My Tassie Trip

Merino, Australia

Beautiful tour Sue. I've always wanted to see Tassie and now I have seen some of it. I'm so glad your illness didn't last long and that you were able to enjoy your time . How many little bits fell into your purse ?
I would not be able to resist . The topiaries look really good . I have seen some pics of the Cataract Gorge and such a shame it was closed as it is beautiful .
Bet you are glad to be back in the warm though. Well warm where you are anyway.
Thanks for the guided tour . Jean.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Hey jean, I got NO bits! NONE, NADA, NOTHING! They had some pretty hefty quarantine security people and a dog that went through the cars, so no snippets or seeds! None of it would grow here at home anyway.
Yes, I'm glad to be home in the warm!

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

Welcome Home Sue! Wonderful pics and you were an excellent tour guide.Really enjoyed seeing Tassie...those topiaries are just amazing...some very talented peoples live there lol!! Glad to see you caught up with your bro and your Jesse and other family members...family are soo important aren't they.Looking forward to seeing pics from your Cairns trip too...all those gorgeous tropicals..mmmm and you won't feel the cold there either!It should be perfect weather for you. .

Coffs Harbour, Australia

I can't wait! I have lined up some nurseries to visit, if my daughter doesn't mind, and a trip to the botanical garden! All I'm taking is some swimmers and a towel, shorts , a sarong and a pair of Jandals! Oh yeah, money and camera! LOL
Its been very hard going back to work, but luckily it rained today, so I got an early mark!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Now you have to work sometime, remember you have to "PAY to PLAY". Sounds like a completely different trip than the one you just had, with lots of warmth.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Yes, this one was planned prior to the last trip, and purposely to go some where warm and tropical, which of course is where my plant passions derive (Tropicals) I will go back to Tasmania, but not until spring or summer of another year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.