I, for one, did not need this forum

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Hope you recover quickly Sallys--husbands really do help in a time like this. I miss mine!!! Africian violets--I need to get me some now that I am about to get settled in this house. I miss having them!!!

South, TX

If you do, we have a wonderful forum here! So many fun places to learn and share. Dave's is a great place.

Thanks haven't checked that one out yet. Been lurking in lots of them, just reading. learning and enjoying. I agree, I have enjoyed DGs.

South, TX

Did your hubby pass away? If so, I am very sorry.

Thank you. Yes, almost 4 years ago--that ugly beast "cancer".

South, TX

I am terribly sorry.

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Sheesh, I forgot to attach the picture. Duh.

Thumbnail by meezersfive
South, TX

HOW CUTE!

Reedsburg, WI(Zone 4b)

So Sheila, are you going to put all of these tiny critters into an old grill and set them around in your tiny garden?

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I don't think so!!! We have too many squirrels and other small game that might like to kidnap them, and I couldn't afford the ransom..

Union, WA(Zone 8b)

Love the little dragons. Love dragons. That grill garden is going to be super.

South, TX

Meezers, maybe you could put a little dragon on guard against the squirrels!

Love the mice!!! If you figure out what to do with the squirrels, please let me know. I have to plan carefully with my spot!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

o no I'm lurking on this forum too much. o no I have an old grill. o no I'm now eyeing things up for their smallness. I'm doomed.

Welcome to a tiny garden Dahilanut!!!!! We trapped you finally. LOL Yes it is addictive but just wait until you are picking up limbs in the yard and you start looking at them to see if they can be turned into something else? Then you know you gone to far. Alas, I don't think there is any hope for me.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Thanks abbisgranma. I found a big ole rusty nail in the garden this past weekend and my first thought was perfect rustic fence post. Are there any rules? Do you have to a certain proportion of live plantings? oh no I'm asking questions now. This is not a good sign.

If there are any rules I haven't seen them. I think it is more or less, write rules as you go!!! LOL So far, I haven 't gotten mine in a container as I am using mostly gnomes and have a grouping of trees that just call to me to use them!

No more feed dragging, just jump right in! Hey, it's good to be grown up and still be a child.

(Laura) Olympia, WA(Zone 8a)

You should post that on Trash to Treasures forum!

Sault Sainte Marie, MI(Zone 4b)

Jeannie63---GREAT GRILL GARDEN!! LOL Try sayin THAT one 3 times fast! Love yer sense of humor and creativity!! Now, here's a pic of 1 of my 2 mini fairy gardens. This garden cost me $0......lol.....au natural. (cept, technically....i bought the seeds, but was just a small sprinkling of seeds from a large packet!!) And who could believe prowling the neighborhood for treasure is a bad thing??!!

Thumbnail by marip
Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Very cute! And I love the pinecones in there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.