Puppy pictures!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Please let me know if you know anyone looking for a nice puppy. I'm trying to find good homes for them. They are five weeks old today and won't be ready to go for about three weeks, although they're being weaned now. I'm also litter training them, which is a lot easier than newspapers until they're trained to go outside.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

I have to write something. I put them in the box. They immediately climb out. LOL

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

This puppy has the prettiest markings.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Two brindles. One of them is a complete love bug and jumps up in the air to get me to pick him up and cuddle.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

The black male is very laid back.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

The black female has a little more white than the male.

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Hello, aren't we cute?

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

I just love being held up in the air so you can take a closer shot of my face. NOT!

Thumbnail by hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

These photo sessions are soooo exhausting.

Thumbnail by hart
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Hart, they're adorable!!

What's the other half of their mix, do you know?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I think it's either lab or shitzu. Sorry, I have no idea how to spell that. They're not big puppies, nowhere near the size of lab puppies, so if they are lab mixes I think they're going to be much smaller than a lab and more pit sized. They all have short hair like a pit and nobody has a smooshed face, so I'm guessing it must be lab.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

They looked like a lab mix to me... that would have been my guess. I don't see any shihtzu in them, either in faces or tails (LOL, I don't think my spelling attempt was much better).

Shenandoah Valley, VA

They look like pit puppies to me. This is one of Java's baby photos for comparison.

Thumbnail by hart
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Their faces/noses might be just a little more elongated, especially the black ones, although that could just be the camera angle. In any case, I guess you know that "lab mix" puppies are easier to find homes for, unfair as that may be. Have you posted about them on a "petfinder" type of site?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Not longer so it must be the camera. I haven't posted them anywhere yet. They're too young to go anywhere yet. I already have a home for one, perhaps two and I plant to post something at my vet's office and our local store. Maybe Valley Trader or the local paper.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Hart, Those puppies are just so sweet. I can't take one but thanks for the pictures.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Awwww...how cute! I can smell the puppy breath :) Hope you find good homes for all of them - no takers here, I've got my hands full with Miss Phoebe!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

That one fawn looks like marking of a Boxer...any Boxers in your part of the woods?

Shenandoah Valley, VA

No, but you know pits are a mix of several breeds including boxers according to one of my pit bull books. Java's mother was a tan pit and her father was a brindle, so she has some tan in her genetics too.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

So cute!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.