Dish #2(didn't even properly finish the first one), lol

South, TX

I have an arbor in my garden. I love them. I love your arbor and button sign.

Thumbnail by Sallysblooms
(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Yes, it is SO fun...I want to do a new one each day, lol...it just kinda grows on you, and its sort of addicting. :0)

I think you are right. Besides, I picked that one originally because he matched the terracotta tiles, and the terracotta pot. :0)

I guess I just like the button one because it looks most like a yorkie(which is what I have).

I wish I could afford to buy this one!!

Thumbnail by seedpicker_TX

Sally-thank you. Man, that jasmine must smell wonderful. :0)

Barnesville, GA(Zone 7b)

Seedpicker, Is it getting too cluttered? Not if you like it. Thats what gardening is all about, planting what is pleasing to you.
p.s. that yorkie is so real looking.

Isn't it??!! VERY real looking...

She is a great artist, but no way I could afford one :0)

When I first laid eyes on that picture I thought to myself for a millisecond "that must be the guiness world book of records smallest dog in the world!!", lol...

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

it's addictive... I am just looking at the possibilities... I got some mini hostas and now I am just thinking... what else can I do!!!!

Acampo, CA(Zone 9a)

Here is my black lab in my mini garden ( I have the real one too, eats so much though but we love him)
my "garden dog" does'nt eat alot ( just Miracle Grow hehe )

I have a Silky also which has a similar look to a yorkie but I have yet to find a miniature one that looks good..................

Thumbnail by SuzySweetPea
Acampo, CA(Zone 9a)

Here is a pic of my real dog Yorkie look but he is an Australian Silky Terrier
His name is Peanut............

Thumbnail by SuzySweetPea
(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

SuzySweetPea what an adorable dog!. He can come to visit me any time.

This message was edited Jun 30, 2008 10:17 PM

This message was edited Jun 30, 2008 10:17 PM

That is a great figurine and a great dog house.

I know what you mean about finding a silkie, or yorkie miniature...last night I looked at one that was really weird...it looked like a cat face, with yorkie body, lol...

I think this one is the best yorkie one I've see so far, but still not real impressed:
http://yhst-4107290884353.stores.yahoo.net/fca2274.html

Hello, Peanut :0)

This message was edited Jul 1, 2008 6:38 AM

Acampo, CA(Zone 9a)

Yes I have seen that one...probably why it is on sale because its really kinda cat face looking, like you said....
I like to get miniature of all my animals for my mini garden but I have yet to find a mini "Peanut" that I like LOL

Peanut says ruff, ruff back at ya..........

Mesilla Park, NM

I got those same pots at walmart for a fountain that I want to make.. I got four, but need them for the water feature.. Yesterday I came across a statue that I've had for a couple of years of three Golden Retrievers, they are sitting in an old Model-T music box.. I may put the whole thing into some type of garden, only they don't meet the miniature criteria, they are bigger.

everybody, I love your planters, what creativity an imagination you guys put into these.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.