FROM MY KITCHEN TO YOURS!

North Augusta, ON

hehe...I'm trying a little experiment.

http://davesgarden.com/community/memberlist/

Scroll down and browse by Canadian Province...you'll see that the US ceded S. Carolina to us so I'm trying to scoop Hawaii...LOL

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

OH MY... you're grabbing states right in the middle of the country... sheesh.
too funny.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

And when you click on SC and HI under Canadian Provinces... both say 1 member...
you get the full list of pages and pages of members... LOL

(Marion) Havana, FL(Zone 8b)

Are you trying to confuse me? Oh hello BJ, just slipped online--thunderstorm took our server out about 5ish. Took the opportunity to go to dinner with son and family. Was nice but the oddiest thing happened. As I was leaving, 2 little gnomes jumped into my bag! Say their distant cousin was coming this way and wanted to come to my house so they could see him. Really hated to break the news he has broken legs and must heal before traveling again.

Stilll looking for my dremel tool. Where oh where can the little tool be, where oh where can it be?

Joey in Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

LOL NC a part of Canada? How'd that happen, did we trade them something good for it?
Seems like I have been busy all day, but for the life of me nothing seems to be done!
I did get me Kitchen swap stuf and a load or 2 of laundry and uh.... well thats all the evidence I have that I have been awake today, where did the day go????

If you find out will you tell me Jojo. Seems the harder I work, the bigger the mess is! Oh well tomorrow is another day. Nitey nite.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

glad the storms are over for you now Marion... and that you're back online. I know you enjoyed dinner with the son... and those adorable grandbabies. Gotta watch those jumping gnomes... they're really tricky like that. So, did someone try to play soccer with the gnome? How did he break his legs?

Ya know JoJo... I have the same problem at my house... all I did today is clean behind the doors... closets, pantry, fridge...etc. So, when you walk through the house, you can't tell I did anything... but I'm tired for some reason... so, this one is off to bed.
Nite Nite all.

(Audrey) Dyersburg, TN(Zone 7a)

I have part of my stuff, too. Now if I could just think of some more!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Morning Kitchen Crafters... and what a wonderful mornin it is...

Good morning everyone. Overcast this morning and 70% change of rain predicted. Well, if it does I just watch FSU in Omaha. Or something I can fine to do. BJ, is hubby doing that game for Fox?

Really bad BJ when gnomes start jumping into your bags. They were so cute I couldn't put them out. Bet you couldn't have either. Not sure how Staynot broke his legs--probably not packed secure enough. Who knows? Kim the exotic will take care of him I am sure.

Yes, I had a lot of fun with the GD. Scary the conversations that can occur:
Abbigail: Mom I'm the only one in my class who eats their apple skins.
Mom: Is that right?
Abbi: yes and it really distrubs me! Distrubs a 5 year old? I'm not sure I even knew what the word meant at 5 or was able to use it correctly.

Old Time Days are going on in Havana today, thought I might go there if the weather hold clear long enough.

Check in later!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

What is pot swap? Sounds a little shady. :)

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

No, DH is working in Phoenix this weekend. Told me yesterday it was 110 degrees, and the air conditioning units went out in the broadcast truck. Had to bring in about 5 portable units to cool it down.. he didn't have a good day.
Actually, Omaha would be a treat for him.. his mom and brother lives in Omaha... he grew up there... and he does get to do a game there every now and then...

Too bad about Staynot... I'm sure Kim will nurse him back to health.. we're all pulling for him.

She's DISTURBED about eating the peel? Kinda reminds of all the things my kids would eat BEFORE they started school. Then they learned to say things like "I don't like it"... words never before used in our house.

Makshi,
Now would we do that???^_^ It's a flowerpot swap! You might like to join us in swapping! Lots of fun thinking up things to send with it, or do to it, etc.? I'm still thinking, hard! If you haven't joined a swap yet, jump right in! We have others, just keep looking around. There's a chocolate box swap, too, empty box and add --who knows what!!
Audrey

Makshi, as the saying goes "try it! you might like it!". Audrey explained very well. Maybe Kathy will see your post soon and add your name to the list. This swap is open until tomorrow I do believe.

BJ, she is distrubed other children don't eat their peels. This is the same little girl who want eat crust on her bread! Go figure........

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Morning ...
Where'd everybody go? It's been really quiet in here this weekend.
Are you all busy little bees with your crafty ideas working on your dish to make it into something else?
I've got this visual of a warehouse full of us, all donned in industrial aprons, face masks, goggles, hard hats... each in our own cubical... and I'm hearing the sound of dishes clanging, dremels whirring, drills buzzing through china... and laughter. What a sight to see.

Have a great day everyone...

BJ, I'm here! I slept good last night, too, after my BF went home! Didn't get up till about 8:30 this morning.
Wish I had a Dremel. I have an ordinary drill, but I don't think I have the right bit for pottery! Sigh, OK, Wal*Mart, here I come again!
Audrey

BJ, you left out the sounds of beaking plates, etc. That would be coming from my direction! My family doesn't call me clumsy for nothing. LOL

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I love to join in these things. I do have a question though are you all long time crafters? I don't want anyone dissapointed with what I can do.

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Some are long time, really good crafters... some of us are beginners... just trying our hand at some simple project. Join right in.. we'd all appreciate what ever you make... Nobody will be disappointed... I can assure you.

LOL and BJ at my house it's "Zeke, don't tou...NO! put it dow..."Crash!" "$#@&*"

Hey Makshi! It doesn't matter how long you been crafting, it's all about sharing a little of yourself more than it is about making something museum worthy. At least I hope that's how it goes LOL

Happy Father's Day Everyone!
Here's some Father's Day Smiles for y'all!

Thumbnail by jojoringer
Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

What a cutie!

(Zeke's pretty good lookin' himself!) LOL! Just kidding - Zeke is a doll. Love that smile!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

I hope so JoJo... cause nobody is getting a museum quality piece from me... maybe from Betty, or some of the others... but not from me.

Looks like Zeke and Daddy are having a wonderful Father's Day
Just look at those smiles.

Oh my how cute!!

Makshi, BJ and Jojo said it perfectly. This is about sharing the fun and part of ourselves with others. Join us--we are definitely NOT a judgemental group by no means. Just bring your sense of humor with you!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

You asked for it. I bet I can come up with something.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

makshi, i have never did a craft before in my life

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Great so I don't feel alone.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

we can mess up together

Oh Kathy, I know there are some glue and popsicle stick creations buried in a box labeled "kindergarten" somewhere! Everybody has done a craft LOL

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Kathy at least I don't feel alone. We have to sing the little song I think I can.

Well I have hit a wall. I know exactly what I want to do with my project, but there is a detail that I can't figure out. Ugggh. I guess it's time to step away for a bit and let it come to me. Usually when I'm in a meeting or on the phone or something LOL. Hopefully my muse will come back!!

Jojo do you need some inspiration? LOL Might can provide it.

Well it's a mechanical issue, (sort of how to hold something together in an aesthetically pleasing and useful way.)I definately could use the help, but I'm trying to keep it a surprise I might get your name! It'll come to me, usually does..sometimes just takes a while. My internal computer is a bit outdated and slow, really need to upgrade my memory LOL.

Oh I wasn't thinking about me Jojo!!!! Note: I said: Inspiration not devastation.

LMBO You crack me up!

Just trying to be helpful, that all!!

Plano, TX

good morning--good to be back and am trying to catch up now--had a fun visit with my daughters! am going to edit and add a few to my list --please let me know if i forgot anyone--hope you are all having fun thinking of ideas--believe it or not i am still not sure what i will do! and you thought i picked the dishes because i had something great to make already!

Kemp, TX(Zone 8a)

Good morning Linda... glad you're back, and also glad you enjoyed your visit with the daughters. There's been a lot of dremels whirring and buzzing in here since your left... guess you'll find that out when you catch up on the posts.
MORNIN everyone else... haven't had time to work on my project for this one, I've kinda got interrupted a few times... MIL coming in 3 days, and I have lots to do... will get back on my project after that. AND DH has to fix my dremel... I broke it.

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I have an idea now just have got get hubby to help put it together, since he won't let me use glue or any of the power tools, don't know why, I haven't glued anything where its not suppose to be in a while or drilled or cut where didn't need to, like the cord on the tool,:0. Susan

I'm working on two, now that my envy has been sent. Sometimes I get confused! If I send the wrong thing to someone, just grin and bear it, and enjoy!
Audrey

So glad you had a nice visit with daughters Linda. In my case, I need vacation from daughter every now and then! LOL Yes, we live together. Long story will share sometime.----later much later!!

Have an idea at long last, need to go on search for items I need. Found my dremel, actually LDH's dremel, and checked to see it works! Miracle, it does after being packed away for 4 years!!

Morning all, BJ I am sure from your comments, your DMIL will be more than understanding considering what has been going on at your house. I know I would still be the same way---gotta get it cleaned!!

Susan505--so you aren't trusted with glue! Lol, cut the power cord--hummmmmm I see the method in your madness.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.