Happy Birthday rjuddharrison Sat., June 7th

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Eye catchers is definately correct! Many wonderful things to look at and enjoy!!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks..I was just looking at the new Toscano magazine...they have some awsome stuff.
There is a bright side not having kids!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I Love Toscano! My favorite piece I bought when I worked for the opera company. It is a very large female singer...obviously doing die valkyrie, horns and all. There is a very skinny, meak little man peeking out from under her skirts. Hilarious! I would put it on the conference table as a centerpiece whenever we had a board meeting, and watch the faces as one by one they would notice the little man and try not to laugh out loud. So much fun.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL, I guess that would lighten up the meeting!

They have Easter Island statues that are a bit over 2 feet tall on sale...hmmmm tempting..Love statues

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Easter Island statues would look nice in the new beds I will be digging at the new house. 2 feet tall... what are they made of? Would it cost the earth to ship them to me if I bought them? Could you post a picture?

I'm off to the new house. Today's agenda: plug the little nail holes that pepper the walls. I swear, these people had hundreds of frames all over the house. When I'm done, I have to paint my office because the conference table goes in there tomorrow afternoon. Gotta shake, gotta hustle, gotta go.

Take care, all.
Sylvain.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'm not sure...I've not had anything that big shipped...the fairy wasn't too bad.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I ordered quite a few pieces from them, and I don't remember the shipping being outrageous.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.