MEET EAT AND TREAT WILLIAMSPORT, PA. AREA AUG.16

NORTH CENTRAL, PA(Zone 5a)

Go to: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/861584/

THIS EVENT IS CANCELED FOR LACK OF SIGN UPS. THE TWO "WILL ATTEND POSTERS" HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. I am sure the travel expense is a major issue, vacation interests and all other reasons provide the assurance that the major element...those who would attend would not have the fun trading and fellowship usually expected of a gathering like this. SORRY....WE WILL CONSIDER ANOTHER GATHERING HERE POSSIBLY IN THE SPRING.

DOCGIPE

Please go to the original post to state your interest. I have a helper who is watching that post.

This message was edited Jul 22, 2008 9:30 AM

Bump.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Party at Doc's house!!!

Unfortunately, I think that might be the weekend before school starts for my brother's kids, in which case it's earmarked for a family get-together... there's a tentative plan for us to take the older two for a week of "Camp Aunt Jill & Uncle Jim" and then have everybody together for the weekend. Sure hope that works out! If it doesn't, I shall have to road trip to Doc's and console myself with his undoubtedly excellent BBQ.

:-)

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Doc, thanks for the invite, I would love meeting you. I'm afraid I can not attend, it is a 4 hour + drive for me one way, and my traveling is somewhat limited. Will take a rain check on this one. : (

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I would love to - but can't

This message was edited Jun 29, 2008 10:46 AM

Norristown, PA(Zone 6b)

This message was edited Jun 29, 2008 1:36 PM

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

I wish I could come, but it is a 4 hour drive -- with kids, I can't be away that long!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

ditto to happy macomb
we might be missing some unique tasting iced "tea" LOL

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Hmm, now what could sallyg be referring to???!!!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, I think I'd take my tea "on the rocks" for sure... on the rocks over by my perennial bed, that is! ;-)

This message was edited Jul 22, 2008 9:31 AM

For various reasons this event is not attracting enough attendees to assure a fun filled social, seed-plant exchange and picnic. We are discussing this directly with the present two people who said yes. It's a bummer but gee wizz this is a very busy time period not to mention the uneasy feelings about our national lifestyle facts. If a few more do not jump in quickly now I will assume that this just is not a good time to pull an RU off.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I hope someday to have time to view the Organi-palooza that you call Garden!

BUMP

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I was sorry to hear this is a no-go... Maybe it's just a busy weekend for folks as they take one last vacation or gear up for back-to-school.

Doc, we will find another way to get together! I'll either manage to get up your way, or maybe we'll meet in the middle at the Violet Gallery or another such destination. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.