy to know a probable name!

Well, the lightning struck the brand new cordless phone my son gave me for my birthday, along with the "old" one that I had plugged in elsewhere and I keep getting bumped out of the internet with all of the storms to our west. I'm feeling disconnected. yikes, it's raining again....bet I can't get this sent!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.