CLOSED: Fairy Garden & Fairy Garden Art Swap!! #5

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

ROFL....

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

SO... MISSY... Which one are we supposed to be guessing ????

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Either one you choose, I'm just here to confuse you LOL

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

I know: a wooden credit card!!!!

Hey now thats a great idea!! A Gnomerican Express Card...don't leave Gnome without it!!

Yeap!!! Every gnome in Gnomeman's Land will be carrying one, thank you!! The Bank of Mom will be the provider.

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

You guys have me crackin up-here i am slaving over my fairy crafting and you all are trying to guess Joey's project;)

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm not... I quit... she doesn't play fair...

And The Farriott Resort and Hotel accepts Gnomarican Express too... what a deal !!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

We got quite a nice rain storm here... wasn't anything at all on the radar... then BOOM... it just started building right on top of us...
First storm since Lor Amar was built.. so I had to go check on it... other than dirt splattering on everything... everything is intact.

LOL-you are too funny w/ the Gnomerican Express!! Good thing Lor Amar takes it-you get points for using it and it is THE premeir card!!LOL

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes, and GnEx is better than cash... since it's free to all fairies to visit Lor Amar, the only thing they can use their GnEx card for is to ... uh... well... hmmmm... guess they can't use it in Lor Amar afterall... so, the fairies CAN leave home without it...

BUT gnomes, now that's another story.

But it is a Gnomerican Express card??

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Right... fairy's can stay free... but gnomes have to pay.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Guess my gnomes will never visit Lor Amar. They got bad credit for a GNEx!! :))

LOL my gnomes will have to work their way to Lor Amor. I'm trying to teach them about the evils of Credit Cards!

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Are you making a broom? Think I'll try that!!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, I guess Lor Amar could offer scholarships for the underprivileged gnomes... a work/study program for gnome studies.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

Well, I went outside, picked up a twig and some pinestraw,.....voila!! a broom! Besure the twig is sturdy, my first one broke!

Nice creative idea Audrey-THANKS:)

Thats a great idea Audrey! But thats not what I'm making, LOL I said we all love it!! My broom just sits in the corner and mocks...I don't like it very much

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Audrey, what did you use to tie the straw onto the stick?

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Do gnomes ride brooms? My imagination has waned. I liked the credit card idea , however!!! I wonder if they have social security??? They live hundreds of years , so their social security system is probably broke also. Is it an election year for gnomes, elf or fairies ? They might be better than .......... I'd better hush. Don't want to get into gnomes politics either. I heard they always elected the guy with the best hat! LOL

Jojo must be making chocolate brownies laced with something from the woods????

I've been working on some things for my swap buddy. They should be ready to go in the mail soon. I have had fun doing this and it certainly gave me something different to think about for awhile. A welcome mind set as compared to the daily work and home stuff. Thanks for starting this Fairy. Lou

Hey Lou, good to see you around. How are you feeling?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Oooh...don't forget your Dollar General stores. Got 2 reclining gnomes this afternoon, a scholar and a smoker. For $8 each. They're about 13" long and 9" high.
Hi Deborah!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Hi Lou! Nice to see familiar names here!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Hey there Lou and Jaye! I've got my buddies ready to send. Now where in the world will I ever find a box big and long enough? Will the usps let me tape two of their cylinder boxes together?

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, ladies... I'm abandoning Lor Amar for a few days... let me know how the election goes... who's gnome is running for prez, anyway?

I'm NOT taking my computer, so I'll just have to catch up when I get home... ya'll yak a lot so I have plenty reading to do.. ok?

I'll yak back at ya at the end of the week.

Love you gals.

I am in shock!!! Gnomes will have to pay to visit Lor Amar? Isn't that some type of discrimination? Since gnomes live about 275 years--exactly when do propose they draw SS Lou? Go idea as they really are the little workers here.

Good going Jaye, a reclining gnome!! Has he got a hammock and a bottle? Hummm?

Hello Deborah, now just what in the world did you make? My mind is working overtime here.

Have a great BJ and think of all of us while you are getting in mischief!!!!!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Make nothing, used a cc. LOL

Between you and Jojo I am really confused!! I know, that isn't hard! LOL

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Hey Marion, just us now the young 'uns!!! Lol!!!
That reminds me, also got a snoozing gnome in a hammock from Lowe's. Thanks to Stacey .. my Gnome population has now increased to 5.

Very good. I need to work on my layout for the Gnomeman's Land. I have a spot that keep calling to me but I need to finish one thing at a time right now. The weather this afternoon didn't help me much!! To top it off, I am going to have to go back into town tomorrow as the lens fell out of my glasses today!! Yikes I didn't need that. Thank goodness I have an older pair I can wear that aren't to very different from the ones that broke.

Wow Jaye you have quite a little population, I just have the 3. Baily and 2 others that haven't told me their names yet.
Have a wonderful trip BJ! Win some funding for Lor Amor so your little goldmining gnome doesn't have to work too hard (I think they have a union LOL)

I would hoe they do Jojo, the Metrognomes do for sure.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Joey, still my LSU gnomes take center field .
Are Alaskan gnomes unionised?

Good night everyone!

Well I have been trying to figure out a place for my gmoedom. The place I would love to put it is not well protected from the marauding boys in my neighbohood, so not sure if I will put it there or not. I would love to put it in the nackyard, but the bulldogs will probably not make very good neighbors...decisions decisions...

LOL nite nite Jaye, those LSU boys wont be pushed around!!

I'm calling it a night also. Need my beauty sleep. LOL Nite all.

Nite Marion, I still have some work to do on the puter, so I'll be around a bit.
Sweet dreams!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.